What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

Imagine saying this with a straight face whilst millions of Afghan refugees continue to live unmolested in Pakistan, the Afghan/Pak border region continuing to be used as a launching pad for attacks inside Pakistan, and the world turning away from Pakistan due to its support for ungrateful delinquents like the Afghan "foreign minister".

This guy should be a stand up comedian.

Imagine saying this with a straight face whilst millions of Afghan refugees continue to live unmolested in Pakistan, the Afghan/Pak border region continuing to be used as a launching pad for attacks inside Pakistan, and the world turning away from Pakistan due to its support for ungrateful delinquents like the Afghan "foreign minister".

This guy should be a stand up comedian.
Nope, this guy deserves a pat on the back and a reward because he's doing what's best for his country and loyal to it

It's Pakistan who should be a stand up comedian

Nope, this guy deserves a pat on the back and a reward because he's doing what's best for his country and loyal to it

It's Pakistan who should be a stand up comedian

I disagree. He's not doing what's best for his country by time travelling and taking the country back to 11th century CE with ban on girls education, establishing backwards tribal laws and ethnic cleaning non Afghans from their land.

Pakistani leadership are clowns though, no doubt. Always backing the wrong horse, and then refusing to accept they've made a mistake until it's too late.

All raw agents inside Afghanistan are Afghan hindus Afghan sikhs and Afghan parsis raw can recruit from these pool only others are loyal to Pakistan

I disagree. He's not doing what's best for his country by time travelling and taking the country back to 11th century CE with ban on girls education, establishing backwards tribal laws and ethnic cleaning non Afghans from their land.

Pakistani leadership are clowns though, no doubt. Always backing the wrong horse, and then refusing to accept they've made a mistake until it's too late.
Well I was referring specificially in this context alone but

1. Ethnic cleansing non Afghans doesn't hurt him at all or the country really. Looking at it from an objective point of view, it will make his country more stable - ethnically and religiously homogeneous societies are the most inherently stable. USA did the same to native Americans.

2. You might see it that way but their tribal laws and keeping women in "pardah" are values held very close to them - at least they are willing to defend their values.

Ours have inferiority complexes and copy everything the angrez do so they feel their life has value.

All raw agents inside Afghanistan are Afghan hindus Afghan sikhs and Afghan parsis raw can recruit from these pool only others are loyal to Pakistan
No Afghan, regardless of religion, is loyal to Pakistan.

If you want a loyal Afghan, look for the Khorosani Tajiks. They will be your allies.

Well I was referring specificially in this context alone but

1. Ethnic cleansing non Afghans doesn't hurt him at all or the country reallg. Looking at it from an objective point of view, it will make his country more stable - ethnically and religiously homogeneous societies are the most inherently stable. USA did the same to native Americans.

2. You might see it that way but their tribal laws and keeping women in "pardah" are values held very close to them - at least they are willing to defend their values.

Ours have inferiority complexes and copy everything the angrez do so they feel their life has value.

No Afghan, regardless of religion, is loyal to Pakistan.

If you want a loyal Afghan, look for the Khorosani Tajiks. They will be your allies.

It is and will hurt them in the long term, so many promising young intellectuals from other ethnicites are desparately fleeing Afghanistan which is crippling a variety of social sectors already.

A brain drain in zombie land leaves behind just zombies, which I guess is their goal. But that won't make their country stable, they are stuck in a cycle of ever increasing extremism, and we can see that with ISIS and TTP spliter groups. I wouldn't be surprised if we see further infighting between different groups of the Afghan Taliban. And that's just the political problems, they are on their way to committing social suicide by banning women's education, and barring women from public etc.

They don't even want women going in to medicine/engineering etc, yet also don't want male doctors to see female patients. The effects this will have on child and maternal mortality alone will be tragic, not counting countless other ailments that the poor women would no longer have the chance to treat. How these barbarians are looked as anything but uncouth savages by anyone in Pakistan is beyond me.

And no doubt, a lot of people in Pakistan have an inferiority complex towards different people. But biggest danger to Pakistan right now are the ones with the inferiority complex towards Afghanistan. Even IK whom I somewhat like, has a big Talib fetish, constantly worshipping and extolling them. I can't trust such a man with a political office as high as that of the Prime minister of Pakistan but unfortunately people with the same mentality are meticulously placed amongst Pakistani establishment.

What a curse to be a neighbour of this God for saken country.

It is and will hurt them in the long term, so many promising young intellectuals from other ethnicites are desparately fleeing Afghanistan which is crippling a variety of social sectors already.
Nope. Short term it will cause chaos perhaps but in the long term, despite how inhumane and cruel it is, will bring immense stability.

Doesn't matter what other ethnicity intellectuals have, they can nurture their own.
And no doubt, a lot of people in Pakistan have an inferiority complex towards different people. But biggest danger to Pakistan right now are the ones with the inferiority complex towards Afghanistan. Even IK whom I somewhat like, has a big Talib fetish, constantly worshipping and extolling them. I can't trust such a man with a political office as high as that of the Prime minister of Pakistan but unfortunately people with the same mentality are meticulously placed amongst Pakistani establishment.

What a curse to be a neighbour of this God for saken country.
Agreed.

Overall their social policies are extreme.

But my point is that they are LOYAL to their country and COMPETENT at what they want. Even though it's extreme and could backfire, they are doing it in quite a competent manner. And have loyalty to their people and nation.

We urgently need loyalty and competency.

No need for nukes we can drop air launched cluster ammunitions that destroys whole column of tanks on this foreign raw operated hideouts and camps across Pakistan Afghanistan and Pakistan iran and Pakistan Tajikistan Afghanistan tri junction borders and Pakistan iran Afghanistan try junction borders plus coupled with commando hot pursuit actions across the borders plus assasinations of their cadres and leaders plus chocking off terrorists finances plus sending suicide bombers of ours to blow up their camps and handlers and terrorists directors
That only delays the issue. It doesn't get rid of it.

How many times are you going to bomb them and then they return?

Is it going to be a continuous bombing run again and again?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom