What's new

Afghanistan desires role in CPEC, says Afghan envoy

They also want role????
What role would Afghans play except playing a stooge for india????

I seriously believe that we should seal Afghan border n no Afghan should be allowed to enter Pak,even by legal ways..we should simply put a ban on these thankless people

There is no either or, the region needs both and we will have both of these. Here is a Chinese perspective on Chabahar.

http://en.isna.ir/news/95031715944/Chabahar-a-vital-port-in-21st-century-Chinese-official

You should expand your mindset a bit ;)[/QUOTE
If Chinese make u feel happy then seriously
Remember what I said...
What Afghanistan is upto they will not get through indian nexus
They didnt got when Russia was on there side and now u see how many decades till now nothing change rather you and me getting old and if the same strategy will going on the situation will never change until Afghanistan will look into pak China Iran nexus
This isn't from my sole mindset rather many

AFG has to make up its mind first. Does it wish to join the Community of Prosperity or does it wish to remain an instrument of troublemakers?

If the gov in AFG was looking for the betterment then all roads lead to Islamabad and BeiJing. AFG can not change its geography...when the troublemakers are gone where will it go?

But for now Pak brothers must not trust this anti-Afghan gov in kabul...if you trust them then it will be a grave mistake.

We must first finish the pahse 1 of CPEC and get on with phase 2 with war footings..most important is to bring iran, Turkey and GCC onboard first... rest will come on its own accord.

Never forget the fact that all of indian empire's drama and hysteria is to subotage CPEC.

A strong and prosperous Pak is like death sentence to the indian empire.

We must let go of all illusions and clear our minds...focus on economy and social development... rest will follow.

Pak is right in the middle of global power struggle...and Pak State is becoming alive to its own value...slowly but surely.

Let us show Virtue and finish the job and not beat our chest like some vulgar people...

We have a date with Destiny.

All the very best in your social, economic and industrial development!

Afghani are like that girl friend which go to date with some one for whole year and at the end run away with someone else....................:haha:

when building seized Canal same dreams were shown to Egyptians .. this will bring this much revenue...I.e., more than 5.5 billion dollars .. still they rely on foreign aid .. Pakistan is in much bad position than Egypt .. it is not about being optimistic .. it is about being realistic ..

The strong military presence in Pakistan won't let gawadar become another Egypt Suez Canal , when ever it will feel getting robbed or not getting fair share , Martial Law Coup D'etat and taking over the gawadar

so he want a role for NDS in CPEC.

The strong military presence in Pakistan won't let gawadar become another Egypt Suez Canal , when ever it will feel getting robbed or not getting fair share , Martial Law Coup D'etat and taking over the gawadar
MILITARY knows that they need this port badly for strategic and economic purpose.

Afghani are like that girl friend which go to date with some one for whole year and at the end run away with someone else....................:haha:
no, afghanistan is that girl friend which is always raped by its previous boy friend.
soviets were the friends of afghans but they raped it.
US was the friend of afghans later it raped it too.
pakistan was the friend of afghans too . . .

Back
Top Bottom