What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

:agree: If we deserve Indian terrorism then surely India deserves many Mumbai dramas. No hard feelings :cheers:

Please do us a favor, bring more drama:pop:
This time please ask them to target our retard politicians not innocent public..

wow, great IQ You got ...:rofl:,.. Pakistani Education is indeed world class, which you proved it now:lol:

And what about radical & extremist organizations like SHIO SINA, MAHA BHARAT & BAJRANG DIL.
What about the terrorist camps established by India near Tajik boarder and in Paktia. So don't go away from the topic but being a man accept on what mission India influenced in Afghanistan. :azn:

And what about radical & extremist organizations like SHIO SINA, MAHA BHARAT & BAJRANG DIL.
What about the terrorist camps established by India near Tajik boarder and in Paktia. So don't go away from the topic but being a man accept on what mission India influenced in Afghanistan. :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sincere Advice:-Why u r wasting ur talent.. U should participate in Laugther Challenge..:pdf:

Do Us a favor then, Exterminate all those orgs U mentioned above, if possible even the BJP..... Launch an Attack on them, we will be ever Thank full to you.... India is Just concentrating on Infrastructure and Pakistan is just concentrated on Killing Indian Workers there.... Several blasts and attacks happened targeting Indians there....

what the hell is
Shio sina (sounds chinese)
maha bharat(worlds biggest poem)
bajrang dil(meaning strong heart)

Never heard of any of the organizations above :lol:

what the hell is
Shio sina (sounds chinese)
maha bharat(worlds biggest poem)
bajrang dil(meaning strong heart)

Never heard of any of the organizations above :lol:

Learn & take knowledge first and than reply ?

Wasn't one enough to make your nation psychotic :azn:

yups one is enough for us to get phychotic.... dont know about your physchotic condition if you guys are still humans not some supernatual beings. humans are all the way same... though some people in pakistan beg to differ:D

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Learn & take knowledge first and than reply ?

THere are no such organizations in India.

Do Us a favor then, Exterminate all those orgs U mentioned above, if possible even the BJP..... Launch an Attack on them, we will be ever Thank full to you.... India is Just concentrating on Infrastructure and Pakistan is just concentrated on Killing Indian Workers there.... Several blasts and attacks happened targeting Indians there....

Are you sure that you are infrastructuring Afghanistan?
It means establishing terrorist camps, lobbing against Pakistan, bringing spies and send them in Pakistan, plotting bombing in Pakistan with other agencies, efforts to destabilize Balochistan & Fata, spreading negative image of Pakistan in Afghanistan, training Afghan intelligence to stand against Pakistan, Building intelligence offices in shape of consulates in Afghanistan to think negative plans for Pakistan, Financing government to open their mouth against Pakistan like Afghanistan’s National Security Adviser Rangin Dadfar Spanta's statement;
YOU COUNT AS INFRASTRUCTIRING AFGHANISTAN!?:no:. I AM SORRY I AM NOT AGRY WITH YOU.

It means establishing terrorist camps, lobbing against Pakistan, bringing spies and send them in Pakistan, plotting bombing in Pakistan with other agencies, efforts to destabilize Balochistan & Fata, spreading negative image of Pakistan in Afghanistan, training Afghan intelligence to stand against Pakistan, Building intelligence offices in shape of consulates in Afghanistan to think negative plans for Pakistan, Financing government to open their mouth against Pakistan like Afghanistan’s National Security Adviser Rangin Dadfar Spanta's statement;
YOU COUNT AS INFRASTRUCTIRING AFGHANISTAN!?:no:. I AM SORRY I AM NOT AGRY WITH YOU.

Well If USA and Afghanistan say India is Buisy Building Infrastructure, How can You say we are doing Pakistani work there??? Show me the article from where U read it....:lol:

just tell me one thing if half of the above is true what has stopped you to go to international courts. It is more like saying you did it because i have said it. we will be far more than happy to accept our fault and respect the decisons of international court and close the so called consulates. But first things firsts mere statements are not going to do any shyt here. We dont take dictations. Afghanistan is free country. If afghan government agress we can make 1000 consulates. who are you to dictate till you are able to proove that they are being used against pakistan. first complain to afghanistan if they dont do shyt then go to International courts.

What about Pakistani workers who killed in Afghanistan by Made in India Terrorists in Afghanistan & what about innocent people killed in bomb blast in Fata, Peshawar and in other cities of Pakistan??????????????????????????????????? what about the bloodshed of more than 100 000 kashmiries by your t* army???? Is there any sense of humanity in your government????????????????????????? :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Back
Top Bottom