What's new

Afghan - Iran clashes over Water Rights

I myself am half Azeri.

Good information

I am a full one. Afshar Turk. We massacred Ottomans, Uzbeks, and North Indians for fun. Settlement of Afshar Qizilbas in the Salmas, Khoy was one of the reasons Ottomans feared even looking into the east, they expanded and ruled into Europe, Entire Middle East but could not move a fuckin inch into Iran.

main-qimg-3771b4690ae9a4f861e3a08f0baa1b38-pjlq

We Iranians are a special breed, a true Iranic-Turkic warrior nation. Persians ruled every niggas *** from the Indus Valley to Southern Europe for millennia and then came the age of the Qizilbas Turks who massacred Ottomans, Russians, Uzbeks/Mughals. Now Iranians are a mixture of these cultures which is why we are a stubborn bunch.

Last edited:
You are too dumb to understand anything.
Mods, if I play dumb will I be promoted to think tank analyst?
If this is your response, no wonder you believe and promote any random fucken video from the internet.

Don't call other people dumb for not automatically believing every single piece of garbage comment you make.

If this is your response, no wonder you believe and promote any random fucken video from the internet.

Don't call other people dumb for not automatically believing every single piece of garbage comment you make.
Dumb cry baby think tank analyst, gtfo.

I shared a video by a western propagandist channel that is showing taliban in a positive light. You think its pointless just because the video has AI voiceover.
What part of body is your brain located in?

Dumb cry baby think tank analyst, gtfo.

I shared a video by a western propagandist channel that is showing taliban in a positive light. You think its pointless just because the video has AI voiceover.
What part of body is your brain located in?
Lmao, bro.

You have the mentality of a child.

Listen, leave this topic to your betters because it's very clear you have zero critical thinking skills.

Lmao, bro.

You have the mentality of a child.

Listen, leave this topic to your betters because it's very clear you have zero critical thinking skills.
Ok dum dum. At-least you have made it obvious that understanding the context of youtube videos is a complicated process for you.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed how Zionist sources are biased in favour of the Taliban? :cheesy:

Ok dum dum. At-least you have made it obvious that understanding the context of youtube videos is a complicated process for you.
He is right, the US could've ended Afghanistan in days. No one would hold them accountable for civilian deaths.

Afghanistan can't be unified because it's an artificial state created as a buffer between the British and Russians.

Lmao, sure. Continue believing whatever you want if it helps you sleep better.

I tried being gentle, but nope, you still don't get that the content matter very little to your actual claim.

1 video = the entirety of western media, according to your logic.

🤣🤣🤣

Lmao, sure. Continue believing whatever you want if it helps you sleep better.

I tried being gentle, but nope, you still don't get that the content matter very little to your actual claim.

1 video = the entirety of western media, according to your logic.

🤣🤣🤣
What a pesky muppet you are. I should have added you to ignore list much earlier.

What a pesky muppet you are. I should have added you to ignore list much earlier.
You go ahead and do that.

I consider it a job well done when people who have no idea what they're talking about end up blocking/ignoring me.

I am a full one. Afshar Turk. We massacred Ottomans, Uzbeks, and North Indians for fun. Settlement of Afshar Qizilbas in the Salmas, Khoy was one of the reasons Ottomans feared even looking into the east, they expanded and ruled into Europe, Entire Middle East but could not move a fuckin inch into Iran.

main-qimg-3771b4690ae9a4f861e3a08f0baa1b38-pjlq

We Iranians are a special breed, a true Iranic-Turkic warrior nation. Persians ruled every niggas *** from the Indus Valley to Southern Europe for millennia and then came the age of the Qizilbas Turks who massacred Ottomans, Russians, Uzbeks/Mughals. Now Iranians are a mixture of these cultures which is why we are a stubborn bunch.

The usual bullshitt.er from Iran. Mongols arse-ra...ed whole of Iran - destroyed everything. Persians military totally annihilated and the survivors ran away like little cowards. Yea a mighty empire indeed. :lol:

Never in a million years. Iranians are highly educated, unlike those cave-dwelling Afghans who have no interest in education. Despite enforcing countless moronic social policies, Iran focuses more on educating its citizens than every single South Asian nation combined. I say this as someone who has nothing but hatred for the Iranian regime. Iran is scientifically way more advanced than Bangladesh let alone Afghanistan.

@RescueRanger @Foinikas @LeGenD

You have to understand that the Binglo troll is placing his bets on Afghanistan to provoke Pakistanis. Not because he believes that landlocked ape ruled country has any potential let alone his own sh*tty country, which sent millions of illegal migrants to Pakistan, a good chunk of them criminals.

Back
Top Bottom