What's new

Afghanistan: India packing its bags?

pretty silly response coming from an ADMIN.. If one is justified, then so is the other..

The administration enforces talking on topic. You're derailing the thread.

I can talk about the sun and the moon, doesn't mean I should.

The administration enforces talking on topic. You're derailing the thread.

I can talk about the sun and the moon, doesn't mean I should.

No derailing here.. A mere comparison. Pakistan's helping hand to SL is a tactical and strategic move to counter India from the south. On the same lines, this is another tactical/strategic move from our side.

No derailing here.. A mere comparison. Pakistan's helping hand to SL is a tactical and strategic move to counter India from the south. On the same lines, this is another tactical/strategic move from our side.

Ok, I do agree with that and thats what I've been saying.

And it is in our interest to kill all Indian terrorists from there to remove the impact of this "strategic move" on us.

So you understand...

Anyone who wants to rule in Afghanistan will have to get nod from Pakistan..because AFG is landlocked and accessible to PK only

Wrong, can be accesses through Iran as well. Have a look at map.

Relations between India and Iran not well and also Iran will never allow India to operate from Iran because of Pakistan pressure...India aint supporting Iran on nuclear matter and secondly Iran & USA not allies so no chance from Iran either.

Relations between India and Iran not well and also Iran will never allow India to operate from Iran because of Pakistan pressure...India aint supporting Iran on nuclear matter and secondly Iran & USA not allies so no chance from Iran either.

Not as bad as Indo-pak relationship. Moreover all they need is money for allowing transport through Iran. A new highway is constructed by India, just for this

India builds important road-link joining Afghanistan with Iran

New Delhi, Dec 19, IRNA - India is building a 217-kilometer Zaranj-Delaram highway, perhaps the most important road-link in land-locked Afghanistan.

According to an All India Radio report, the Border Roads Organization, BRO, is constructing the highway joining the country's border with Iran at Zaranj and the garland highway at Delaram.

The garland highway connects Kabul, Kandahar, Herat, Mazar-e-Sharif and Kunduz. With the completion of the highway, goods from Afghanistan's main cities can be brought overland to the border with Iran and from there these will be transported to Chabahar port in Persian Gulf and vice versa.

The BRO Chief Lt. Gen. A K Nanda said that the project cost was originally estimated at dlrs 70 million but there has been cost overrun because of the security situation in southwestern Afghanistan.

He said the highway runs through the drug-cultivation belt where there is huge resistance to the work being done by the BRO.

About 300 Indians are working on the project.

plz one example in history when its happend before?

A lot of things happen for the first time in history. The road to an Iranian port is already there.

India made it so that you guys don't have to take all the burden.

plz one example in history when its happend before?

Prohibiting transport of goods to a land locked country is against the Natural justice. As long as this transport of goods are not used against Iran, it cannot stop this.

It may not have happened before, but it will start happening from now on, once the highway is completed.

I think the target of Pakistani forces against terrorism emanating from Afghanistan would be Indian consulates not roads.

Attack on one more consulate will make Pakistan's life difficult and it will be heading into a quagmire. Attack on Kabul embassy has already put a lot of pressure on ISI and Pak govt., if you don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom