What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

So you are waiting for them to accept it and join before action can take place?
Have you not heard of:

Precaution is better than cure?

No one is waiting for anything bro.

This type of talk is common in circles who have no idea about NWA in particular, and military in general.

This thread is trying to raise the ghost of 71 while we are on the verge of eliminating TTP.

So please chill.

No one is waiting for anything bro.

This type of talk is common in circles who have no idea about NWA in particular, and military in general.

This thread is trying to raise the ghost of 71 while we are on the verge of eliminating TTP.

So please chill.
I am chill but I seriously worry about the poor sheep being led astray! Esp when people like JuD are the ones who are giving them the shoulder while their "own people" and the govt closed the gates of Sindh, Punjab AND Baluchistan!

I am chill but I seriously worry about the poor sheep being led astray! Esp when people like JuD are the ones who are giving them the shoulder while their "own people" and the govt closed the gates of Sindh, Punjab AND Baluchistan!

This is valid for small numbers. But 600,000 IDPs are being fed by army and the gov and not JuD

Just remember, these NWA refugees have seen anarchy for the last 12 years.

Those who wanted to be anarchists have already done so.

The ones now left are poor farmers and traders.

They want to stay miles away from any trouble.

This is valid for small numbers. But 600,000 IDPs are being fed by army and the gov and not JuD

Just remember, these NWA refugees have seen anarchy for the last 12 years.

Those who wanted to be anarchists have already done so.

The ones now left are poor farmers and traders.

They want to stay miles away from any trouble.
That is theory but not sure how many of them need psychological counseling since they have been through alot and now recently needing to leave their homes to the disposal of the Pakistani Nation who shut their doors!! All I am saying is they are fragile!

Nothing wrong with it, we need as many ISI agents in ANA as possible.

@WishLivePak This is not funny. I repeat once again, you go and give these reckless comments in every thread pretty much.I like how you wear a veneer of 'Pakistaniyat' every once in a while but make sure your poisonous comments get through. Even in this thread you declared that it was 'we' (meaning implicating every single one of us) who're responsible for the fact that
1. East Pak is not a part of us , as if it has nothing to do with thousands of miles of distance etc. etc.
2. BLA is sitting in the arms of our enemies as if the intelligence of an eight times bigger enemy is to be absolved of THEIR poison

MY INDIAN FRIEND

Enough's enough with the reckless comments
wait a minute now are you threatening him eh' ? , he can be of Pakistani ,Indian or any other origin but he is a fellow Canadian end of story. & you don't threaten a fellow Canadian no sir' that is not done,
one can have difference of opinion. but one cannot threaten its as simple as that

yea recruit them and let them fight with Taliban..we already have talibans vs Afghan forces fighting each others in Afghanistan and same is the case in pakistan.. Pak arymy vs TTP.

Pakistani stays a Pakistani no matter where, these guys will be our eyes in Afghanistan. But looks like this news is fake and headline is wrong which is expected from T Khan supporter.

So you are waiting for them to accept it and join before action can take place?
Have you not heard of:

Precaution is better than cure?
err ' never thought I will say this
but I actually agree with this post of yours , they should not be discriminated as it will give Afghanistan an opportunity to manipulate their emotions & turn them against the state

err ' never thought I will say this
but I actually agree with this post of yours , they should not be discriminated as it will give Afghanistan an opportunity to manipulate their emotions & turn them against the state
Unfortunately I am the minority who speak for every Pakistani coz for me majority or minority, whatever caste or colour you are ...As long as you say you are Pakistani I stand up for them! I dont get why people are soo divided on everything from province (Sindhi, Punjabi, Sairaiki), caste (Arien, Mir, Jatt) , colour (Gora ya Kala) and hence even dragged it to religion (Brailvi, Deobandi, Naqshabandi, Sufi, Salafi)

wait a minute now are you threatening him eh' ? , he can be of Pakistani ,Indian or any other origin but he is a fellow Canadian end of story. & you don't threaten a fellow Canadian no sir' that is not done,
one can have difference of opinion. but one cannot threaten its as simple as that

:-)No Sir, I was merely trying to tell him that words matter. It's just that it's not the first time I've seen him making these extreme blanket statements against Pakistanis (all of them). He made the comment about Pakistan/Pakistanis being treated like 'used underwear' by different groups in another thread . His wordings are reckless and careless. That's why I felt the need to respond.

