What's new

Afghan Taliban Delegation Visits Iran

We support the afghan talibans struggle for freedom, we don't support their ideology, we support their cause against aggression and occupation.

If you don't know what the taluban are fighting for then you never will, so pointless explaining to you.

Also, when are we changing name of Iran since it is a tribal name itself?

which is exactly what I said, you support the taliban and wahabism.

which is exactly what I said, you support the taliban and wahabism.

Wahabism is arabism, i don't support it, i support the taliban war of liberation.

I have no love for Arabs or wahabism.

i am a mulism

everyone muslim is equal

stop ranting

you mad pa g

I never said they weren't, why you so obsessed, are you an Arab, turkic or iranic?. If not then mind your own business its not your fight.

Wahabism is arabism, i don't support it, i support the taliban war of liberation.

then why do you support the taliban? In any nation?

then why do you support the taliban? In any nation?

I support their cause of liberation, how many times do j have tks tell you, and even if i did then the choice being to me, you can support hezbollah for all i care.

I support their cause of liberation, how many times do j have tks tell you, and even if i did then the choice being to me, you can support hezbollah for all i care.

what cause of liberation? What the hell are you on about? lol

liberation from what? They themselves are an occupying force and a disease.

A wahabi/salafi/taliban supporter in COMPLETE and utter denial

never seen your kind before.

You need to stop going to those abbassi madrassas on a serious note, if tribalism is to become illegal then lets start with changing the name of Iran.
Its 100 year that in our country all aspect of tribalism have been destroyed .

by the way in serious note if you want to stop those bombing , fighting the pawn is not the way , you must target the root .and the root is the radical ideas that they fill in the head of youngsters in some traditional madrassa by radical preachers .

Well let India go in, but very misguided you are if you think afghans will welcome you with open arms, their love of indic people is such that they named mountains after them, the don't Like short dark umpa lumpas but go ahead find it out for yourself.
There are a hell lot of dark people in pakistan also-Lots of Sindhis,mujahirs and many punjabis...Its funny to think what they feel when you arab/persian wannabees spew racist posts.These type of racist attitude is what lost you east pakistan ..And about naming the mountains, they were referring to ancestors people living in present day pakistan-Not any indian punjabi or gujrati or keralite or tamil..Be very proud of that..Be very proud of mountains named after your/your countrymens ancestors..
And regarding indians in afghanistan-my dear there are a lot of indians working in afghanistan under many projects..It is your inborn caveman brain that makes you think afghan is some racist ghetto who decides relations based on skin color..And if you haven't noticed,you are the ones who is getting regular fireworks and cross border attacks from militants sheltered in afghanistan..

I never said they weren't, why you so obsessed, are you an Arab, turkic or iranic?. If not then mind your own business its not your fight.
again dont get hyper

and stop racist bsing

There are a hell lot of dark people in pakistan also-Lots of Sindhis,mujahirs and many punjabis...Its funny to think what they feel when you arab/persian wannabees spew racist posts.These type of racist attitude is what lost you east pakistan ..And about naming the mountains, they were referring to ancestors people living in present day pakistan-Not any indian punjabi or gujrati or keralite or tamil..Be very proud of that..Be very proud of mountains named after your/your countrymens ancestors..
And regarding indians in afghanistan-my dear there are a lot of indians working in afghanistan under many projects..It is your inborn caveman brain that makes you think afghan is some racist ghetto who decides relations based on skin color..And if you haven't noticed,you are the ones who is getting regular fireworks and cross border attacks from militants sheltered in afghanistan..

Forgot the kush part in the Hindu?, Hindu kush means Hindu killer as Hindu slaves died on their way to central Asia.

The darkness of Pakistani is nothing compared to Indians, do you want me to post some pics?.

Indians wanna be undo aryans, yet 95 percent are dravidians, so tell me who is The wannabe?.

Indian Punjabi are same as Pakistani Punjabis, so same ancestors , Gujarati etc don't share no heritage with Punjabis.

and when both USA , LITTLE Britain give Taliban to make it drug and Qatar openly support them why we should try to stop them !? .... pakhton are hard people , even Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar didn't try to fight them and he prefers to avoid a direct conflict with them ( Iranian knew who was Agha Mohmmad Khan Qajar ) ....

we are living in ME , a region full of betrayal .... we should mind our own business and try to avoid fruitless conflict ...

and about our murdered diplomat ... we already take revenge ....

and it is better to find out what Taliban want in Tehran rather some useless bulletin from Abu Dhabi

they can visit as much as they like, It doesn't mean Iran is supporting them, even Bahrain and KSA have embassy in Iran, but it doesn't mean we support them in any case.
and Taliban are just the people who have fed the wrong Ideas and information about Sunni and specially Shiah. inviting them for Islamic awakening conference was a very wise act to temper their radical ideologies, I bet both KSA pigs and Americans will burn when they hear this news.

[/QUOTE]Forgot the kush part in the Hindu?, Hindu kush means Hindu killer as Hindu slaves died on their way to central Asia.[/QUOTE]

Yes the hindu in hindu kush does not refer to Keralites or tamils or UPites who have nothing to do with hindukush..But to the hindu ancestors of present day pakistanis,who were primary victims of barbarian hordes..Be very proud of that-I dont care..

The darkness of Pakistani is nothing compared to Indians, do you want me to post some pics?.
And it does not change the fact that this type racist attitude is what lost you east pakistan..Nor it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of dark skinned pakistanis..And what good is of posting dark indians..?I can post pictures of dark pakistanis as well..Does it make any difference other than showing off your inbred racist mentality..?After all you are the great mind who think afghans would choose their foreign relations based on skin color...lol..How do cavemen like these even learn to use computer..!!!

Indians wanna be undo aryans, yet 95 percent are dravidians, so tell me who is The wannabe?.

The tern aryan itself is of indian origin-first mentioned in vedas and hindu epics...Do you even know the meaning of the the word "Aryan..?"And you are comparing it to an idiotic caveman claiming turkik/persian ancestry...What a fail..!!!I presume you are a pathan-if so,please read baburnamah if you can,before idiotically claiming turkik ancestry-where in turkik invader babur beautifully describes how he made muntains out of severed head of dead pathans-And try to get a scale model of your "babur missile" to comemorate your ancestors' piled up heads...

You can fight them like we are doing and have bomb blasts in every city 24/7, or talk to them which we are now doing and not have that happen.

You guys are glorious supporters of afghan taliban-repeatedly stating that afghan taliban is entirely different from TTP ..From many previous posts it seems you guys are waiting for the day afghan taliban returns to power after 2014...And now you say afghan taliban is blasting your country 24X7...!!!

Back
Top Bottom