What's new

Afghan Taliban Delegation Visits Iran

Pakistanis don't want to fight against Taliban ideology but they want to fight against the organization Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan while promoting the Afghan Taliban.

You are only interested in keeping Afghanistan as Pakistan's vassal state to keep India out and use the land for your purpose. Pakistanis are frontrunners in making fun of Afghan people and Pakistanis never care about Afghan people.

Well let India go in, but very misguided you are if you think afghans will welcome you with open arms, their love of indic people is such that they named mountains after them, the don't Like short dark umpa lumpas but go ahead find it out for yourself.

Its actually the confrontation to the east that has spilled-over to the west. it has nothing with ideology or crap..

You first nourished the Taliban ideology then tried to use it against India.

you blame it on gene

totally inappropriate thing to say

think it from Islamic point of view ,Remember Prophets and the Sahaba ikram from arab

koi haal nae tumhara

Oh sorry forgot half of my nation thinks they are decendants of Arabs and their love for them is unquestionable.

Those comment had nothing to do with religion but you tried your hardest to make sure you only saw them as such.

Oh sorry forgot half of my nation thinks they are defendants of Arabs and their love for them is unquestionable.

Those comment had nothing to do with religion but you tried your hardest to make sure you only saw them as such.

sahi.pehlay tujay justification dayn phir baat karen kay mayn arab sympitizer nae hoon

jab gene pay baat karey ga tu baat generalize ho gi

generalize kar kay baat karay ga tu aur kia matlab niklay ga.no logic

Well let India go in, but very misguided you are if you think afghans will welcome you with open arms, their love of indic people is such that they named mountains after them, the don't Like short dark umpa lumpas but go ahead find it out for yourself.

You too know whom these Afghans hate most. :cheesy: We have our own way of working, and if we started working in the way Pakistanis assume then Pakistan wouldn't have lost to India at number of moments. :lol:

sahi.pehlay tujay justification dayn phir baat karen kay mayn arab sympitizer nae hoon

jab gene pay baat karey ga tu baat generalize ho gi

generalize kar kay baat karay ga tu aur kia matlab niklay ga.no logic

I stick to what i said, if you don't Like it lump it, if there is a choice between Arab and Iranian then its Iranian all the way.

You too know whom these Afghans hate most. :cheesy: We have our own way of working, and if we started working in the way Pakistanis assume then Pakistan wouldn't have lost to India at number of moments. :lol:

Well there aren't short dark umpa lumpas in Pakistan so you tell me kaliya ?

I stick to what i said, if you don't Like it lump it, if there is a choice between Arab and Iranian then its Iranian all the way.

you stick to it real tight

and what gives you the idea i prefer arabs over iran

did i say something like that? i don't think so

if there is a choice between Arab and Iranian then the one who is right will be the choice

don't get hyper butch up

you stick to it real tight

and what gives you the idea i prefer arabs over iran

did i say something like that? i don't think so

don't get hyper butch up

I never said you did, i just said you saw my comment through a religious lense but they had nothing to do with religion.

you showed your biasness by not acknowledging that he said turco iranic people should convert from Islam, which in a sense is saying Islam is for Arabs only.

I support my creed you support those who fill your pockets that's the difference.

I never said you did, i just said you saw my comment through a religious lense but they had nothing to do with religion.

you showed your biasness by not acknowledging that he said turco iranic people should convert from Islam, which in a sense is saying Islam is for Arabs only.

I support my creed you support those who fill your pockets that's the difference.

clearly it is not good idea to argue with a stupid kid

where the hell did i acknowledging God forbade that turco iranic people should convert from Islam.are you an idiot,high on weed you fool
replly to person that posted this.which has nothing to do with me .it was user mahatir and he posted the converting thing in post #23 on this thread at 01:34 AM .now reply to him Mr memory lost

kindly ask some iranian about me that they ever saw my post against them i always support them

stop bsing on the forum and don't attach me with such non sense that you mention in your post

i think you have some firqabaz thinking nut job

clearly it is not good idea to argue with a stupid kid

where the hell did i acknowledging God forbade that turco iranic people should convert from Islam.are you an idiot,high on weed you fool

kindly ask some iranian about me that they ever saw my post against them i always support them

stop bsing on the forum and don't attach me with such non sense that you mention in your post

i think you have some firqabaz thinking nut job

Brother Allah e Payeman, i don't regret what i said.

PS i prefer the afghan hash, weed is so weak.

Back
Top Bottom