What's new

Afghanistan call for sanctions against Pakistan

She is expressing her opinion which is her right to do in this forum.....because if we go by your connatation half the people in this thread would be banned, as most have personally criticized each others Nations. However you step over the line when you personally attack others....but its worse when you attack a women.

dear 1st you people stated criticising pakistan .. Then if we did than be logical in your approach rather than abusive....

Steve-Bell-201009-004.jpg

Afghanistan and Pakistan need to build a level of trust..so that the War on Terror can be won. There is no need for both of these sides to argue with one another, as that is what the Taliban are aiming for. This comment made by the Afghan MP was not warranted because at this precise moment Pakistan is facing a economic meltdown...due to floods....so the timing was not appropaite.

Afghan leaders are just embarrassing themselves, instead of such outbursts, we should sit at the table and chalk out a 5 year plan on improving security cooperation and intelligence sharing.

I would not blame Hamid Karzai. He pay heavy kick back to Pakistan regime for keeping lid on their mouths and let both Afghan and India smuggle every thing without questioning.

True..I fully agree.:tup:

ooohh my godd!!

i will not speak because there r some ppl in afghanistan govt who dont think crazy like most offiucials(hint: aid sent to pakistan for flood relief)

Afghan leaders are just embarrassing themselves, instead of such outbursts, we should sit at the table and chalk out a 5 year plan on improving security cooperation and intelligence sharing.

Remember when Hamid Karazai said that if Pakistan doesn't deal with the Taliban in a way that they see fit, Afghan troops will have to enter Pakistan and do it themselves.............I almost died laughing at that one(seriously, I choked on rice !).

@Greenstar, dear I am again offering you an invitation to join a neutral forum, as the safety and comfort of this cocoon will make you feeble.
Of course you might feel privilaged at the liberty of using Indian Slum, sanitation and Cow Urine as fun poking tirades at us, but it will take away your intelligent debating powers.
Or is it dear that you have no reasonable intelligence to reply??

@Greenstar, dear I am again offering you an invitation to join a neutral forum, as the safety and comfort of this cocoon will make you feeble.
Of course you might feel privilaged at the liberty of using Indian Slum, sanitation and Cow Urine as fun poking tirades at us, but it will take away your intelligent debating powers.
Or is it dear that you have no reasonable intelligence to reply??

Would you extend that invitation to others? I would love to partake in civil discussion in "neutral" forums.

Would you extend that invitation to others? I would love to partake in civil discussion in "neutral" forums.

Sure why not, as long as no foul language is used against one another, unlike this place where only one section is privilaged.

Sure why not, as long as no foul language is used against one another, unlike this place where only one section is privilaged.

I find discussion to be quite civic here, I have seen(but not joined) forums where people are blatantly abusing each other.

For your information Jana is a women, a very respected Journalists in Pakistan.....I guess no one taught you in how to respect women..otherwise you wouldn't be speaking to her in that tone.....but what do you expect with people who advocate a caste system....have a urine soft Drink....and to top it off molest animals.
Respect is earned when one acts with civility.If a lady expects to be treated with respect she should not use extreme vulgar terms like "usa shaking the balls of daftar spanta".Is it is a norm in pakistan and is that why you are ashamed to reveal you are a british pakistani?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom