What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

:tdown::tdown::tdown: lies after lies. The mukhti bahini terrorist camps were established by terrorist state of India much before.

Hahahaha, Wow, Its surprising You found it out, How Astonishing....lol... Anyways you deserved it..lol... But U added Oil to fire by attacking Us before and hence the start of war, You are the Ones who started it all... lol:rofl:.... now dont whine , relax:rofl:... And An Open secret mukti bahini was not a terrorist organization...

How many Tamils from Sri Lanka and how many Hindus from Nepal has one part of their house's courtyard in India and one part of it in their own country ??????

They wont i am sure. But we here in Pakistan (KP, FATA) do share

Handful people having home on either side still does not make "Legitimate Stakeholder". Huge number of Afghanis are refugees in Pakistan hence having their home back in their country is ok same as BD refugees and Nepalis are working here but have their homes in their country.

There is NO issue, Duran Line is a permenant International border under UN.

You say that is not an issue, Afghanistan says. If there are not problem why dont you stretch your permanent border? Please dont come up with the theory that Mr Karzai wants to sell some opiums and hence they are not accepting Durand line as UN recognised permanent border.

Our nose is still near Afghanistan unlike Indian nose despite being too long it can not reach Afghanistan and You will need Pakistan's permission to let your Nose pass through Pakistan which we will like to cut instead of giving passage.

So please save your nose from being cutting in this trade of nose poking

In the last line, we both were saying the same thing that Mr Spanta's statement was childish and uncalled but you still are arguing that part from Indo-Pak perspective. Hence my explanation is, We never ever needed and will never ever required permission for a third country for our bilateral relations. You may continue your nose poking with Afghanistan.

btw china shud try to avoid the u.s with india ,so that india dont feel threat frm china.by this step china is doing same wat u.s wanted i.e to allign with india against china.
that thing could be avoided ,was unnecessary step by china.

Man Afghan Is Sure Fed Up with its troubled Neighbor, Well Iam not surprised If they are.... anyways, Good Luck to them and there appeal...

I think either you are closing your eye's from the truth or you are playing!

You are saying troubling neighbor! so tell me who is troubling in the region? Pakistan or India. Where i think if India stop to interfere Afghan's matter than there will less trouble but you sitting there not to help Afghanistan but to create more trouble for Pakistan and for Afghanistan. Oh yes you are innocent & and secular, peaceful and moreover not troubling neighbor because the blood of 100 000 Kashmiries on your neck.:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

What about statement of Rangin Dadfar Spanta!
This statement is came from the government whose head lived 9 years in Balochistan at the time of war and after war on Pakistani's bread.
There is a very familiar words to say in answer of this statement of Afghanistan’s National Security Adviser Rangin Dadfar Spanta " JIS THALI MEIN KHAO USI MEIN CHEED KARO" WELL DONE Mr Rangin Dadfar Spanta :tdown:
Actually the corruption in Karzai's government is known fact, US & NATO already desiring to bring a new government but it may uncomfortable for Pro Indian Karzai.
I don't want to mention here what efforts are done by Pakistan for a Better Afghanistan and for their nation in past & in present, Rangin Dadfar Spanta is Security Adviser only in Kabul's boundary not for Afghanistan & he understand this truth.
I am sure that the statement of Rangin Dadfar Spanta is not the voice of brave Afghanis who are struggling for their liberty and peace!

US's government is smart enough to decide who is who & what. After all Pakistan is responsible country for region's security concerns and there is no doubt. :pakistan:

Hahahaha, Wow, Its surprising You found it out, How Astonishing....lol... Anyways you deserved it..lol... But U added Oil to fire by attacking Us before and hence the start of war, You are the Ones who started it all... lol:rofl:.... now dont whine , relax:rofl:... And An Open secret mukti bahini was not a terrorist organization...

you are right because Mother Teresa WAS the founder of mukti bahini. isn't.,:rofl:

its not Afghanistan its just the drug lords and the corrupt government who are limited to only a palace in Kabul.... !!!!

Hahahaha, Wow, Its surprising You found it out, How Astonishing....lol... Anyways you deserved it..lol... But U added Oil to fire by attacking Us before and hence the start of war, You are the Ones who started it all... lol:rofl:.... now dont whine , relax... And An Open secret mukti bahini was not a terrorist organization...

:agree: If we deserve Indian terrorism then surely India deserves many Mumbai dramas. No hard feelings :cheers:

:agree: If we deserve Indian terrorism then surely India deserve many Mumbai dramas. No hard feelings :cheers:

:agree:You can Bring it on,This time we are prepared for it from our dear Neighbors , After all Pakistan has earned Name Across the world for spreading Terrorism, You guys are good at it..... No Hard Feelings:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom