What's new

Afghan Taliban Delegation Visits Iran

You guys fight the taliban? Since when?

There are bomb blasts in "every city 24/7" b/c you don't fight them.

And we've been free of taliban disease and will be in the future, why do we need to talk to them about anything?

Fighting the taliban means not allowing arabs to invest in your nation, fighting the taliban means not allowing the khaleej branch of Islam inside your nation, fighting the taliban means not allowing your children to be educated in arab made schools/maderesas, fighting the taliban means attacking the disease when it's still young, fighting the taliban means not supporting them in Afghanistan...

You guys are doing the opposite of all the above, so that's your problem.

I guess you don't read about the huge operations our military conducts against them.

Anyways, the Taliban are no allies of the Arabs. That's a huge misconception. They are an entity of their own.

You guys fight the taliban? Since when?

There are bomb blasts in "every city 24/7" b/c you don't fight them.

And we've been free of taliban disease and will be in the future, why do we need to talk to them about anything?

Fighting the taliban means not allowing arabs to invest in your nation, fighting the taliban means not allowing the khaleej branch of Islam inside your nation, fighting the taliban means not allowing your children to be educated in arab made schools/maderesas, fighting the taliban means attacking the disease when it's still young, fighting the taliban means not supporting them in Afghanistan...

You guys are doing the opposite of all the above, so that's your problem.

there is not such thing as khaleeji and non khaleeji islam .

All islamists are same **** be it shia or sunni , in Iran you would get you hid cut off for drinking , same as saudi arabia no difference .

The best thing for you is to get rid of the mullah regime of iran and stay away from arabs because arabs to do not want to have anything to do with persians , its am mutual feelings.

I disagree.

It is not a stupid move, but a wise one.

Taliban is not going anywhere, so why would you want to make them your enemies?

Will you say same about Pakistani Taliban since every Pakistani want TTP getting eliminated in a military action. :cheesy: Taliban themselves chose Iranians as their enemy.

Hmm interesting event. I doubt Iran is trying to influence the Taliban. History has shown that Sunni groups are not easy for Iran to influence/control (such as Hamas). I think it is more a case of calling a truce, so incidents like their killing of our diplomats do not happen again. In any case, Taliban and their ideology will not be entering Iran, so no need to panic.

there is not such thing as khaleeji and non khaleeji islam .

All islamists are same **** be it shia or sunni , in Iran you would get you hid cut off for drinking , same as saudi arabia no difference .

The best thing for you is to get rid of the mullah regime of iran and stay away from arabs because arabs to do not want to have anything to do with persians , its am mutual feelings.

Sunni islamist are more radical in their views, however religion has nothing to do with the animosity between Arabs and Persians, its purely racial.

Arabs are dishonorable people, their back stabbing is well known, they carry a semetic gene and treachery is programmed from birth in them.

Afghans and Pakistani pukhtoons and baloch should always support iran, regardless of Sunni shia people, as with Iran we share heritage, history and culture and so do other central Asian republics.

Arabs are loved usually by south asians who are easily misled.

I disagree.

It is not a stupid move, but a wise one.

Taliban is not going anywhere, so why would you want to make them your enemies?

Well India is thinking of putting boots in Afghanistan, so they might get rid of the talibans , usa couldn't do it so now time for India to try its luck, since it is s huge superpower.

Sunni islamist are more radical in their views, however religion has nothing to do with the animosity between Arabs and Persians, its purely racial.

Arabs are dishonorable people, their back stabbing is well known, they carry a semetic gene and treachery is programmed from birth in them.

Afghans and Pakistani pukhtoons and baloch should always support iran, regardless of Sunni shia people, as with Iran we share heritage, history and culture and so do other central Asian republics.

Pukhtoons and Persians are iranic tribes so their alliance is natural if islam does not exist in both countries . As an Arab I would be more than happy to see persians and puhktoons converting from islam , because both of you are a thorn in our back .

There is around 2 million iranians and 0.5 million pukhtoons in dubai , would love to ship them back to you , it will make the country only cleaner.

I have nothing against Shias, Iranians, or Arabs.

I judge on people to people basis.

And I agree Persian and Arab hate is more on racial basis then religious.

It's their fight, let them duke it out.

:pop:

Pukhtoons and Persians are iranic tribes so their alliance is natural if islam does not exist in both countries . As an Arab I would be more than happy to see persians and puhktoons converting from islam , because both of you are a thorn in our back .

There is around 2 million iranians and 0.5 million pukhtoons in dubai , would love to ship them back to you , it will make the country only cleaner.

Dear arab,

Pakistanis and especially Pashtuns built your entire city of Dubai.

If it weren't for us you would be off the coast, sitting in a tent.

Well sir we will convert as soon as you go back to idol worshipping. Educate yourself sir not all pukhtoons are Iranic people, most are turkic people.

Arabs are known for their betrayal, they betray their own so Iranic and turkic people don't stand a chance.

We should ship you all to your ancestral land of Israel, your cousins will accept you with open arms, desert dwelling sand jiggas couldn't build a tent let alone a city, so thank the world that they did it for you or you would still be lliving in a tent and riding a camel.

Islam is a religion of Allah not Arabia.

I have nothing against Shias, Iranians, or Arabs.

I judge on people to people basis.

And I agree Persian and Arab hate is more on racial basis then religious.

It's their fight, let them duke it out.

:pop:

Dear arab,

Pakistanis and especially Pashtuns built your entire city of Dubai.

If it weren't for us you would be off the coast, sitting in a tent.

I have to problems with shia or Sunni, its purely racial between Arabs and Iranians.

I can't mind my own business and watch as
you are my countryman i will die for you even though we share no genetics, i will always support and fight for turco Iranic people as they are root of my tree.

I have to problems with shia or Sunni, its purely racial between Arabs and Iranians.

I can't mind my own business and watch as
you are my countryman i will die for you even though we share no genetics, i will always support and fight for turco Iranic people as they are root of my tree.

Sir, my tribe might be of semitic background, does that mean I am by nature, a backstabber? :lol:

Sir, my tribe might be of semitic background, does that mean I am by nature, a backstabber? :lol:

Pagal you have been cleansed of that by coming to land of pure, in its old and modern form.

I guess you don't read about the huge operations our military conducts against them.

Anyways, the Taliban are no allies of the Arabs. That's a huge misconception. They are an entity of their own.

operations that don't do anything

and this is pointless when you're still allowing arabs and their poison laced money in your land.

Everything that was built with arab money must be bulldozed to the ground, every taliban must be shot in the head, every village that's not loyal to the central govt must be carpet bombed, tribalism must become illegal and a punishable crime... this is fighting

operations that don't do anything

and this is pointless when you're still allowing arabs and their poison laced money in your land.

Everything that was built with arab money must be bulldozed to the ground, every taliban must be shot in the head, every village that's not loyal to the central govt must be carpet bombed, tribalism must become illegal and a punishable crime... this is fighting

You need to stop going to those abbassi madrassas on a serious note, if tribalism is to become illegal then lets start with changing the name of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom