What's new

Afghanistan- India's subversive role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be off topic, Indian, this thread is about your role in Afghanistan and the Af Pak Doctrine!

Yes in fact as you said so lets go back to topic.

Our new strategy is to built a new tea shop in Kabul where we can serve green tea, if hamid sab is interested he can visit Kabul before Delhi, we also have a barn so can bring his white monkey or camel or whatever.

Mossad and RAW agents will be serving tea while CIA look after the barn. Our combined new strategy is to invade Afghanistan through tea shops.

We will also try to equipe Iran and China by giving the competition in the local tea market.

I have learnt from Zaid Sahab about a man who said this:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win!

India's covert plans in Afghanistan shall fail with Zaid Sahab on his camel conquering India and stopping this~!
This belongs in the Stupid and Funny section ,not here!!!:rofl::rofl:
Wrong Section buddy!!:rofl:

Does your Zaid Sahab know who said this???.........Mahatma Gandhi (A Hindu Baniya and an Indian...for your information):sick:
Don't lie Indian, a Hindu could never be that smart!

If it makes Indians sleep at night. We support Zaid sahab all the way. We will send him on his white camel to India for Ghazwa-e-Hind!

A video that tells the truth

the white camel wud ride on him on his way to laal qila

Last edited by a moderator:
sure, green tea is good for health. Tastes awful to kafirs like me though.
How much sugar he takes usually.
I am thinking if he drinks tea in my tea stall, I will get the pr. I wont charge him for tea.

& I will open a paan shop.I will be highly obliged if he can have a paan from my shop.

lets have chai in afpak region :bounce:

are you seriously that ret---d i was having fun on this thread
you dissolve it
Sarcasm, learn to detect it

Our water kit shuttle shall travel faster than light, it will be powered by Allah.

We're going to invade India from space then with three vital ingredients, Agha Waqar, the scientist, Zaid Hamid, the leader and Sino Challenger, the ally!

Our armoured columns shall roll into Delhi

lets have chai in afpak region :bounce:

are you seriously that ret---d i was having fun on this thread
you dissolve it
Sarcasm, learn to detect it

Our water kit shuttle shall travel faster than light, it will be powered by Allah.

We're going to invade India from space then with three vital ingredients, Agha Waqar, the scientist, Zaid Hamid, the leader and Sino Challenger, the ally!

Our armoured columns shall roll into Delhi

Coffee is an evil Zionist Western Hitler Nazi Russian Mossad invention. Chai is the Muslim drink

Wow...for someone to associate harmless beverages with an ideology and then to reject it speaks volumes of the lethal levels of BS one have been exposed to.

As for Zaid Hamid setting up shop in Delhi - talk is cheap, son. I'll invite you to have lunch with me in Delhi, i know the best joints across the city - and bring your confused pals with you. Accepting this invitation is the only way for you to step on my home soil for some chai.

There's a saying I firmly believe in - If you could’ve, you WOULD’VE!!

Wow...for someone to associate harmless beverages with an ideology and then to reject it speaks volumes of the lethal levels of BS one have been exposed to.

As for Zaid Hamid setting up shop in Delhi - talk is cheap, son. I'll invite you to have lunch with me in Delhi, i know the best joints across the city - and bring your confused pals with you. Accepting this invitation is the only way for you to step on my home soil for some chai.

There's a saying I firmly believe in - If you could’ve, you WOULD’VE!!
Zaid Hamid's camel hasn't been born yet. It has to be the perfect one for Ghazwah-e-Hind, that's why we're waiting

Coffee is an evil Zionist Western Hitler Nazi Russian Mossad invention. Chai is the Muslim drink

chai is pork eating atheist kaffir chinese invention..:confused:

Camel milk and its **** maybe halal arabic/islamic inventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom