What's new

Afghanistan desires role in CPEC, says Afghan envoy

Make sense because it follows Chinese vision of OBAR.

Nobody is asking what you want or wish :) larger economic interests compel.

US is not leaving because we want them to stay until your proxies are beaten and you treat Afghanistan as sovereign country and not as your 5th province , and as for as India is concerned, we will continue to have relations based on our interests and that interest also mean not be a party to Indian and Pakistani rivalry.

Does this get through your head?

really... do you think Pak Afghan relation can get better when india is supplying terrorism inside Pakistan through your territory.

Can you share the exact quote where Ashraf Ghani said that?

Thank you for showing extreme ignorance of where Afghanistan current or original problems originated.
Ignorance is bliss for some it seems.

Or Truth is bitter?

Afghanistan's Ambassador to Pakistan Dr Omer Zakhilwal on Friday said Kabul absolutely supports China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and wants to become a part of the project.

Dr Zakhilwal, while talking to DawnNews in Islamabad, said "the CPEC was a great project that was equally relevant to Afghanistan like Pakistan, and anything that will be good for Pakistan will be good for the entire region."

The Afghan envoy asserted that the people of Afghanistan were "thirsty for development" and wanted to see their homeland prosper.

“I think CPEC is not limited to Pakistan, it is for the entire region particularly Central Asia,” the envoy maintained.

“CPEC is very much relevant to Afghanistan and it takes much interest in the project,” said Dr Zakhilwal adding that Kabul could excel in development provided it is given the opportunity.

The Afghan envoy said by becoming a part of the project Afghanistan can recover the damages it suffered during the decades long war.

“You saw our cricket team rose up to 8th position in world. Similarly, Afghanistan can surprise many if it gets the opportunity,” Dr Zakhilwal added.

Iran and Saudi Arabia had also shown interest to be part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal earlier this month welcomed the interest shown by Iran and Saudi Arabia by saying “We will welcome both the brotherly Islamic countries if they want to be part of CPEC.”

Pakistan, he said, would also welcome and appreciate any friendly country which desired to participate in the multi-billion gigantic flagship project of “One Road One Belt” initiative launched by Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Last month, investment in the CPEC was increased to more than $51.5bn after China and the ADB agreed to lend $8bn to upgrade the main railway line from Karachi to Peshawar.
I don't see it coming soon. Both sides are in anger these days, every other day turkham border is closed for trade.
Neither China nor Pakistan will be willing to link CEPC to central Asia through Afghanistan at this time, as it will be risky according to security concern and Afghan govt behaviour.

US is not leaving because we want them to stay until your proxies are beaten and you treat Afghanistan as sovereign country and not as your 5th province , and as for as India is concerned, we will continue to have relations based on our interests and that interest also mean not be a party to Indian and Pakistani rivalry.

Does this get through your head?

American's are in Afghanistan because you want them ? :lol: try to look through the Glasses of Reality boy.. American's are there because of their own interest , and they will stay until their interests are at stake, they Dont give a Rat shit about Pakistan or Afghanistan to be honest , and for India what you said should have been Afghanistan's Govt Policy to stay out of Pak-Ind rivalry its best for you to stay out , and your ministers , Intelligence Officers and President must keep their lips sealed on this ..

and yeah one more thing, i will be the first one to Protest if Pakistan ever Decide to even think about considering Afghanistan and their 5th Province ..

American's are in Afghanistan because you want them ? :lol: try to look through the Glasses of Reality boy.. American's are there because of their own interest , and they will stay until their interests are at stake, they Dont give a Rat shit about Pakistan or Afghanistan to be honest , and for India what you said should have been Afghanistan's Govt Policy to stay out of Pak-Ind rivalry its best for you to stay out , and your ministers , Intelligence Officers and President must keep their lips sealed on this ..

and yeah one more thing, i will be the first one to Protest if Pakistan ever Decide to even think about considering Afghanistan and their 5th Province ..

Everything revolves around interests I thought that was strategic understanding 101 boy! therefore in case you missed but right now our interest converge with that of the US and thus our desire for them to stay permanently on your western flank.

When Pakistan stop supporting Talis and that we have our institutions in check and state strong on her feet then we discuss the nature of western forces in Afghanistan.

CASA-1000 is an anti-national project which should be scrapped immediately.

1191498-cartoon-1476464299-257-640x480.jpg

Everything revolves around interests I thought that was strategic understanding 101 boy! therefore in case you missed but right now our interest converge with that of the US and thus our desire for them to stay permanently on your western flank.

