What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

The comment made by the Afghan....just demonstrates how unappreciative they are concerning Pakistan, who quite frankly have always been there for them. But the main issue which I find very disturbing is the timing of the comment. Pakistan has a huge problem due to floods and million's are effected as a result..so this comment was not warranted.

What about Pakistani workers who killed in Afghanistan by Made in India Terrorists in Afghanistan & what about innocent people killed in bomb blast in Fata, Peshawar and in other cities of Pakistan??????????????????????????????????? what about the bloodshed of more than 100 000 kashmiries by your t* army???? Is there any sense of humanity in your government????????????????????????? :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Well, Pakistani Workers in afghanistan???? What are You doing there anyway, We are Involved In Infrastructure building , as Noble as WOT, and Pakistani workers, what are they supposedly doing there??? Are you a part of Building Infrastructure there??? And Bomb Blasts In Pakistan, How can we be responsible, the world witnessed Terrorists riding on a Motorcycle infront of Your Police car....

And About Humanity, any countrymen of Yours has No rights to talk about, Leave it... No Matter how many T Down U Show, it just shows You are desperate enough to prove something, But what is it anyway????:lol:

Well If USA and Afghanistan say India is Buisy Building Infrastructure, How can You say we are doing Pakistani work there??? Show me the article from where U read it....:lol:

What they are saying is Bullshit, it is not important what they are saying, what is important that is what are you doing behind the mask of "infrastructure".

Kashmir is in India so none of your concers. As far as others are concerned i repeat what stopped you to go to international courts?

Why are you bringing India to the Thread it has nothing to do with India. If you are so interested in the topic of Kashmir...I advise you to open another thread....as it's against forum rules to derail a thread.

What they are saying is Bullshit, it is not important what they are saying, what is important that is what are you doing behind the mask of "infrastructure".

Well we dont take directions from a 3rd party, we were given the Job by Afghanistan Govt and The USA which is In charge of WOT.... So You stay away, have any Concern, Go to International court....simple as that Mr:lol:

Why are you bringing India to the Thread it has nothing to do with India. If you are so interested in the topic of Kashmir...I advise you to open another thread....as it's against forum rules to derail a thread.

agree with u this thread has nothing to do with india . BUT ROCK ON

just tell me one thing if half of the above is true what has stopped you to go to international courts. It is more like saying you did it because i have said it. we will be far more than happy to accept our fault and respect the decisons of international court and close the so called consulates. But first things firsts mere statements are not going to do any shyt here. We dont take dictations. Afghanistan is free country. If afghan government agress we can make 1000 consulates. who are you to dictate till you are able to proove that they are being used against pakistan. first complain to afghanistan if they dont do shyt then go to International courts.

mmmmm When India is going to international Coat i mean Court over Bombay

The politician is a incompetent buffoon, which represents how the Afghans are prone to whine on a constant basis...yet fail to solve the problem at hand. It has been years since the Taliban have collasped...and the drug trafficking has increased more drastically....yet we don't see Pakistan demanding sanction's on Afghanistan..as there ineffciency as polluted the cities of Pakistan.

IRIN | In-depth | Bitter-Sweet Harvest: Afghanistan's New War | AFGHANISTAN: Addiction: Drug abuse in Kabul city and beyond

wat afghanis think that they are ,this foodless nation who got drugs more then foood directly messing with pakistan and its generals..these afghanis living inside pakistan must be kicked back to afghanistan which is their real home

Kashmir is in India so none of your concers. As far as others are concerned i repeat what stopped you to go to international courts?

Who told you that Kashmir is yours????? Kashmir is disputed territory (In future Pakistani territory) so i suggest you to bring true & solid words.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom