What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

Never in a million years. Iranians are highly educated, unlike those cave-dwelling Afghans who have no interest in education. Despite enforcing countless moronic social policies, Iran focuses more on educating its citizens than every single South Asian nation combined. I say this as someone who has nothing but hatred for the Iranian regime. Iran is scientifically way more advanced than Bangladesh let alone Afghanistan.

@RescueRanger @Foinikas @LeGenD

Ok, I respect your opinion.

In my opinion the likely time-frame is 30 to 50 years.

What has that got to do with what the video is trying to imply?
Simple, a fucking video made by a nobody using ai isn't indicative of anything.

We don't even know how actually made the video.

Simple, a fucking video made by a nobody using ai isn't indicative of anything.

We don't even know how actually made the video.
Omg. Whats wrong with think tank analysts here.
Ai doesnt make vidoes on its own. There are humans behind them. That one is on a popular youtube channel.

Omg. Whats wrong with think tank analysts here.
Ai doesnt make vidoes on its own. There are humans behind them. That one is on a popular youtube channel.
Ai voice over, moron.

Learn to read comments properly.

Popularity doesn't mean anything. Fucking Elon Musk is popular, but we all know how retarded he is.

Around 10 million Afghans live in Iran already

And Tabilan tribe are not representative of Afghan people nor are the K-ISIS who bomb 7 years old schoolgirls

Furthermore Iran showed much fortitude, because terrorist Yankees want dispute and war between historically brother nations

Nader was a complete menace for his enemies. He was one hell of a leader.
Nader also invaded our land, massacred people in the tens of thousands and stole all our wealth, paving the way for British invasion and colonization, who realized by Nader's actions how weak the Mighals were. Nader was an allaround evil menace.

Ai voice over, moron.

Learn to read comments properly.

Popularity doesn't mean anything. Fucking Elon Musk is popular, but we all know how retarded he is.
You are too dumb to understand anything.
Mods, if I play dumb will I be promoted to think tank analyst?

Nader also invaded our land, massacred people in the tens of thousands and stole all our wealth, paving the way for British invasion and colonization, who realized by Nader's actions how weak the Mighals were. Nader was an allaround evil menace.

Nader invaded delhi but yeah he passed through your country

He was a turkmen from today Turkmenistan

Why single out Nader? What about all the other Muslim leaders that invaded South Asia including the Mughals?

Nader invaded delhi but yeah he passed through your country

He was a turkmen from today Turkmenistan
Ashar Turk of the Ghereghloo/Qereqlu branch was once in Khorasan and then settled into eastern Anatolia and Iranian Azerbaijan.

Chief of Staff of Iranian Armed forces (highest military post in iran) Mohammed Bagheri Afshori

default.jpg

Why single out Nader? What about all the other Muslim leaders that invaded South Asia including the Mughals?
Nader destroyed local Muslim political power in South Asia (as in the Mughals, they were local Muslim political power, local Muslim kingdoms etc)
Resulting in instability Paving way for Marahata and eventually British

That's why people don't like him except for Iranians
As his resulted in permanent damage for Muslims of South Asia shifting the balance of power from them to Hindus and eventually British

Ashar Turk of the Ghereghloo/Qereqlu branch was once in Khorasan and then settled into eastern Anatolia and Iranian Azerbaijan.

Chief of Staff of Iranian Armed forces (highest military post in iran) Mohammed Bagheri Afshori

default.jpg

I myself am half Azeri.

Good information

Nader destroyed local Muslim political power in South Asia (as in the Mughals, they were local Muslim political power, local Muslim kingdoms etc)
Resulting in instability Paving way for Marahata and eventually British

That's why people don't like him except for Iranians
Never blame outsiders for your own weakness. Mughals only have themselves to blame for their failures. If you display weakness then why shouldn't your rivals take advantage of it?

Back
Top Bottom