What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

LOL @ Hypocrisy of Indians - The same country that supported LITE and MUKTI BAHINI.Look we supported Taliban so what?We are bigger country and we can **** up Afghanistan anytime we want.Afghans can suck my dick for all i care.

We are bigger country and we can **** up Afghanistan anytime we want.Afghans can suck my dick for all i care.

Patriot, bahi i really agree with some of your posts, but was posting this really necessay?

I Like the bolded parts, Sounds funny..... Pakistan Got serious talents In Comedy...:lol: , The Creation Of Taliban, Did Afganistan Create them or Pakistan ahmnnn?? Well Zardari your Beloved President, Completely against what You Just Said.... and Why Keep India Out of this??? We would Jointly Take action and Speak as long as Afghanistan Wants us in there soil, who are You to Question that Mr?:agree:

Well Bharati leaving your other BS and rant. Let me give you a simple answer. It is US who founded the jehadis in Afghanistan. Pakistan just supported it for it's own interests.

As far as India is concerned I don't consider it important to comment about it.

LOL @ Hypocrisy of Indians - The same country that supported LITE and MUKTI BAHINI.Look we supported Taliban so what?We are bigger country and we can **** up Afghanistan anytime we want.Afghans can suck my dick for all i care.

Well they are Bharatis. What else you expect from them.

:)

Mukti bahini was not a terrorist organisation..atleast not according to UN...beside India fought the same LTTE.

Well I could you give example of India...but I am sure you won't take it seriously ..so why not consider this the first one..beside the countries I mentioned above..even Iran and China have issues with terrorism emanating from Pak soil.

That's what I thought....you could not give me one article in which a Government Body has asked for sanctions on Pakistan. India does not count...that is biase as the two countries don't get along..so you fail on that regard.

LTTE was formed to Support the Tamils there, But when those guys went to sri lanka, they witnessed Mass Butchering of Tamils by the Singhalese, They turned Rerbels and Since then India and Sri lanka have been Helping Each Other Kill the Menace till the last moment Besides The Tamil nadu Govt Accusing India of helping the sri lankans.....And After LTTE was Uprooted, Rajpaksha Confirmed India that They will be Nice with the tamils, Yet never Accused India...

And About Mukti Bahini,. Sorry They were Only a Pest for you, Not a radical Terrorist group which Terrorize The world Like Taliban and Other terrorist groups you created....

Well Bharati leaving your other BS and rant. Let me give you a simple answer. It is US who founded the jehadis in Afghanistan. Pakistan just supported it for it's own interests.

As far as India is concerned I don't consider it important to comment about it.

Well Pakistani Who only speaks BS, Mr Zardari Your President Said ISI and CIA created taliban , Hence Its Both Of Your Responsibility to Clean up the mess, And We dont need Any Pakistanis's Comment On India.... Thanks for Your Concern though:cheers:

That's what I thought....you could not give me one article in which a Government Body has asked for sanctions on Pakistan. India does not count...that is biase as the two countries don't get along..so you fail on that regard.

LOL..rather than being ashamed ..you are feeling proud that no other nation except India and Afghanistan have asked for Pakistan to be declared a terrorist nation.:tup::tup:.carry on!!

LOL..rather than being ashamed ..you are feeling proud that no other nation except India and Afghanistan have asked for Pakistan to be declared a terrorist nation..carry on!!

Lol I was not the one boosting how everyone wants to put sanctions on Pakistan....you were made to look like a fool....when you could not give me one article where a government body has specifically asked for sanction's on Pakistan......truth hurts doesn't it.....but why don't you slowly digest it...maybe it will help you in the long run.

British Prime minister By himself accused Pakistan of Terrorism, Or are You Feeling too Aukward In Using Your Original Flag?

You are wrong as usual of Indian mentality...in No way did the Prime Minster advocate that Pakistan is support terrorism....he was just signifying that it needs to do more....and you have no right to question my flag..as the last person who did was banned.

That is where you are wrong...yes they have asked Pakistan to do more...but give me one article...where a goverement body...not MPs...in where they have said to put sanctions on Pakistan.
Let me give you not one, but TWO instances where your "controller" nation (the US of A) enforced sanctions on Pakistan.

1. During AND after the development of the Pakistani nuclear program.

2. When General Musharraf suspended parliament and assumed sole executive powers under the Clinton Administration. In fact, Pakistan has been repeatedly been turned into a Banana republic, through threats, sanctions, and more sanctions.

However, it is still unprecedented in the context that NO COUNTRY has called for Sanctions on Pakistan for inciting Terrorism. In which scenario, i really think that Pakistan should tread the line more carefully.

P.S. :- Since, i am new to this forum, i am not able to post links ; However, PM me and i will send you the same.

Well Pakistani Who only speaks BS, Mr Zardari Your President Said ISI and CIA created taliban , Hence Its Both Of Your Responsibility to Clean up the mess, And We dont need Any Pakistanis's Comment On India.... Thanks for Your Concern though:cheers:

As I said Americans and the west created this menace and we sjut supported them for our interests. Simple. :)

Back
Top Bottom