What's new

Afghanistan- India's subversive role

Status
Not open for further replies.
You worship Banniyas!

Only on PDF could this obvious troll thread have gone for 9 pages :rofl:
Ask soheil iran wala how many of his threads were gone above 20-30 page due to 5 regular culprits........:D

ultimately whaterver thread he starts either get closed or get deleted.....:D

Bechara bahut pareshaan hai hum se......:rofl:

pakistani camel get fed daily.

p.s : sometimes also from the mouth ;)

you are just as bad as you always been..thats not worshipping..thats marriage...try harder boy !

We don't use Indian feeding methods. :lol:

Thanks for all the laughs guys.

You're just not good enough.

attachment.php

:lol:

Since you generalizing 1 billion with a tribal ritual, let me ask you, have you been touched in wrong places by big bushy men when you were a kid and are you planning to bury your elders alive? :)

Since you generalizing 1 billion with a tribal ritual, let me ask you, have you been touched in wrong places by big bushy men when you were a kid and are you planning to bury your elders alive? :)

LoL. Why are you so serious?

We don't use Indian feeding methods. :lol:

Thanks for all the laughs guys.
kaka jutt uses American/israeli feeding method than one fine day finds CIA/mossad feeding on him:D

A thread on India's subversive role in Afghanistan is now talking about subversive role of animals & other subversive things. PDF Rocks :D

Dude, it reminds him of what happened to him. Don't mind, that's a general psychological response. He's probably gay too, most gays are raped in childhood!

Aw I hurt the poor little Indians' feelings. Little cry babies. I thought this was jokes.

kaka jutt uses American/israeli feeding method than one fine day finds CIA/mossad feeding on him:D

kaka jatt would also like to feed begum bano in his own CIA/Mossad method/Israeli and americanmethod

Just because your camels are fed anally doesn't mean ours are

you are late kid...you left half of my post..go back..

kaka jatt would also like to feed begum bano in his own CIA/Mossad method/Israeli and americanmethod

you are late kid...you lefthalf of my post..go back..daddy calling.

pissed-off-broly-and-hulk-take-on-hst-10194.jpg

you get mad while thinking of what i was thinking while writing that comment to her :rofl: ?? lol..you need to got a doctor then ;)

ok giys this is on of the moments when you enjoy a lot and suddenly your mom calls for dinner...

will be back guys..ek ek coment ka jawab dunga.....dont stop the fun..will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom