What's new

Afghanistan: India packing its bags?

After the 2002 terrorist attack on Indian Parliament, India seriously considered preemptive strike on socalled terrorst camps in Pakistan, massed up 1 million troops along the border...even lead an overambitious anti-Pakistan comaign claiming that not Afghanistan but Pakistan was the center of global terorism and should be attacked.

With growing attacks on Pakistani soil we have a good case to start an active compaign against India and depand closure of some consulates near the border. If they're really meant to provide security to the Indian civil engineers and workers I'm sure Nato or UN can provide the umbrella.

India is not the only country to have a pre-emptive design, we have a worked out strategy of our own. :coffee:

Well, there is of course the minor issue of Pakistan's credibility being far lower than that of India at the moment....and not without due reasons.

Frankly, it does not matter how many consulates India has in Afghanistan - I fail to see how demanding the closure of these "consulates" is going to help things at all.

India obviously has a heavy intelligence presence in Afghanistan, but that doesn't automatically make it guilty of supporting terrorism.

With NATO eyes constantly surveying everything on the border, you really think that India would manage to get away with running a large-scale terrorist operation there?

It has been proved beyond doubt that Pakistan has supported terrorists. There is sufficient intel available to go around. Where is the evidence that India is supporting terrorists?

Vinod bahi let me state some facts here India has it own prob's and issues on terror all over like other countires you guys have no need to be there only dead soilders man try to understand but app always exctied hou ja tho ho lol haha enjoy Vinod bahi.

Last edited:
Well, there is of course the minor issue of Pakistan's credibility being far lower than that of India at the moment....and not without due reasons.

Frankly, it does not matter how many consulates India has in Afghanistan - I fail to see how demanding the closure of these "consulates" is going to help things at all.

India obviously has a heavy intelligence presence in Afghanistan, but that doesn't automatically make it guilty of supporting terrorism.

With NATO eyes constantly surveying everything on the border, you really think that India would manage to get away with running a large-scale terrorist operation there?

It has been proved beyond doubt that Pakistan has supported terrorists. There is sufficient intel available to go around. Where is the evidence that India is supporting terrorists?

There is no hard evidence apart form anecdotes, which some people here spread as gospel truth.

Indian made weapons are seized frequently in Balochistan and BLA still has links and support of RAW.

Somewhere in BLA raleted threads we provided interviews with BLA recruits who confessed being approached by RAW agents withour knowing their true identity or origin.

Perception/misconception and media are two very powerful weapons, we haven't utilized any of these to their full capacity.

Its time we became more vocal...

You say you have genuine and legitimate interests in Afghanistan. What good did you do to Afghanistan in its development. You are only interested in using Afghanistan as your backyard to foment trouble all over.

You are free to become the guardian for an unruly and recalcitrant child but you will learn your lesson the hard way. Mind you, they will hit you using the same roads and the infrastructure that you are building today for their convenience. This is what they did to USSR and are doing to US and NATO

Af-tan as you see it today owes its existence to Pakistan and oh by the way...probably afghan jehad escaped your short memory restricted to seeing af-tan from only Indian perspective.

And you'd be absolute wrong forgetting that all this was created at the behest of the very US that you lovingly cling today so dont blame us blame your new found ally which deserted the jehadis leaving them jobless. :hitwall:

Failure or no failure, only time will tell. Who knows what they are cooking up?. Never underestimate any intelligence agency, for you never know what their successes are, because, most of it doesn't come into public domain.

Yeah, so now dont make claims of innocence if you don't know what they are upto. :rofl:

You are free to become the guardian for an unruly and recalcitrant child but you will learn your lesson the hard way. Mind you, they will hit you using the same roads and the infrastructure that you are building today for their convenience. This is what they did to USSR and are doing to US and NATO

Af-tan as you see it today owes its existence to Pakistan and oh by the way...probably afghan jehad escaped your short memory restricted to seeing af-tan from only Indian perspective.

And you'd be absolute wrong forgetting that all this was created at the behest of the very US that you lovingly cling today so dont blame us blame your new found ally which deserted the jehadis leaving them jobless. :hitwall:

They can't hit us, Armor - we're being insulated by Pakistan :D. Though I'll admit that the insulation is leaking a bit in Kashmir. (sorry guys...PJ...I know)

My point is that we are not going to send an occupying force to Afghanistan - we are there to simply secure our strategic interests and build goodwill, by building roads, hospitals and other important infrastructure.

They will have no reason to attack us because we are treading lightly - we have no desire to earn their ire.

I see some people eagerly awaiting the NATO to leave so that they can have the good old days (from their perspective) of Taliban and openly running terror camps back.

Well, those days are gone for good. The World no longer has the patience for it and will come down very hard on any state sponsored terror.

You think so..... then please raise your voice against Indian state sponsored terrorism against all neighbours especially Pakistan. And tell your ex RAW officials to stop spilling the beans through their blogs claiming "active contacts" in Balochistan and FATA and find some other livelyhood. :lol:

Indian made weapons are seized frequently in Balochistan and BLA still has links and support of RAW.

Somewhere in BLA raleted threads we provided interviews with BLA recruits who confessed being approached by RAW agents withour knowing their true identity or origin.

Perception/misconception and media are two very powerful weapons, we haven't utilized any of these to their full capacity.

Links please, if you have any?.

Use the search option, they'v been provided and discussed elsewhere in the forum. :coffee:

Those claims are to be taken with a bucket of salt IMHO. Several buckets, infact.

I fail to understand why a RAW agent would divulge his identity to a BLA recruit. Why would he tell the guy that he's a RAW agent? Its not like that would motivate the BLA guy to work for him.
In any case, confessions extracted by Pakistan police.....ahem....

I also fail to understand why India would provide them with Indian-made weapons, when AK47s are quite readily available over there. Are you saying that India actually flew in planeloads of weapons into Afghanistan from India to arm the BLA guys?

Well the credibility of Indian claims is to be taken by equal number of buckets of salt, its a comon practice these days.
I'm sure if tomorrow a metorite hit the Taj Mahal, ISI would be blamed for it. :lol:

Last edited:
Good thing for India is it can maintain relations with Afghanistan inspite of not sharing border with it and use Pakistan position in between as buffer, this makes Pakistan angry. Afghanistan has history of trouble sharing border with Afghanistan sometimes is sharing trouble. This is I think probable cause of Pakistan's anger at India.

Well the credibility of Indian claims is to be taken by equal number of buckets of salt, its a comon practice these days.
I'm sure if tomorrow a metorite hit the Taj Mahal tomorrow, ISI would be blamed for it. :lol:

Perhaps, but then India isn't the only country which is blaming Pakistan for terrorism - and that's what clinches the deal.

If tomorrow the US or EU accuses India of supporting the BLA, that will be something noteworthy.

Back
Top Bottom