This is not about alienating anyone. KPK and FATA are an area of more than 30 million people! They have colleges, universities, and huge highly productive human resources.

If this story is true, then these are criminal citizens of Pakistan and as @WishLivePak is saying, we must not allow them to leave the country if they havnt already because they are our citizenry.

If Shahbaz Sharif can make an institute to rehabilitate terrorists, then so can the government in KPK to rehabilitate these traitors.

This is the argument being proposed in the implementing sharia in pakistan thread. Why cannot criminals be given a chance to repent and do islah and rehabilitate.
Don't malign me buddy. I don't think I said not to let them come back. Next time quote than mention.

And working for neighbour becomes criminal? Hmmm, lots of criminals coming from India then!

What I said, you misread, is Pakistan should deport Afghan refugees. Let them find jobs in Afghab, if it is so propserous. That way we can concentrate on our own people than Afghan catering to our people and wise versa.

:-)No Sir, I was merely trying to tell him that words matter. It's just that it's not the first time I've seen him making these extreme blanket statements against Pakistanis (all of them). He made the comment about Pakistan/Pakistanis being treated like 'used underwear' by different groups in another thread . His wordings are reckless and careless. That's why I felt the need to respond.
Next time quote me instead of spreading false lies.

I said the when China has no interest left for Pakistan, it'd treat us same as US, throw us away as used underwear.

Shame on you man. Are you not ashamed for what happened to us? We have people dying everyday, because of whom? Were we not thrown away as used underwear? It was just an idiom, k? And it was not groups, but 1 nation who treated as such

And I spoke of Pakistan being indepdent. Suddenly that makes me unpatriotic, Indian and etc.

And my wordings is as pure as black gold. Truth hurts, fella. You should see how people abuse pti, mqm, ppp.

His threats are empty. This is internet, people can lie all along. I gave them proof but they'll call me Indian, it fits their agenda. You can't change agenda.

Next time quote me instead of spreading false lies.

I said the when China has no interest left for Pakistan, it'd treat us same as US, throw us away as used underwear.

These are your exact words :'Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.'

It just proves my point that your words are reckless and careless. And once again you're asking ME if I 'have no shame'. LOL. I'm just an individual buddy and I'm doing all I can to help my Pakistani brothers. Seems you wanna keep on debating about semantics and what not. This is my request to you : stop implicating every single one of us Pakistanis (or all of Pakistan for that matter) in your rants. Thanks.
Yes our condition right now is not that good but is it the fault of every single one of us? or that ' pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear' ACCORDING TO YOU?
Moreover, There ARE many people that don't agree with much that's happening or has happened.

These are your exact words :'Why Pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear is beyond me.'

It just proves my point that your words are reckless and careless. And once again you're asking ME if I 'have no shame'. LOL. I'm just an individual buddy and I'm doing all I can to help my Pakistani brothers. Seems you wanna keep on debating about semantics and what not. This is my request to you : stop implicating every single one of us Pakistanis (or all of Pakistan for that matter) in your rants. Thanks.
Yes our condition right now is not that good but is it the fault of every single one of us? or that ' pakistan loves being used up and thrown afterwards like dirty underwear' ACCORDING TO YOU?
Moreover, There ARE many people that don't agree with much that's happening or has happened.
:pop::pop::pop: love internet police
When a PM is elected, do you say Pakistanis elected him or 45% people, or punjabis? When army makes mistake, does the nation suffer or just military?

You want me to take gallup poll and ask who thinks China is here for interest and then accordingly mention percentage? Or do I say Pakistanis? Who am I? Pakistani?

so.... :pop::pop::pop: internet police, awaits further nonsense towards derailinment of thread

Back
Top Bottom