What's new

Afghan National Army fires into Pakistani territory, targets civilian vehic

because our messiah not only usa but britain is feeding pakistan with dollars which have to feed up 180 million poeple but no what do they do? put their effort in taliban and terrorism.Its not about people like us its about the government theyre feeding other governments in afghanistan and pakistan to target people. cut the crap and get real.

You know you are cranking jokes here by saying bajaur pashtun tribes driving away afghan invaders. You are using pashtuns as shield now while your army is just chilling out there ?

so you are saying that the daily killing suicide bombing is caused by afghan themselfes and still are seeing usa as savior, or is that ur way of logic or are the surrounding country's who doesn like their welcome into afghanistan like pakistan , iran and many more? ur basicly failing in ur own unlogic way.

A few million dollars do not run a country of 180 million people :azn: ... Nobody needs to do anything , you guys are fighting within yourself for the last 200 years , isn't it ? Did we invite USSR to Kabul or you did ? Answer me ! You invited them and then fought against them ... Then again , after Soviets withdrew you again started fighting within yourself :lol: ... Be grateful for the help which we have provided to your country in the past and even now ... We host 30 lakhs of your criminal lot ... First learn to live as a nation instead of blaming others !

If Afghanistan is so fine and you are so proud of your culture and practices , return back to your country and see the ground reality there instead of bullshitting here about things you dont have an iota of understanding about !

No , we aren't using anyone ... Why would we use our own people as shields ? :azn: Who died in this cross-border shelling by your ANA ? Pashtuns are well integrated here and their fighting against invaders from other side of Durand Line showed it far and wide where their allegiance lies ! Glad you talked about Pakistan army , it is also composed of large % of Pashtuns so keep this rant with you ...

Actually , most of the Afghans who have suddenly got internet out of nowhere see US as saviour not Pakistan or neighbouring countries and you are failing in English and I cant understand a word of what you wrote in the end ...

look what he has to say about pakistan and beloved ISI

Who cares what he thinks ? How was he different from other warlords and militia and their struggle for power ? :azn: ... Just because he doesn't win , doesn't make him a hero ... He got what he deserved ! Shouldn't have gone anti-Pakistan after the assistance we provided to him and other factions in liberating Afghanistan from Soviets ...

No, No I don't believe this crap.... Afghan gov has only 20% control over Afghan land they must be Taliban who controls 80% and fired that shell!!

But you guys blame PA when shells drop on the other side...... I think when army launch protest on cross border shelling they do their research on who shot the shells.

ANA is a joke. Killing each other. Killing their American and European trainers. Now killing civilians of another country.

They by their behavior prove that they are trained by Indian army.

Just wait for the right time guys they only got 2 years left......HANG TIGHT.

RIP to the dead.
Maybe now Pakistani government understands how Afghans felt when Pakistan sent tons of arms to Taliban back then in 90s.

Or what the Pashtuns felt when the other side did the same with respect to the Northern Alliance.

Yeah,I don't remember Ahamd's forces systematically massacring Pashtuns because of their ethnics and religion.
This is the difference.Why do you think even even Sunni Pashtuns joined the NA?

NA were no angels,but they were much,much,much and much better than Taliban gangs.Have you ever wondered why Ahmad Shah Masud is national hero of Afghanistan,not Mula Omar or Bin Laden?ring any bell?

RIP to the dead.
Maybe now Pakistani government understands how Afghans felt when Pakistan sent tons of arms to Taliban back then in 90s.

Where did you get this crap piece of information?

Taliban regime had no foreign support of weapons, they had enough war booty.

Why was Iran so enemy of Taliban, that it did not differentiated between Taliban official and common Pashtoon, after American carpet bombing.

Yeah,I don't remember Ahamd's forces systematically massacring Pashtuns because of their ethnics and religion.

NA were no angels,but they were much,much,much and much better than Taliban gangs.Have you ever wondered why Ahmad Shah Masud is national hero of Afghanistan,not Mula Omar or Bin Laden?ring any bell?

Right !

HRW: Poor Rights Record of Opposition Commanders

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Afghan opposition's 'record of brutality'

The Ethnic Cleansing of Afghans in Northern Afghanistan

Tell that to a Pashtun from the South not a Farsi khwan.

2 of the links were funny,both were anti NA and one was a Pashtun source near to Taliban.
As I said above,NA were no angels,but they were definitely better than Taliban.

Where did you get this crap piece of information?

Taliban regime had no foreign support of weapons, they had enough war booty.

Why was Iran so enemy of Taliban, that it did not differentiated between Taliban official and common Pashtoon, after American carpet bombing.

Oh wait.Who brought Americans to Afghanistan in first place?Iran?hell no,it was Taliban and Al-Qaeda,the very same groups Pakistan was supporting.

those are the signs which shows you are weak and have nothing else to say but insult while your stupid arguments of insulting are so invalid you can't be accurate and u can't use facts, verry poor. sorry im not gonna discuss while you keep using same bullshit .

and hey about that go back to ur land theory, i will go back to afghanistan don't worry about that. look buddy its a forum here do i have to explain you that i can't reach you and you can't reach me? but youre not a baby to understand that . I don't know what is behind that profile, so do you not know about mine, so stfu and get ur fact straight and stop using dumb excuses.

Kid , enrol yourself in any English class in Holland or wherever you are hiding these days , learn to comprehend what the other person has written and then reply accordingly , until then keep your childish incomprehensible rambling with yourself , not a word in your post makes sense ... It was no insult to ask you to return to your country , the only part I think I understood in your post ...

Please , stop looking at this world through your Shia-Sunni prism ... Do you see us do it ?

Yes they were no angels , my country supported no one at first instead trying to stabilize the country by asking different factions to work together and compromise , it was only when NA turned anti-Pakistan and was helped by our enemy that we started to openly supported Taliban because frankly no country will allow anyone to work against its interest ... National hero of Afghanistan ? Who declared it ?

Back
Top Bottom