When Pakistan stop supporting Talis and that we have our institutions in check and state strong on her feet then we discuss the nature of western forces in Afghanistan.
There are only 2 possible realities here. Either you are from Kabul or you are in a foreign state. In both cases I don't think you are and can be a true representative of Afghans around the world. Considering only 6.8% of all Afghanistan resident Afghans have internet access I am pretty sure you are sitting outside and outside influences have changed you.

Taliban might be the foremost killer of Afghans but so are the foreign forces at a close second place. Foreign troops have been known to bomb weddings, civilians in their homes and rape women and killing families. So I don't think that most Afghans would see the foreign forces very positively and I have noted this hatred of foreigners on some Afghan forums as well. I believe it is safe to say most of the Afghans want America and its allies out.

I think there needs to be a vote among Afghans about the question of foreign forces in Afghanistan. Within Afghanistan.

Every country is more than welcome to join CPEC. This very project is not only a game changer for Pakistan but for almost whole region with Afghanistan as no exception. Right now Afghanistan relies mainly on Karachi for its goods shipment. Just imagine how rapid wud its exports go up with this very project. There is lots of stuff which Afghanistan can export to whole world esp China. The only long lasting solution to Afghanistan's problems is enhancement of its economy on fast pace and CPEC is one such platform which it can utilize for achieving this goal.

Afghans and Pakistanis are bound by history and made brothers and sisters by Allah through Islam . The evil nexus of Western Crusaders , Zionists and Hindus may try to make us enemies but will ultimately fail. The quicker Afghans realize that they are being used by this evil axis against their fellow Muslim country Pakistan the better it is ! Please read the holy book Quran carefully and in so many places it says that these non Muslims specially those who are fighting against your religion will never be your friends ! And those who make them friends will get punishment from Allah !

The future is for us together and I hope we can join hand in struggle to kick out this evil axis of West/ Israel/ Indians out of our sacred homeland ...Insha Allah !

No we cant trust them
And Pakistan's stance on it should be that first they need to take action against those who are working against CPEC in Afghanistan which is India or Indian backed people after that we can think of including them in CPEC
Moo mai Ram Ram aur baghal mai churi yeh kaam nahi chalaiga

US is not there for your interest . Neither do afghans like them . Go outside the streets in Afghanistan and ask them about American troops and they will tell you how they feel . Very small % of Afghans think the way you do . You are too liberal for them :D

Last edited:
Afghanistan "ambassador" or indian proxy just speaking out of his and his country's place. What CPEC scope could or could not be is proragative of China and Pakistan. That is why it is named "China - Pakistan Economic Corridor". Afghanistan has no place in it. Only reason Afghan indian proxy is harping, is to make a way for indian terror scheme to get in.
:-):-):-):smitten::smitten::smitten::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Afghanistan's Ambassador to Pakistan Dr Omer Zakhilwal on Friday said Kabul absolutely supports China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and wants to become a part of the project.

Dr Zakhilwal, while talking to DawnNews in Islamabad, said "the CPEC was a great project that was equally relevant to Afghanistan like Pakistan, and anything that will be good for Pakistan will be good for the entire region."

The Afghan envoy asserted that the people of Afghanistan were "thirsty for development" and wanted to see their homeland prosper.

“I think CPEC is not limited to Pakistan, it is for the entire region particularly Central Asia,” the envoy maintained.

“CPEC is very much relevant to Afghanistan and it takes much interest in the project,” said Dr Zakhilwal adding that Kabul could excel in development provided it is given the opportunity.

The Afghan envoy said by becoming a part of the project Afghanistan can recover the damages it suffered during the decades long war.

“You saw our cricket team rose up to 8th position in world. Similarly, Afghanistan can surprise many if it gets the opportunity,” Dr Zakhilwal added.

Iran and Saudi Arabia had also shown interest to be part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal earlier this month welcomed the interest shown by Iran and Saudi Arabia by saying “We will welcome both the brotherly Islamic countries if they want to be part of CPEC.”

Pakistan, he said, would also welcome and appreciate any friendly country which desired to participate in the multi-billion gigantic flagship project of “One Road One Belt” initiative launched by Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Last month, investment in the CPEC was increased to more than $51.5bn after China and the ADB agreed to lend $8bn to upgrade the main railway line from Karachi to Peshawar.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1289978/afghanistan-desires-role-in-cpec-says-afghan-envoy
---------------

Yes but stop sleeping with Indian stop cross border terrorism in Pakistan give us mulla Radio:coffee: Any other conditions guys?

Back
Top Bottom