What's new

Afghanis are....

@Stealth
Afghanis are those who fought along side with Pakistanis in Kashmir in 1947.
Afghanis are those who stopped USSR in Afghanistan, to protect Pakistan.
Afghanis are those who fought USA for 15 years, and USA is still can't fulfill her dreams of attacking Pakistan and role back Pakistan's nuclear program.

The Afghanis never supported us in 1947. It was Pakistani tribals who entered AJK in 1948. Even their involvement was less than exemplary, but that is a discussion for another place.

Half the Afghanis sold their country to the USSR. Pakistan helped those who wanted to fight against the Soviets. No Afghan ever fought the Soviets to protect Pakistan. And now the Afghanis themselves blame us for igniting "terrorism" in their country by supporting their then "Mujahideen". Stop spewing excreta.

The US has destroyed Afghanistan (as if it already wasn't), killed hundreds of thousands of their people, planted stooges on the throne and yet all Afghanis are ready to lick their boots while the ones who are fighting against the US (be it for whatever reason) are demonised and Pakistan blamed and hated for supposedly supporting them. This childish romanticising of Afghanistan as some sort of "graveyard" for superpowers is a moronic notion. Throughout history Afghanistan has been trampled beneath the feet of foreign powers just like it is today. Whether the occupying forces have achieved their objectives should be of little value to an Afghan who has little more than spit to live his/her life. Apart from the fact that the Afghanis themselves officially are supporting and aiding the US to achieve its goals in Afghanistan.

All that said, Afghanis, however, are the ones who invaded Pakistan in the 60s and the 70s only to have their pathetic behinds handed back to them by Pakistani tribal militias.

Afghanis are the ones in cahoots with Indians and sending over terrorists for the past decade and a half.

Afghanis are the ones sheltering the TTP.

Afghanis are the ones who while being fed on my tax and zakat money claim me to be inferior and refer to me with derogatory terms.

Afghanis are the ones who in their intoxicated stupor claim half of my country.

Afghanis are the ones who attacked my polio teams.

Afghanis are the ones who attacked my labourers building the border fence.

I do not owe jack squat to an Afghani.

Afghan refugees went every where in the world. Why can't they do the things they do in Pakistan in other parts of the world?
You need an excuse to hate some one, but the truth is, the problem lies within. The phrase "our Incompetence", is answer for your statement.

They exhibit their nature through out the world. No one has good things to say about them.

ps: An even larger incompetence would be to not recognise an enemy which has bitten you over and over again. It would in fact be stupidity.

I am not well versed with those aspects so i cannot comment; but also if your country had engaged and stablised Afghanistan instead of letting lose jihadi to take control; many would have gone back and entire region would have been better off. Regretfully your govt and agencies used and manipulated the situations.

Apart from the usual media rhetoric, do read up on how the Taliban came to power. Also read up on who warned the US not to leave Afghanistan to their own devices after the Soviets, what exactly would happen if they did and then also on if the group that Pakistan was supporting ever came to power.

Last edited:
A story with no head and no tail..what nonsense..Are we going to mourn what happened 75 Years ago...or look forward to progress? Liaqat Ali himself was not an exemplary man..a source of many problems for Pakistan..starting with Objective Resolution..

No wonder Afghans are two faced snakes.

But why everyone ignoring it was America who was the actual sponsor behind the assassination of Liaquat Ali Khan. Just like behind the killing of Zia. When this due is going to be paid back?

Future leadership of Pakistan cannot be protected if these dues from past are not paid back with interest. Deterence must work on all levels.

How come Pakistani history books fail to mention that it was an Afghan who assassinated one of our founding fathers?
i was also wondering why Mutala e Pakistan dosnt mention these heinous acts of Af-gands

It is important to kick out all Afghanis out of Pakistan. PA wants it but the corrupt & treacherous politicians don’t want to deport them.

Asalamu Alaikum

The average refugee is a poor and uneducated village-dweller, they are not involved in these kinds of stunts.

No wonder Afghans are two faced snakes.

But why everyone ignoring it was America who was the actual sponsor behind the assassination of Liaquat Ali Khan. Just like behind the killing of Zia. When this due is going to be paid back?

Future leadership of Pakistan cannot be protected if these dues from past are not paid back with interest. Deterence must work on all levels.

i was also wondering why Mutala e Pakistan dosnt mention these heinous acts of Af-gands

Pure speculation and village mentality..

The Afghanis never supported us in 1947. It was Pakistani tribals who entered AJK in 1948. Even their involvement was less than exemplary, but that is a discussion for another place.

Pakistani pushtoon tribals destroyed kashmir cause they only looted locals. Its abt time that gets discussed instead of continuous lies peddling abt tribals winning over gb and ajk.
I have relatives from occupied kashmir who later abandoned kashmir and left for abroad for good and these are the stories they share abt happenings of 48 kashmir war.

@Stealth
Afghanis are those who fought along side with Pakistanis in Kashmir in 1947.
Afghanis are those who stopped USSR in Afghanistan, to protect Pakistan.
Afghanis are those who fought USA for 15 years, and USA is still can't fulfill her dreams of attacking Pakistan and role back Pakistan's nuclear program.

You are telling us that Syed Akber killed Liaqat Ali Khan, but why don't you tell us why wasn't Syed Akber arrested instead of being killed at the site(even police was standing near him, according to eye witnesses). Who sent Muhammad Ali Jinnah to Ziarat instead of treatment? Who murdered Zia ul Haq? Who Murdered Benazir Bhutto? Were they all Afghanis? Benazir was killed by a Baloch, will you call all Balochs traitor? Balochs are openly killing every other ethnicity(e.g. The recent killing in Kharan)
Afghan refugees went every where in the world. Why can't they do the things they do in Pakistan in other parts of the world?
You need an excuse to hate some one, but the truth is, the problem lies within. The phrase "our Incompetence", is answer for your statement.
You are utterly wrong here my friend.
Pakistani tribals fought in kashmir not afghans.
Afghans didnt stop ussr, they didnt have the capacity to do so, the govt in kabul was the one who welcomed the red army in afghanistan, we stopped the ussr to protect ourselves because they wanted acess to warm waters through balochistan, it was isi and countless ssg and army perosnel that went to afghanistan to create the group called taliban, we lead that group to victory using local manpower, we stopped the ussr, afghans didnt.
The afghans we hate are the segment of their society wholich brands itself as the northern alliance, the pashtuns are mostly pro pakistan via taliban whom we controlled and lead again to trap usa in afghanistan, they didnt have the capacity themselves, again isi and ssg operatives took the helm there.

Wrong.
You cannot put blame on entire nation for one person.
We had a polish individual who took out Chris Hani, does it mean we demonish all Poles?

When there is a stated government policy; it stems out from popular local support. Border issue, ethnic fascism and not recognizing Pakistan and his territorial integrity is not there because their one or two leaders have some personal grudge against Pakistan; it is there because it is popular narrative on ground and they can't go against it. So keep this entire nation; one person shit to yourself.

Afghanis are the scums of the earth. Those advocating for their stay in Pak should transfer all their belongins to em to earn svaab, instead of asking for charity with pak tax payers money.

We face afghani everyday bruh so dont mind me ya dont know them much more then me. They are totally a diffrent creature on earth.
Kindly elaborate on the behavioural aspects of afghans in Pakistan if you don’t mind.

You are utterly wrong here my friend.
Pakistani tribals fought in kashmir not afghans.
Afghans didnt stop ussr, they didnt have the capacity to do so, the govt in kabul was the one who welcomed the red army in afghanistan, we stopped the ussr to protect ourselves because they wanted acess to warm waters through balochistan, it was isi and countless ssg and army perosnel that went to afghanistan to create the group called taliban, we lead that group to victory using local manpower, we stopped the ussr, afghans didnt.
The afghans we hate are the segment of their society wholich brands itself as the northern alliance, the pashtuns are mostly pro pakistan via taliban whom we controlled and lead again to trap usa in afghanistan, they didnt have the capacity themselves, again isi and ssg operatives took the helm there.

There were no Taliban at USSRs times. There were groups like Hizb e Islami , Jamiat e Islami and Jumbish e milli etc.
There are two segments of Afghan society. One is political, other is no political.
Non-political people are with Pakistan(mostly). Political people and the people close to them are not. That's the point, basically. All I write here, is for better and stronger Pakistan. Think about that. I see Afghanistan as an extension of Pakistan. I may be wrong, may be I am, but what to do when some don't let sleep.

Afghanis are the scums of the earth. Those advocating for their stay in Pak should transfer all their belongins to em to earn svaab, instead of asking for charity with pak tax payers money.
Sabar bacha sabar. Chashm e dil khol, or nazary daikh jahan k.

There were no Taliban at USSRs times. There were groups like Hizb e Islami , Jamiat e Islami and Jumbish e milli etc.
There are two segments of Afghan society. One is political, other is no political.
Non-political people are with Pakistan(mostly). Political people and the people close to them are not. That's the point, basically. All I write here, is for better and stronger Pakistan. Think about that. I see Afghanistan as an extension of Pakistan. I may be wrong, may be I am, but what to do when some don't let sleep.

Sabar bacha sabar. Chashm e dil khol, or nazary daikh jahan k.
They could never be yuur friaaand. They weren't your firaand. Even those talibans whom we considered strategic allies back in the 90's were itching for getting back kpk - - - - - - -.

They could never be yuur friaaand. They weren't your firaand. Even those talibans whom we considered strategic allies back in the 90's were itching for getting back kpk - - - - - - -.
Ok Give them KPK. We will get it back with interest.

Back
Top Bottom