What's new

Afghan Army trying to enlist 10,000 Pakistani tribesmen.

What will you pay them from . Dope Charges? :-D Who will Pay for there salaries? India?

Go Feed your huge poor population In such underpopulated country. Afghanistan will be dismantled if they keep this shitty attitude. India will not save their Sorry ***** .
BTW all Indian dictation, nothing Afghani in this development.
A country that cannot even provide basic facilities to its population and that is among the worst economies in the world is opting for a cold war against its neibour :-) Very Wise. One step further toward epic fall of Afghanistan

Nothing is happening. And if you care so much then go to Baluchistan or FATA and don't cry here.
News at 10, thousands of Baloch missing... People going on huner strike... Great resentment... Baloch army existence... Nawab bugti dying (made a zero, a hero).

I love fata and baloch and would love to visit.. Sadly my family won't let me :(
I also want to administer polio drops, albiet without anyone knowing I've come from outside world, that would make attackers or kidnappers :azn:

People will do anything for a bit of quick buck. You don't give them opportunities here they'll go somewhere else and the these people are famous for doing anything for a bit of money. Give them jobs, employ them they'll stay loyal to you. Ignore them and they have nothing to lose.

People will do anything for a bit of quick buck. You don't give them opportunities here they'll go somewhere else and the these people are famous for doing anything for a bit of money. Give them jobs, employ them they'll stay loyal to you. Ignore them and they have nothing to lose.
welcome to pdf lil fella, open a "introduction" ama thread?

nice name :butcher:

@WishLivePak

Dude, you're still doing this? You should show your real flags by now , I think. Even if you're a Pakistani, I'm gonna tell you that your comments are reckless and all over the place. You're not critical at all and overtrying . I'm just being honest

@WishLivePak

Dude, you're still doing this? You should show your real flags by now , I think. Even if you're a Pakistani, I'm gonna tell you that your comments are reckless and all over the place. You're not critical at all and overtrying . I'm just being honest

Doing what???

I want to change flags and asked in respective thread but no response

@mughal arslan shah mirza

@WishLivePak
Oh, you know damn well as to what you're doing. What's with the comments that 'we' didn't care about this group or that group? Who's this we? You're acting as if the whole nation is responsible for certain things. Being critical of the political situation is one thing but you seem to be saying that we are responsible for the fact that groups like BLA is sitting in the arms of our enemies. You should open your eyes to the reality of the situation that we are fighting against an eight times bigger enemy. You're pointing fingers without any proof whatsoever

MY INDIAN FRIEND

Well if this is true that is dangerous seriously dangerous @Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 we are alienating our own people and this will damage us more than doing anything good to us
we are alienating?

how?

we are responding to threat to our state and that alienates people? what sort of people are they?
wonder how Hazrat Khalid ibn Walid R.A would have reacted to Geo and Hamid Mir if his quelling of uprising would have resulted with these kind of comments?

of course starting operation against druglords, terrorists, kidnappers, robbers and thieves alienates them and they can change their "loyalties" but what worth is their loyalty before their "change of mind"?

Afghans are doing exactly what any enemy for all its worth should do, capitalizing from our chaos and fighting. instead of discussing on how to counter and defeat the subversive Afghan strategy you think we should leave the NW a hotbed of planning terror against Pakistan and rest of the world?

@WishLivePak
Oh, you know damn well as to what you're doing. What's with the comments that 'we' didn't care about this group or that group? Who's this we? You're acting as if the whole nation is responsible for certain things. Being critical of the political situation is one thing but you seem to be saying that we are responsible for the fact that groups like BLA is sitting in the arms of our enemies. You should open your eyes to the reality of the situation that we are fighting against an eight times bigger enemy. You're pointing fingers without any proof whatsoever

MY INDIAN FRIEND
Gosh, can the mods change my flag to India? My Pakistani friend is on fire. I fear conspiracy hatched against me! Oh RAW, come and help me, my identity is on lose!!

Edit, forgot my:pop::pop::pop: @mughal arslan shah mirza
we are alienating?

how?

we are responding to threat to our state and that alienates people? what sort of people are they?
wonder how Hazrat Khalid ibn Walid R.A would have reacted to Geo and Hamid Mir if his quelling of uprising would have resulted with these kind of comments?

of course starting operation against druglords, terrorists, kidnappers, robbers and thieves alienates them and they can change their "loyalties" but what worth is their loyalty before their "change of mind"?

Afghans are doing exactly what any enemy for all its worth should do, capitalizing from our chaos and fighting. instead of discussing on how to counter and defeat the subversive Afghan strategy you think we should leave the NW a hotbed of planning terror against Pakistan and rest of the world?
They should give jobs to their citizens in our camps.. Take the burden away.

You're right, they just capitalizing on this issue...

Last edited:
these ungrateful Afghan leeches were parasites anyway

Can anyone explain how this can hurt Pakistan by these low-life scum joining the ANA?
subversion, propaganda, terrorist, hostilities at the borders..
using our own people against us and hence gaining double benefit by seeing Pakistani tribal Pashtons killing Pakistanis a sick mentality by Afghan northern alliance that is xenophobe and known Pashton & Pakistani hater

Well if this is true that is dangerous seriously dangerous @Aeronaut @Oscar @Fulcrum15 we are alienating our own people and this will damage us more than doing anything good to us

How are we alienating those people?

Aur bhi bauhaut log unemployed hain, is ka amtlab hai keh sab log Indian ya Afghan fauj main bharti ho jayen?

They could have gone to a Pakistani recruitment center.

What I am going to say now may seem pretty racist or biased or whatever to some people, but I don't really care at this moment.

These people from NW and thereabouts are themselves to blame for this mess. Apnay hi bachay inhon nay Taliban ko diay aur ab khud hi rotay hain? They gave themselves their houses, shops, daughters and clothes because of some tradition? What kind of fck is that? These people were happy living with the Taliban and sharing a bed with them.

Hath pay hath rakh kar koi kaam nhn hona tha. Koi kaam karo, kuch seekho tab hi kuch hoga. Can't always rely on other people.

When a media guy asks them about everything, they happily give answers. Blame the Army, blame the govt etc. But when he asks them about Taliban, they say 'udhar to koi Taliban nhn thay, kaunsay Taliban'.

Hypocrites.

How are we alienating those people?

Aur bhi bauhaut log unemployed hain, is ka amtlab hai keh sab log Indian ya Afghan fauj main bharti ho jayen?

They could have gone to a Pakistani recruitment center.

What I am going to say now may seem pretty racist or biased or whatever to some people, but I don't really care at this moment.

These people from NW and thereabouts are themselves to blame for this mess. Apnay hi bachay inhon nay Taliban ko diay aur ab khud hi rotay hain? They gave themselves their houses, shops, daughters and clothes because of some tradition? What kind of fck is that? These people were happy living with the Taliban and sharing a bed with them.

Hath pay hath rakh kar koi kaam nhn hona tha. Koi kaam karo, kuch seekho tab hi kuch hoga. Can't always rely on other people.

When a media guy asks them about everything, they happily give answers. Blame the Army, blame the govt etc. But when he asks them about Taliban, they say 'udhar to koi Taliban nhn thay, kaunsay Taliban'.

Hypocrites.
Dear sir
They lack education and cannot make best decision. We can't hold their finger and ask them to work for us or whatever it is. Then world will accuse us of aggression. This is the time, do something damn me, don't do, damn me.

Thank you

@WishLivePak This is not funny. I repeat once again, you go and give these reckless comments in every thread pretty much.I like how you wear a veneer of 'Pakistaniyat' every once in a while but make sure your poisonous comments get through. Even in this thread you declared that it was 'we' (meaning implicating every single one of us) who're responsible for the fact that
1. East Pak is not a part of us , as if it has nothing to do with thousands of miles of distance etc. etc.
2. BLA is sitting in the arms of our enemies as if the intelligence of an eight times bigger enemy is to be absolved of THEIR poison

MY INDIAN FRIEND

Enough's enough with the reckless comments

we are alienating?

how?

Same kind off allegation were made on Bengalis and it got separated keep making same mistake you will get same result

Back
Top Bottom