What's new

Afghan National Army fires into Pakistani territory, targets civilian vehic

Army returned, fire. Americans and Indians are training ANA to "stand up" against Pakistan. This is a proof of that.

Army returned, fire. Americans and Indians are training ANA to "stand up" against Pakistan. This is a proof of that.

There is a youtube video in which an American soldier is telling an Afghan soldier to train well against Pakistan and Iran...

Sure, and Pakistan is innocent victim here.

The Afghan Army is filled with Tajiks. Don't know why but they hate Pakistan the most

Remember this tajik guy;
tumblr_lx1mowQoEI1qfj8xgo1_500.jpg

owww did i take india's name which force an indian to reply...:P?
or u just get the clue...:P

No even we were aware of before you bother to post :azn:

On topic: RIP to the deads. Culprits should rot in hell if news is true.

We are training them to stand against terrorist not civilians....

You sow what you reap. After all the headache in Kashmir due to pakistani backed terrorists, there is no sympathy. Btw any proof of that claim? Or just blank shots just like India's involvement in Balochistan :azn:

It's an open secret, which we've been dealing with for the past 65 years ;)

However what proof does pakistan have? Regarding India's stance with ANA to "stand up" against pakistan?

There is a reaction to every action. Expect one :D

tht is the problem tht we are not training them if we are training them they didnt try to attack inocent civillians,

now through their act, guess who is training them??:p
RAW!!!!! :woot: They teach the Afghans how to kill innocent civilians. That's part of the syllabus.
mockery-035.gif

I bet you got an orgasm hearing this! :P

I mean i know the pakistani army is mad and all, but hey they if they are that powerfull why not strongly just fuckin close the border

So , if Pakistan Army isn't doing that , why doesn't the most powerful army in the world which is operating in your country since 2001 - I mean your messiah and saviour in whom you put all your trust do that ? :azn: ... Heck , they must first control Afghanistan !

P.S Cut this bullshit of PA being mad , because it was the Pashtun tribals who drove away the Afghan invaders from Bajaur :lol: ...

Cross-border bombardment: Afghan army shelling kills 5 in Waziristan.
By Our CorrespondentPublished: November 12, 2012

Pakistan condemned the cross-border shelling and lodged a strong protest with the Afghan government.
PESHAWAR:
At least five civilians, including two children, were killed on Sunday in cross-border shelling by the Afghan National Army (ANA) in South Waziristan Agency.
According to military sources, ANA troops fired mortar rounds from the Khuja Khadar (KK) Top checkpost in Afghanistan, which hit a civilian vehicle some two kilometres north of the Naray area of South Waziristan.
As a result, five people were killed, sources added. The victims were local villagers who were returning home after collecting firewood near the Pak-Afghan border.
A political administration official confirmed the cross-border shelling by ANA, saying four mortar shells were fired from Afghanistan. According to him, the victims included two children.
He identified the dead as Saidullah Shamsi Khel, Ahsanaullah Shamsi Khel, Mahrof Dottani, Syed Wali and Saidullah.
Pakistan condemned the cross-border shelling and lodged a strong protest with the Afghan government over the killing of
innocent civilians.
Published in The Express Tribune, November 12th, 2012.

Cross-border bombardment: Afghan army shelling kills 5 in Waziristan – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom