What's new

Afghanis are....

According to the CIA disclassified State Dept documents, the CIA began to search for an assassin to kill Pakistan first PM Liaquat Khan. They could not find a suitable shooter in Pakistan and then turned to Afghanistan for this purpose.

The Afghan government of King Mohammed Zahir Shah had finally found a man, named Syed Akbar, to take the task and also made arrangements for him to be killed.

According to the report, Khan called on Washington to vacate air bases in Pakistan which the United States was using against the Soviet Union, upon which then-US President Harry S. Truman threatened the PM with dire consequences.

Afghani Namak haram thay aur raheengay... kick these a******** from Pakistan.... this is 70 years old Story about Liaquat Ali Khan and a Afghani Killer.
Where is your source for this. And as far as I know US had no, no airbases in Pakistan. I think they came during Ayub Khan's tenure. Again please cite me source for these two claims.

Are you hosting 3 Million Polish Refugees ?
Of course not but you cannot take a person from 70yrs back and label across entire population.
Similarly here in my country, we have massive drug and gang issues where a lot of Pak people are involved including human smuggling. Do we paint entire Pak population as being vagarants and gangsters always involved in fraud and schemes?
Answer is no. You have good and bad everywhere.

Of course not but you cannot take a person from 70yrs back and label across entire population.
Similarly here in my country, we have massive drug and gang issues where a lot of Pak people are involved including human smuggling. Do we paint entire Pak population as being vagarants and gangsters always involved in fraud and schemes?

That is true. However, if they were involved in gang related issues we could have forgiven them, but most of these Afghan (Refugees) deny the very existence of Pakistan. They claim KPK and Baluchistan are parts of Afghanistan. Not only are they involved in anti-state activities, but also found zillion times orchestrating attacks on our law enforcement agencies. In this case, what shall we do ?

We want to live in peace and harmony with all our existing neighbors, but for that we need to expel all these refugees, as Afghanistan is no longer in war. Then maybe we can have good relations with them, but for the time being the patience of Pakistan's hospitality has reached to its maximum threshold.

That is true. However, if they were involved in gang related issues we could have forgiven them, but most of these Afghan (Refugees) deny the very existence of Pakistan. They claim KPK and Baluchistan are parts of Afghanistan. Not only are they involved in anti-state activities, but also found zillion times orchestrating attacks on our law enforcement agencies. In this case, what shall we do ?

We want to live in peace and harmony with all our existing neighbors, but for that we need to expel all these refugees, as Afghanistan is no longer in war. Then maybe we can have good relations with them, but for the time being the patience of Pakistan's hospitality has reached to its maximum threshold.
I am not well versed with those aspects so i cannot comment; but also if your country had engaged and stablised Afghanistan instead of letting lose jihadi to take control; many would have gone back and entire region would have been better off. Regretfully your govt and agencies used and manipulated the situations.

Where is your source for this. And as far as I know US had no, no airbases in Pakistan. I think they came during Ayub Khan's tenure. Again please cite me source for these two claims.
US was using RAF bases in British Raj to supplies the chinese during WW-2 after independence they continued to operate from these bases.

Nothing has changed. All afghan are still same and now they are huge threat to pakistan. They call us enemies !!

Nothing has changed. All afghan are still same and now they are huge threat to pakistan. They call us enemies !!
I see parallels here in my country; we are literally under siege from people from all over world specially from west africa, bangladesh, pakistan, china and zim. They come here and while many are hard and honest workers but many are leeches and criminals - somalis, tonnes of Paks , nigerians with syndicates. Things have become unbearable in some places and xenophobia is at its high.

I see parallels here in my country; we are literally under siege from people from all over world specially from west africa, bangladesh, pakistan, china and zim. They come here and while many are hard and honest workers but many are leeches and criminals - somalis, tonnes of Paks , nigerians with syndicates. Things have become unbearable in some places and xenophobia is at its high.

We face afghani everyday bruh so dont mind me ya dont know them much more then me. They are totally a diffrent creature on earth.

We face afghani everyday bruh so dont mind me ya dont know them much more then me. They are totally a diffrent creature on earth.
Ok. i dont have experience with them i cannot comment.
Here Nigerians and Somalis are the worst of the lot.

but also if your country had engaged and stablised Afghanistan instead of letting lose jihadi to take control;
And let a hostile, stable and strong Afghan regime supported by the USA become a constant pain in the @rse for us...no thanks.

We already suffered the worst when the Afghan regime was relatively stable because of it's support to the anti-Pak elements.

Back
Top Bottom