What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

discussion has been moved away from the topic which was about Afghan malicious practice of recruiting our tribesmen as if they dont have their own people who need jobs.

Just thought that piece of news tied in with the situation that the IDP's are left in to fend for themselves, other's will surely prey on their vulnerability.

Dear mods, @Chak Bamu @Aeronaut ......
Sometime ago I was given two additional -ve ratings, the post was something like "We should should shove cluster munitions into the asses* of these tribals".....
Now I'm not trying to be a bitc* about this a say that they be reversed, just want your honest opinion that in the light of the current seriously dangerous scenarios, what do you say about this?
Was I wrong about venting my anger against these people who are now rumoured to have joined'joining the Afghans. Am I...
Here are some credible posts worth reading!

How are we alienating those people?
Aur bhi bauhaut log unemployed hain, is ka amtlab hai keh sab log Indian ya Afghan fauj main bharti ho jayen?
They could have gone to a Pakistani recruitment center.
What I am going to say now may seem pretty racist or biased or whatever to some people, but I don't really care at this moment.
These people from NW and thereabouts are themselves to blame for this mess. Apnay hi bachay inhon nay Taliban ko diay aur ab khud hi rotay hain? They gave themselves their houses, shops, daughters and clothes because of some tradition? What kind of fck is that? These people were happy living with the Taliban and sharing a bed with them.
Hath pay hath rakh kar koi kaam nhn hona tha. Koi kaam karo, kuch seekho tab hi kuch hoga. Can't always rely on other people.
When a media guy asks them about everything, they happily give answers. Blame the Army, blame the govt etc. But when he asks them about Taliban, they say 'udhar to koi Taliban nhn thay, kaunsay Taliban'.
Hypocrites.

And btw @Icarus I remember you quoting me on the same kind of post.....

Dear mods, @Chak Bamu @Aeronaut ......
Sometime ago I was given two additional -ve ratings, the post was something like "We should should shove cluster munitions into the asses* of these tribals".....
Now I'm not trying to be a bitc* about this a say that they be reversed, just want your honest opinion that in the light of the current seriously dangerous scenarios, what do you say about this?
Was I wrong about venting my anger against these people who are now rumoured to have joined'joining the Afghans. Am I...
Here are some credible posts worth reading!

And btw @Icarus I remember you quoting me on the same kind of post.....
Ratings don't mean anything my friend. I see people with -20 ratings posting around.

Also who cares what others think? I'm from NWFP, i get called Indian. So just ignore them :D

Here is the post....
My point remains, why did the tribals help them. They knew foreigners were there, why didn't they expel them?
Why did they allow their children to be born?
Scared? Well, how about being scared of clusters?
And how can you forget the FACT that majority of the militants throughout the country who actually have the will to take Pakistan head on have something to do with tribals or Pushtoons in general.....
Recently an explosives truck was found with Swatis in it, i mean don't they have OTHER ethnicities?
As far as cities go i've read members saying that slums housing Afghanis are the real cause of the mess cause they send their children to madrassas rather than proper schools which provide excellent human sources for the miscreants.... AGAIN..... TRIBALS ARE INVOLVED!
I've rarely seen Punjabi or heck anything other than these people causing trouble..... remember Chechnya?
Others just aren't the bang for the buck for our Arab friends.

Ratings don't mean anything my friend.
Also who cares what others think? I'm from NWFP, i get called Indian. So just ignore them
Yar i've said it myself i don't care.... and btw isn't NWFP KPK now :P
Pathan?

Here is the post....
My point remains, why did the tribals help them. They knew foreigners were there, why didn't they expel them?
And how can you forget the FACT that majority of the militants throughout the country who actually have the will to take Pakistan head on have something to do with tribals or Pushtoons in general.....
Recently an explosives truck was found with Swatis in it, i mean don't they have OTHER ethnicities?
As far as cities go i've read members saying that slums housing Afghanis are the real cause of the mess cause they send their children to madrassas rather than proper schools which provide excellent human sources for the miscreants.... AGAIN..... TRIBALS ARE INVOLVED!
I've rarely seen Punjabi or heck anything other than these people causing trouble..... remember Chechnya?
It was answered in news, if you read... Read up the then ispr statement. The tribes were powerless as they came in. Read it at dawn. Your questions be answered.

It was answered in news, if you read... Read up the then ispr statement. The tribes were powerless as they came in. Read it at dawn. Your questions be answered.
All of them were powerless? I mean if hundreds of men of Mehsuds are being recruited, you mean they can't stop their own people, if that's the case then i take my statement back. Anyways i accept my post was a bit extreme, and you know why that happened, it's after i watched a documentary on Chechnya, i just hate people who are war loving in nature.

Here is the post....

Yar i've said it myself i don't care.... and btw isn't NWFP KPK now :P
Pathan?
Nope not Patahn. I don't believe in ethnicity. I think it is what that will divide Pakistan. A baloch country, Punjab country, Sindh country. We take too much pride in our ethnicity and put it first before country... At least that's how I feel. So for me, it'd remain NWFP. The province belongs to citizens of Pakistan, not pakhtoons.

Provinces or state shouldn't be based on enthicity, or you'll see a divide. It gives easy excuse. It's my personal opinion. Better goverence can however stop Pakistan from falling apart. Like scotish, Irish, and soon welish. They want independence, due to bad goverence. Only good goverence can hold ethnicity together, otherwise they feel they're being oppressed and exploited, as in cash of Baloch, so they want independence. And I do think Baloch will be first province to part ways. We abused it too much. Using its gas, kidnapping its people, and yet it's poorest province. I mean, how much facility does balochistan lack? But fear not, the seperation is decades away and it'd take really bad goverence for them to seperate. Somewhat contradictiry statment, as I'm not najomi and i wish a good future bur can't deny what's happening, as fellow pakistanis do (and get called Indian on top lol)

All of them were powerless? I mean if hundreds of men of Mehsuds are being recruited, you mean they can't stop their own people, if that's the case then i take my statement back. Anyways i accept my post was a bit extreme, and you know why that happened, it's after i watched a documentary on Chechnya, i just hate people who are war loving in nature.
You answered your question. Not all were powerless. This means some had power, but without unification, they were overwhlemed. Like I said, read article. The ispr says the tribes adopted policy of 'live and let live.'

Last edited:
The enemy still thinks they have a chance of repeating what it did in 1971.
We should have the nukes ready to Kabul and New Delhi

and then you have more gaining the trust of the likes of these:

Footprints: Extremist bodies run IDP relief efforts

We seriously don't care. If they join ANA for better employment prospects then it is their decision. WE just don't care about it. We already have far too many guys from KPK and FATA to handle any menace by ANA.
Let them go and then mine the border.
Oh come on not this east Pakistan BS again.

OK. Then you care about the Taliban.
Who the hell is "taking care of them when they are self recruiting thanks to our own errors? So whats the use of killing 200 of them when 10k will join in thanks to our neglect?

Yea let them go and then cry when Karachi airport gets attacked again! Mind you it will be the western border and the eastern border that will be our direct problems!

Just Like the govt of Paksitan...cant you lot think of the future consequences? Sahi dmocrazy milain hain tum jaysi sooch ko!

why are people spouting all kinds of rubbish on this thread against tribals. does it say anywhere they were even remotely receptive to this? no, then stfu. as if this is something new anyway. old story, more than 67 years old in fact. afghans always had this one sided love affair only to be promptly smacked to their senses, like a bipolar dog by the master which feeds it.

BrriOoACAAAv5iA.jpg

what say now haters?

Leader you did not do a good job on this. your headline is full of deception if people see the full news report at the following link. Oh and the heading on this link is as deceitful as your subject line. This is much ado about nothing.

About 10,000 Pakistani Tribal People recruited in Afghan Army----Siasi Tv

What the report said, Afghanistanis tried, but Pakistani tribals refused. And some are already returning back.

So please no fear mongering.

Thank you

and then you have more gaining the trust of the likes of these:

Footprints: Extremist bodies run IDP relief efforts

Who the hell is "taking care of them when they are self recruiting thanks to our own errors? So whats the use of killing 200 of them when 10k will join in thanks to our neglect?

Yea let them go and then cry when Karachi airport gets attacked again! Mind you it will be the western border and the eastern border that will be our direct problems!

Just Like the govt of Paksitan...cant you lot think of the future consequences? Sahi dmocrazy milain hain tum jaysi sooch ko!

yaar Akhe,

Lagta hai roza lug giya (fasting is kind of tough for you).

There is no evidence that tribals have joined or accepted Afghanistani offer.

So please calm down.

Thank you

seems legit

@Xeric @Icarus

Sirs,
explain yourselves

Irfan bhai

Please note it is roznama urdu point printing a fake story.

Right now there is HUGE pressure (Pakistani and international) on Afghanistani gov and TTP.

So fake news are being planted.

Mullah Fazlu cannot come near NWA these days unless he has a wish to die. But that coward cannot take such chances.

he would rather hide in Kunar for a while.

But his days are kind of numbered now.

Last edited:
fata peoples share a lot of traditions and culture with Afghans , i am not surprised if they do get in ANA and next day comes to fight with pakistan , after all for them their Qabil is more important than country , religion and anything else

Back
Top Bottom