What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

I don't know why Pakistani official's are taking this BS from Afghanistan....if I was in power, I would cancel all trade agreements with Afghanistan...and stop all Nato supplies...so that it can sunk in slowly, in what Pakistan has sacrificed for this Nation called Afghanistan.
NO SIR ! That is wrong - That is exactly what Afghanistan wants us to do.We should be smarter then that.Afghanistan want Pakistan to fight with NATO and it hurts them when they see relations between NATO Pakistan Army.It is in our core interest to improve our relations with NATO and US.Afghanistan is just a little pawn in the game and so far we've been playing the game damn well.Relations between US and Pakistan and NATO/Pakistan Armed Forces has improved a lot under the new Military Top Brass of Pakistan and USARMY/NATO.

why not we ourself impose sanctions on afghanistan . he beg from others but we can do it from our own.close chaman gate for 3 weeks and lets see.

I am agree with you, but we never can ignore innocent Afghan nation who are suffered or could be suffered by irrelevant and baseless statements of his government. After all they are our Muslim brothers. We helped them when nobody could and we are helping them and we will be so such statements are ignorable and take no importance. But we have to criticized such actions of Afghan government who even don’t know where, how their refugees and who well come them and gave places to live.

I know that you are loosing in your own points so i want to clear that a Pakistani has total right to talk over Kashmiri Pakistanis so in actual you have no concern and right to deny what i said.

Well well well, I dont have any concerns for Kashmiri Pakistanis, My Only Concern if for Indians, may it be In Kashmir or In Kanyakumari...

It will better if you will ask it to your government than me but i gave you hints in my above quoted reply, read it thoroughly.

Please, answer Me, How can you held Us responsible, any Proofs Submitted to the World?? UNSC or India??? If Not Stop Your Claims On India....

What kind of building you are constructing there i already answered you.

You never, After all Iam asking Why is pakistan Concenred when Afghanistan Invited us to Construct there Buildings, We Would construct what ever they demand, Who are You to question us, what to do in Their Land unless otherwise It affect u, If It Affects You Give solid Evidence....

Pakistan helping Afghanistan in communications, Trade, infrastructure (also but not like you), business, education, social progress and many others. So we are not constructing doubtful consulates there.

Pakistan is Only Killing Afghanistan and Indian People, Pakistan is Not a Part of any of the above things U mentioned, if You were why Would Afghanistan Want You Guys Stop Peeking nose Inside their Country? India hasnt faced any such Allegations from them.... Our Infrastructures are doubtful for You, Not for the rest of the world.....

I think at present Karzai govt enjoys more support in Afghanistan than your present govt in Pakistan.

1st time hearing from some one that kaezai government has got support in afghanistan .......
try to be realistic . they are just barking dogs who can bark any time any where.
when it comes to our government truth is truth it is too not popular but atleast compare it with some government.

I think at present, Karzai govt enjoys more support in Afghanistan than your present govt in Pakistan.

What India want to do, it never can be happened. Your plans to create conflict between Pakistan & Afghanistan will not step to its completion. You even don't know ground facts& realities and without these facts you are quoting . So enjoy only with words.

Yes Zardari Government is corrupt...but you don't see them sprouting nonsense of putting sanction's on Afghanistan.

Atleast zaradari govt doesn't ask US to sanction any country unlike mayor of Kabul Hamid Karzai.

This is the difference you are unable to understand being a typical Bharati.

:)

Well it not only him..there are so many countries..who are accusing Pakistan of terrorism..Britain , Afghanistan , India and even there are voices in US...so he is not a lone voice out there.

Well it not only him..there are so many countries..who are accusing Pakistan of terrorism..Britain , Afghanistan , India and even there are voices in US...so he is not a lone voice out there.

That is where you are wrong...yes they have asked Pakistan to do more...but give me one article...where a goverement body...not MPs...in where they have said to put sanctions on Pakistan.

I think keep India out of this list. The rest whether they accuse or not they don't have any other choice than cooperating with Pakistan in cleaning this mess they have created. They can accuse as much as they like but Pakistan's will and support is pivotal for their securing their dignity and success in Afghanistan. I hope unlike dumb Indian yourth on this forum they realize this fact.

That is where you are wrong...yes they have asked Pakistan to do more...but give me one article...where a goverement body...not MPs...in where they have said to put sanctions on Pakistan.

Well I could you give example of India...but I am sure you won't take it seriously ..so why not consider this the first one..beside the countries I mentioned above..even Iran and China have issues with terrorism emanating from Pak soil.

I think keep India out of this list. The rest whether they accuse or not they don't have any other choice than cooperating with Pakistan in cleaning this mess they have created. They can accuse as much as they like but Pakistan's will and support is pivotal for their securing their dignity and success in Afghanistan. I hope unlike dumb Indian yourth on this forum they realize this fact.

I Like the bolded parts, Sounds funny..... Pakistan Got serious talents In Comedy...:lol: , The Creation Of Taliban, Did Afganistan Create them or Pakistan ahmnnn?? Well Zardari your Beloved President, Completely against what You Just Said.... and Why Keep India Out of this??? We would Jointly Take action and Speak as long as Afghanistan Wants us in there soil, who are You to Question that Mr?:agree:

Karzai Losing Support from Minority Leaders - CBS News

Look at this fool...he can't even please his own people....yet he is moaning like a women on Pakistan. Pakistan actually has a right to sanction Afghanistan in my opinion. The reason is because of the amount of drugs that come into Pakistan.....plus there are human rights violations conducted by the Karzai government....what a pompous fool and my tax money goes to British troops protecting this fool.....can't wait when the British lads get back to England and leave this barren country to itself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom