What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

@WishLivePak This is not funny. I repeat once again, you go and give these reckless comments in every thread pretty much.I like how you wear a veneer of 'Pakistaniyat' every once in a while but make sure your poisonous comments get through. Even in this thread you declared that it was 'we' (meaning implicating every single one of us) who're responsible for the fact that
1. East Pak is not a part of us , as if it has nothing to do with thousands of miles of distance etc. etc.
2. BLA is sitting in the arms of our enemies as if the intelligence of an eight times bigger enemy is to be absolved of THEIR poison

MY INDIAN FRIEND

Enough's enough with the reckless comments
Ok, can i Call you potato friend?

You fit... um... example one of my signature. Disagreement = INDIAN, HINDU, LIAR, RAW AGENT, FALSE FLAGGER, INDIAN TERRORIST, MODI'S SLAVE

Here, let me give you a nice virtual slap, PDF Pakistani members' mentality @mughal arslan shah mirza

Last edited:
How are we alienating those people?

Aur bhi bauhaut log unemployed hain, is ka amtlab hai keh sab log Indian ya Afghan fauj main bharti ho jayen?

They could have gone to a Pakistani recruitment center.

What I am going to say now may seem pretty racist or biased or whatever to some people, but I don't really care at this moment.

These people from NW and thereabouts are themselves to blame for this mess. Apnay hi bachay inhon nay Taliban ko diay aur ab khud hi rotay hain? They gave themselves their houses, shops, daughters and clothes because of some tradition? What kind of fck is that? These people were happy living with the Taliban and sharing a bed with them.

Hath pay hath rakh kar koi kaam nhn hona tha. Koi kaam karo, kuch seekho tab hi kuch hoga. Can't always rely on other people.

When a media guy asks them about everything, they happily give answers. Blame the Army, blame the govt etc. But when he asks them about Taliban, they say 'udhar to koi Taliban nhn thay, kaunsay Taliban'.

Hypocrites.
Mr the issue is not job the issue is you treated them as enemies on USA orders you attacked first in 2003 and that on USA orders and you proudly even claimed USA bombings as done by you one famous example damadullah and you sold Muslims to USA so who started it first whole world knows it hypocrites traitors all these words were use for banglis too

Mr the issue is not job the issue is you treated them as enemies on USA orders you attacked first in 2003 and that on USA orders and you proudly even claimed USA bombings as done by you one famous example damadullah and you sold Muslims to USA so who started it first whole world knows it hypocrites traitors all these words were use for banglis too

Yar damagh na chat...waisay hi roza lag raha hai.

@WishLivePak Baloch are my brothers just like Bengalis are my brothers. Wasn't it you who made the statement about 'we' (although you used it sarcastically, I know). Are you still not getting what I'm trying to say man? Your comments are all over the place and you've just showed that you've no iota of seriousness. You made the statement that 'we' don't care about this . That's a VERY reckless statement to make. Maybe you don't care but I surely do. They're my brothers.

Same kind off allegation were made on Bengalis and it got separated keep making same mistake you will get same result
going by that logic was it not for the best?

if the measure and level of your loyalty depends upon whether or not the state enforces its sovereignty upon you and punishes you for waging a war against the state then the relation of a citizen and the state is already broken... NO?

what was the word used by Muslim Caliphs for such people? their actions were called fitna and fasad and they became khawarij.

you dont even want to exhibit the weakest form of faith by considering the actions of TTP as bad let alone taking action to stop their evil and then you justify and threaten with mutiny? want to look up what Muslim caliphs did to their subjects who took up arms against them?

you took the discussion away from subversion of Afghan government.. thats very clever or dumb of you I dont know if that was intended or just happened but you screwed the thread

you are sounding like a spokesman of the gangster Baba Ladla who criticizes police and rangers for launching operation in Landhi and "cries" over the "disturbing the peace" of the place.

how rich is that?

Pakistan army operation is the Cure.. TTP is the disease and the NW is the body where the tribesmen are the victims.

instead of joining hands with the source of the disease they much endure the treatment if they dont fancy seeing their women kidnapped in name of multiple nikah and their kids abducted and forced to become suicide bombers and their mosques and jirgas blown up and having to pay ransom and extortion to these TTP scum.

what the Northern Alliance Afghan scumbags are doing will cause us trouble but the doze they will get from us will make them forget their past.

@WishLivePak Baloch are my brothers just like Bengalis are my brothers. Wasn't it you who made the statement about 'we' (although you used it sarcastically, I know). Are you still not getting what I'm trying to say man? Your comments are all over the place and you've just showed that you've no iota of seriousness. You made the statement that 'we' don't care about this . That's a VERY reckless statement to make. Maybe you don't care but I surely do. They're my brothers.
Brothers? You go and help them out? Do you know how much money I raised for my brothers?

Get out of your **** mentality. You're oppressing baloch, kidnapping your own citizens and so forth. Do you not see baloch bodies lying around? Hm? Batao batao... bolo na

also i meant 'we' as a joke, i didn't even read what he said, it was just a joke. Now calm down, have a ride to park in 'our' maruti car and enjoy nature

anow go back to ghq and tell officers that who you thought was indian, is not an indian. @mughal arslan shah mirza

Why speaking for our baloch brothers become anti state :(
my heart bleeds for your concerns .. I appreciate your sympathy and I am sure you will go beyond your words and actually do something for Baloch suffering.

here are some links where you can provide your support
I have some people in those places who will confirm your donations have been received and you will receive my personal thanks

Make Donate Pay Donations Zakat Fitrah Sadqah online Bank Paypal Edhi Foundation

All Pakistan Edhi Centers

EDHI HOME QUETTA
081 - 283 6903
EDHI MARKAZ QUETTA
115 / 081 - 267 2401
GAWADER
0864 - 210 916 412 747
HUB CHOKI
0853 - 613 443
KHUZDAR
0848 - 412 996
LORALAI
0824 - 410 720
OTTHA
0853 - 610 798
QALLAT
0844 - 210 832
QUETTA
081 - 283 0832 283 0861
TURBAT
0852 - 411 991
ZOOB
0822 - 412 984

Amal Human Development Network Quetta
http://www.amal-hdn.org

Human Rights Commission Of Pakistan
HRCP | Human Rights Commission of Pakistan

do let me know when you have made a donation or provided food, clothes or medicines etc.

as in the pst I plan to send my Zakat and firtana to my local Edhi foundation and if you like I will upload the copy of the receipt as well.
I am really grateful that people like you care for us Baloch
many thanks

@Irfan Baloch. Bhai why is it that people are shocked .. Ppl from KPK not just FATA have been serving in ANA since years .. Why? Coz they pay good fuckin money.
for how long?

Uncle Sam is leaving and the Afghan warlords will start cannibalizing each other and the first cannon to fodder will be these "outsiders"

my heart bleeds for your concerns .. I appreciate your sympathy and I am sure you will go beyond your words and actually do something for Baloch suffering.

here are some links where you can provide your support
I have some people in those places who will confirm your donations have been received and you will receive my personal thanks

Make Donate Pay Donations Zakat Fitrah Sadqah online Bank Paypal Edhi Foundation

All Pakistan Edhi Centers

EDHI HOME QUETTA
081 - 283 6903
EDHI MARKAZ QUETTA
115 / 081 - 267 2401
GAWADER
0864 - 210 916 412 747
HUB CHOKI
0853 - 613 443
KHUZDAR
0848 - 412 996
LORALAI
0824 - 410 720
OTTHA
0853 - 610 798
QALLAT
0844 - 210 832
QUETTA
081 - 283 0832 283 0861
TURBAT
0852 - 411 991
ZOOB
0822 - 412 984

Amal Human Development Network Quetta
http://www.amal-hdn.org

Human Rights Commission Of Pakistan
HRCP | Human Rights Commission of Pakistan

do let me know when you have made a donation or provided food, clothes or medicines etc.

as in the pst I plan to send my Zakat and firtana to my local Edhi foundation and if you like I will upload the copy of the receipt as well.
I am really grateful that people like you care for us Baloch
many thanks
I don't need your personal thanks and neither do I wish to donate to 'overall' organization. Do i tell edhi my donation must go 'only' to baloch? I worked for red cross, children hospital stuff and a few other organization, including wwf, and I saw how much people lied.

They said they donate directly, to which we say, if you donated to us, it'd directly help your neighbourhood, such as wheelchairs from red cross, environmental stuff around city. There was absolutely no way to select what they wished to donate. I quit the place. If red cross and alike can result in such, I'd not trust pakistani organization. Edhi is a great person, but he doesn't handle my donations personally. So you can go all holy and donate to edhi and upload receipt (show off? how much i donate is matter between me and God, I don't need to prove you that I make donation or how much), how do you know your money will go to baloch?

And my problem is balochs being kidnapped. They don't need money. They simply need the need of their people to come home... Money doesn't replace loved ones. No matter how many dollars i send to their family, the children will still ask to see their father's face.

Edit: you're complete idiot. the quetta link, domain is for sale. Epic fail, epic fail.

amal-hdn.org is For Sale
Purchase Now for $299.00 Have questions? Give us a call at +1-678-506-0177

Soliciting for money for dead organization, coooool. So nice try in trolling me, didn't work fella.

Last edited:
News at 10, thousands of Baloch missing... People going on huner strike... Great resentment... Baloch army existence... Nawab bugti dying (made a zero, a hero).

I love fata and baloch and would love to visit.. Sadly my family won't let me :(
I also want to administer polio drops, albiet without anyone knowing I've come from outside world, that would make attackers or kidnappers :azn:

You look to be high on something. Is it the famous Afghan weed?

Brothers? You go and help them out? Do you know how much money I raised for my brothers?

Get out of your **** mentality. You're oppressing baloch, kidnapping your own citizens and so forth.

also i meant 'we' as a joke, i didn't even read what he said, it was just a joke. Now calm down, have a ride to park in 'our' maruti car and enjoy nature

anow go back to ghq and tell officers that who you thought was indian, is not an indian. @mughal arslan shah mirza

You're raising the same points again and implicating everybody once again by saying 'typical **** mentality'.
And Baloch are my brothers
What's wrong in saying that? I do love my brothers and I mean it. It was you who made the 'we' comment , not me. And now you're saying that 'you didn't even read that' and it was JUST A JOKE. That's how serious you are in this discussion. Come on man, you made an extreme blanket statement about every single pakistani . That was not a joke. If you didn't read his comment , you shouldn't have posted an agressive statement like that . Many Pakistanis like me love our brothers (whether of any group ). And I live my life for my brothers . Why should I even tell a non-serious person like yourself what I've done for them

going by that logic was it not for the best?

if the measure and level of your loyalty depends upon whether or not the state enforces its sovereignty upon you and punishes you for waging a war against the state then the relation of a citizen and the state is already broken... NO?

what was the word used by Muslim Caliphs for such people? their actions were called fitna and fasad and they became khawarij.

you dont even want to exhibit the weakest form of faith by considering the actions of TTP as bad let alone taking action to stop their evil and then you justify and threaten with mutiny? want to look up what Muslim caliphs did to their subjects who took up arms against them?

you took the discussion away from subversion of Afghan government.. thats very clever or dumb of you I dont know if that was intended or just happened but you screwed the thread

you are sounding like a spokesman of the gangster Baba Ladla who criticizes police and rangers for launching operation in Landhi and "cries" over the "disturbing the peace" of the place.

how rich is that?

Pakistan army operation is the Cure.. TTP is the disease and the NW is the body where the tribesmen are the victims.

instead of joining hands with the source of the disease they much endure the treatment if they dont fancy seeing their women kidnapped in name of multiple nikah and their kids abducted and forced to become suicide bombers and their mosques and jirgas blown up and having to pay ransom and extortion to these TTP scum.

what the Northern Alliance Afghan scumbags are doing will cause us trouble but the doze they will get from us will make them forget their past.
Live in your dream soon you will face the harsh reality off most tribes turning against us and it would be brutal if we didn't change our ways

Back
Top Bottom