What's new

Afghan sources have confirmed destruction of 12 camps

We seem to have multitude of enemies. I hope this isn't due to the recent opening of the Palestinian embassy since we could be on the wrong trail.
I sometimes miss people like Gen Hameed Gul fearless and men of faith. They knew what Pakistan really is in respect to history. They were those who stood the middle ground from raving mad TTP and secularist Musharraf. Who understood the reality of Pakistani nationalism which isn't your usual nationalism. Who were not afraid of number of enemies. No noble idea in history can really prosper till it goes through multi direction opposition. It is conviction of thought, steadfastness and unity in mission propels you as a successful nation. We are in true sense a disorganised mass of people blind, visionless and petty.

I sometimes miss people like Gen Hameed Gul fearless and men of faith. They knew what Pakistan really is in respect to history. They were those who stood the middle ground from raving mad TTP and secularist Musharraf. Who understood the reality of Pakistani nationalism which isn't your usual nationalism. Who were not afraid of number of enemies. No noble idea in history can really prosper till it goes through multi direction opposition. It is conviction of thought, steadfastness and unity in mission propels you as a successful nation. We are in true sense a disorganised mass of people blind, visionless and petty.
he actually knew the importance of afghanistan for security of pakistan.he always said pakistan in shadow of afghanistan.
had he been given chance afghanistan would have been our part by now and nothing would be like that what we r facing would happen

Good.....I'd you could do that on the loc...we would be more grateful!!
We have a better offer why dont you do referendum in Kashmir . as your own army chief accepted that local Kashmiris have raised against occupied forces . :)

he actually knew the importance of afghanistan for security of pakistan.he always said pakistan in shadow of afghanistan.
had he been given chance afghanistan would have been our part by now and nothing would be like that what we r facing would happen
Maybe yes as a part of a Union. What this region needs is Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan and Turkey union. Unfortunately this will only exist in a dreamers mind. Our limitations in our vision will keep us in the state we are, squabbling and squeeling men of low caliber.

I won't be surprised if Russia and China support these strikes and offer help in air strikes of their own with colaboration and cooperation among Russian chinese and pakistani air forces. On ISIS and Al Ahrar targets Inside all afghan territory. To save the region from a beast called ISIS.

Something similar was done by Russia and Turkey combined air forces against ISIS in Syria. Hence no surprise if it happens in Afghanistan with pakistani help. Air bases of pakistan iran Turkmenistan Tajikistan can be used for this purpose even Afghan bases can be used if there are any, and Afghan puppet regime decides to cooperate. But they are not going to allow it in my opinion.

Pakistan needs to refrain from knee jerk reactions and must behave in a cold and calculated way. We mustn't open up too many fronts and stay focused on our strategic goals.
Yeah right.
After having half a dozen terror attacks it can't be a knee jerk action.
What else you suggest? Keep begging Afghans to take action which they cannot and won't.

This has been an appropriate short term responce.

These thugs are 'well sponsored' & sponsors want them to stay and do their dirty job on their behalf, so they will definitely ressurect them back to life. We need long term measures. We bomb them and the afghans/nato or their sponsored groups may also resort to shelling or occasional incursions from other side. I feel they want to engage us in a prolonged escalated battle on this front, while the 'real deal' wil perhaps come from the east. So we better avoid getting into prolonged, tiresome battles. A better option would be to militarily hit them indirectly through proxies, block border and hit their economics. Make them poor and they will fight within themselves and disappear in time.

Miss target happen in wars
Few miss one on palace in Kabul when jirga busy in chars party:coffee:

16730500_1451176674913651_1234323345417989620_n.jpg

These are Pakistani sources .. Where is Afghan source??
thay are quoting afghan sources. Keep in mind the pakistani journalists relations with afghan leaders from all sides.

Nothing on Afghan media other than shelling.
Only thing TOLO is reporting is that Pakistan moved artillery guns and tanks to it's border posts to shell border areas.

afghans don't control nangarhar and kunar. they only control 35 percent of their country. In this situation believing them is like believing a saharan source.

Back
Top Bottom