What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

If you think so you can report me, they'll run an IP scan and ban me if it's so. But that won't change the fact that despite your bleeding heart the operation will continue:)
Lol, so now i'm against operation???? Where you get that from?

@me We didn't care about bengalis too. What happened?
@Areesh "Oh come on not this east Pakistan BS again."
@me We didn't care about Baloch either, what's happening?
@Areesh "Nothing is happening. And if you care so much then go to Baluchistan or FATA and don't cry here."

Do you see the denial? Nothing is happening.

@me News at 10, thousands of Baloch missing... People going on huner strike... Great resentment... Baloch army existence... Nawab bugti dying (made a zero, a hero).

And I listed what has happened and is happening. Then I get called Indian. Because he needed to call me Indian and he was like, oh snap, golden opportunity, some dude voicing support for Baloch, so Indian.

yes beta
you can write on the back of the check or their form if the money is for IDPs, embulances, their orphanage, specific to flood vicitms, specific to places and people because I gave you number of their Balochsitan offices

Quetta is in Baluchistan, so is turbat and Zhoob and Zhuzdar if you know Pakistan well that is.

I gave you many options at least for Edhi
all the telephone numbers are working. all you had to do was make a call and do actually something about it.
but looking at your avatar I know how serious you are
I called your bluff and gave you an option to actually put your money where your mouth is but it seems you only use that mouth is your anus.

too bad some of those charity organisations couldnt keep up with their domain payments and seen their sites closed or up for safe but I am sure you will get over the shock and see the glass half full and at least give Edhi center a try?
Donation from my home go to edhi, but donation isn't the point here. Read above.

You're failing miserbly at your trolling or are complete idiot.

Last edited:
for how long?

Uncle Sam is leaving and the Afghan warlords will start cannibalizing each other and the first cannon to fodder will be these "outsiders"

And they will probably be the first to quit aswell... You know abt the border,the people .. Il leave it to your judgement bro.

I'm fasting n right now I'm getting cranky .. So irrespective of the topic at hand etc .. I'd say 1 thing .. We are destroying our country with our own hands an no one else is to blame .. When a village's&w Chaudhry,Malik or Safdar or a Wadera becomes impotent .. his enemy can use his own villagers to beat his *** .. In our case from top to bottom .. We are in deep shit .. We have become an intolerant,extremist sort of a nation.. We have ppl on this thread who support terrorism in the name of Islam .. Yesterday I saw some faggots with an ISIS Pak page .. Welcoming terrorists .. Do I have to say more???

I'm fasting n right now I'm getting cranky .. So irrespective of the topic at hand etc .. I'd say 1 thing .. We are destroying our country with our own hands an no one else is to blame .. When a village's&w Chaudhry,Malik or Safdar or a Wadera becomes impotent .. his enemy can use his own villagers to beat his *** .. In our case from top to bottom .. We are in deep shit .. We have become an intolerant,extremist sort of a nation.. We have ppl on this thread who support terrorism in the name of Islam .. Yesterday I saw some faggots with an ISIS Pak page .. Welcoming terrorists .. Do I have to say more???

I wonder if someone gave these stupid sermons of alienating people to successful kings and generals of the past... That would have been a sight to see:)

that's not personal attack..
Here, let me expand your dictionary

personal attack

1. Making of an abusive remark on or relating to one's person
Speaking of personal attacks, well, @Irfan Baloch is having wonderful rozays with the language he's using.

Wow you searched for the definition? Chill take it easy:)

Take a deep breath:)

As I said your point is noted;)

I wonder if someone gave these stupid sermons of alienating people to successful kings and generals of the past... That would have been a sight to see:)

Wow you searched for the definition? Chill take it easy:)

Take a deep breath:)

As I said your point is noted;)
Trolls won't be fed anymore. Just don't come on another account now.

Trolls won't be fed anymore. Just don't come on another account now.

So you are planning to run away?

Lo and behold, here is a small demonstration of why people "run away" from replying to you by yours truly... It's not for some supreme logic that the assumer is presenting but for the reason quoted above...

Last edited:
Didn't hear any such thing....... it's all hot air for the moment..............

@Irfan Baloch,

This too should be disturbing news regarding the IDP's (or not depending on the side), extremist organizations cultivating future recruits.

Footprints: Extremist bodies run IDP relief efforts - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

of course

why wont they?
they will cash in on any opportunity to get approval.

note what ISIS is doing in the areas under its occupation. those that are not executed are being "pardoned" in ceremonies, they are getting cheaper fuel and food
during flood and earthquake in Pakistan
JuD and Jamat Islami also opened flood relief camps and were the only locals working for the victims apart from the military and foreign NGOs

TTP pays the families of the suicide bombers enough money for their future comfort so their some is having sex with 72 virgins and they are also enjoying material rewards while they are alive.. long live Jihad!!!

discussion has been moved away from the topic which was about Afghan malicious practice of recruiting our tribesmen as if they dont have their own people who need jobs. I see further escalation of hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan and its really sad to note that its being instigated by Northern alliance government which has no sympathy for the Afghan pashtons who will suffer directly if Pakistan reacts violently to any Afghan backed misadventure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom