What's new

Afghan Taliban Delegation Visits Iran

I have to problems with shia or Sunni, its purely racial between Arabs and Iranians.

I can't mind my own business and watch as
you are my countryman i will die for you even though we share no genetics, i will always support and fight for turco Iranic people as they are root of my tree.

Wtf....pashtun is not defined by race/genetics but by pashto and pashtunwali....who cares about turks and iranians?...i have never met a single pashtun in my life who is crazy about, turks, iranians, hephalites, kushans and what not.......have you ecountered any pakistani pakhtun who is bothered about tajiks? the fellow iranic people....pakistani pakhtuns are closer to their immediate neighbours like punjabis, hindko and baloch.....not kurds, ossetians, tajiks and central asians.
@RazPaK, @Armstrong, @Hyperion

@RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf....pashtun is not defined by race/genetics but by pashto and pashtunwali....who cares about turks and iranians?...i have never met a single pashtun in my life who is crazy about, turks, iranians, hephalites, kushans and what not.......have you ecountered any pakistani pakhtun who is bothered about tajiks? the fellow iranic people....pakistani pakhtuns are closer to their immediate neighbours like punjabis, hindko and baloch.....not kurds, ossetians, tajiks and central asians.
@RazPaK, @Armstrong, [MENTION=139959]Hyperion[/MENTIO

@RazPaK

I don't know man.

That's pashtun problems.

@RazPaK

You can say what you like, you are anti pak, i don't like you or your views, by your logic all those slaves and razakars that were taken now speak pushto, so do they become pushtoons?.

Speak for yourself, i do, i know where my loyalties are and who i consider as my kin, good luck to you and your pushtunwali.

Pashtuns didnt take any slaves......our society emphasized on personal freedom .....as there were not slaves among pakhtuns so no such descendants of slaves exist among us....people of various origins, from turkistan or hindostan, settled among us in the past and they now speak pashto....they are as much pashtuns as tribal ones......
Your racial defination of pakhtuns is non-sense, iranians and turks with different langauges and cultures are not our kin and kith.

Who cares about racist and deviant iranis?

Well if the razakars and so on are pushtoons because they speak pushto then i rather not be a pushtoon.

Pushtoons took slaves, read about ahmad shah abdali and his campaigns.

Good day to you sir.

Well if the razakars and so on are pushtoons because they speak pushto then i rather not be a pushtoon.

Pushtoons took slaves, read about ahmad shah abdali and his campaigns.

Good day to you sir.

A brotherly suggestion, come out of racism. Pashtun is an identity not a racial classfication....

The visit signals Iran could be seeking the role of a regional mediator between the Taliban and Karzai's government.
So where does that leave Pakistan? :what:

Agreed. Well, I am also close to real Turks. :D

@RazPaK

Forgot the kush part in the Hindu?, Hindu kush means Hindu killer as Hindu slaves died on their way to central Asia.
Those hindu "slaves" were subjected to many atrocities which included crimes and sexual assault on women. And the descendants of those slaves are now proud of the atrocities on their ancestors and are bragging about their skin color! Strange!!!

The darkness of Pakistani is nothing compared to Indians, do you want me to post some pics?.

:lol: What's up with the weird obsession with skin color? Did the "fail, tall, blue-eyed, blonde haired, macho" superheros manage to win atleast a single war they fought against the short dark umpa lumpa slave hindus?

Funny, they help americans invade afghanistan and now is taliban taling with iran? We say in Turkish et kokar.... Meat smels....:laugh:

what a terrorist group have delegation and goes to an country if that happened in Tunisia a terrorist group send delegation they will spent the rest of there miserable life in jail

Back
Top Bottom