What's new

Afghan Army to train in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very respectful to the Indian people in my statement and my comments were a genuine concern as a Pakistani. Your attitude is precisely the reason why I feel that way! And it is my DAMN business, having lost my family members in this phoney war the last thing I want is Indian influence in my back yard. You have no business in Afghanistan what so ever. We can train their military as good as you can then why shd we allow you to do it!? I hold nothing against the Afghan people or country but if any country in our neighbourhood is dong something that can have adverse affects for my country in future than it is my right to register my concerns and do somthing about it!!

Why do u have a concern at all??After all ANA will be with in the limits of afghan border,so how does it matter to u if they feel IA is better than PA.ANA is not dreaming to take over pakistan so what is it that worries u??
If Pakistan doesnot poke Afghan's nose then what is there to worry?.

And didn't India support Northern Alliance? in that context India was/is doing exactly the same thing Pak did! But it was Taliban that came on top and this is a fact to this day you are not able to digest! So next time dont give us that innocent looks as if you were in a "hands off" policy cuz u clearly werent!

But the point is you guys are shying away from accepting that you raised and trained the taliban and which has been a disaster to the Afghan people & still wonder why Afghans hate pakistan and would not like Afghan Army to be trained by Pakistan Army.

I am not being rude to Afghan people, I have a lot of Afghan mates in Islamabad so that is not my intentions here. I as a matter of fact see it the other way round, why would Afghans be so rude to us to have our enemies train their forces when they know we can train them as good as you can?! Why will they be rude when we have had Afghans live in our country for decades since soviet invasion is this how they are planning to return the favour!?

Favour?my foot..2 days ago a moderator was proudly giving proofs of how PA and ISI have diverted 75% of the money received from West and US to fight USSR to build the nuclear bomb.and u guys call it favor.Instead u guys have been rude to afgan by setting up a taliban Gov in kabul and pushing tthe common afghan's life to hell while u guys sit back with leasure in the western styled hotels eating biryani..

Same goes for you buddy. Look at what is happening in the East of your country with Moaists and what not! Is it really under Indian Control? Yes I no u will come bak with some nonesense.. am waiting...!

Atleast we are not begging/blackmailing the americans for AID to fight insurgencies with in our teritory.

Atlease CIA is not bombing north east ..

and guess what even Barak Obama is shy of speaking about meddling in Kashmir.
Bangladesh has handed over Ulfa leadership to india (it seems illegally).
Nepal handed so called ISI agents to india ofcourse going beyound the constitution of Nepal.
Bhutan ,burma conducting operations against anti india groups..

Now did u get to know who is in conrol of this part of the world!!!:rofl::rofl:

All afghanis should see the statement of an indian...u guys supported the soviet invasion.Tht killed more then 3 million afghans..... change ur4 slave mentality

Yeah right thts why afghanis struggled for freedom frm communist soviet b...ds who were killin,lootin n rapin...

Ur right one was a rule imposed by afghan people with strict laws n the other was attrocities of ussr.

I bet u n ur kind want brits ruling over u again.

FREEDOM

well the muslim pride and Ego was the fore most reason why warlords in afghan as well the whole muslim nations helped/fought/finance the war just bcoz they consider it as a christian occupation of muslim lands.
where as nobody in the muslim nations spoke againt the pakistan occupation of afganistan(to gain stratergic depth) behind Taliban mask which was 1000 times more horrible than the communist afghan regime.

All afghanis should see the statement of an indian...u guys supported the soviet invasion.Tht killed more then 3 million afghans..... change ur4 slave mentality

I think you are mis-informed. in 1979 Morarji Desai was the Pm and he publicly condemned the soviet invasion in Afghanistan. Later under Indira, criticism was more muted as she was signing defense deals to balance out the military and financial aid Pakistan was getting from the West and ME. Indira Gandhi in 80s also tired to persuade the USSR to withdraw from Afghanistan. This may have played a part where the Soviet leadership had decided to withdraw by 1985 itself.
the withdrawal would have been done soon after had the US and Pakistan agreed to come to a settlement rather than continue the fighting but it was not so.
At no time could it be said that GoI was "supportive" of the invasion. You may say grudgingly accepting due to geo-politcal compulsions, like some would say Pakistan accepted the US attack on Afghanistan, but no supportive.

But the point is you guys are shying away from accepting that you raised and trained the taliban and which has been a disaster to the Afghan people & still wonder why Afghans hate pakistan and would not like Afghan Army to be trained by Pakistan Army.

not like you are accepting that u supported NA and still are... so stop finger pointing at us!

Atleast we are not begging/blackmailing the americans for AID to fight insurgencies with in our teritory.

Atlease CIA is not bombing north east ..

and guess what even Barak Obama is shy of speaking about meddling in Kashmir.
Bangladesh has handed over Ulfa leadership to india (it seems illegally).
Nepal handed so called ISI agents to india ofcourse going beyound the constitution of Nepal.
Bhutan ,burma conducting operations against anti india groups..

Now did u get to know who is in conrol of this part of the world!!!:rofl::rofl:

In my opinion if CIA drones are taking out ppl like baitullah Mehsood and teh likes then I dont see anything wrong with it! BTW I do hope u no these drones are carried out with the consent of PA!

Obama is not shying away u fool..if u read the news lately Kashmir is very much back on the agenda... why do u think ur gov is back on the dialouge process?! precisely due to nudges from the Obama admin!

with regards to nepal and what not I justt gota say this.. provide me a link please cuz i cant comprehend what u are saying! Are there any sane Indians around here who are not fed by local jingoistic press?!

With regards to Aid... We are fighting a war for the west.. why shdnt we ask for money from them in return.. again I see no problem with that! begging or blackmailing whatever .. it still does not answer my question that ur (great as per you) country is also plagued with the same menace we have over which u have no control at all! So please kindly keep ur Jingoism to yourself esp on our forums!

Adios.

Favour?my foot..2 days ago a moderator was proudly giving proofs of how PA and ISI have diverted 75% of the money received from West and US to fight USSR to build the nuclear bomb.and u guys call it favor.Instead u guys have been rude to afgan by setting up a taliban Gov in kabul and pushing tthe common afghan's life to hell while u guys sit back with leasure in the western styled hotels eating biryani..

IGNORED! learn some manners first!

not like you are accepting that u supported NA and still are... so stop finger pointing at us!

So far as i know,an Indian mission was there in territories controlled by Northern Alliance that only ran a Hospital and some other charitable works..Well,even the UN had presence in Northern Alliance controlled territories.So,by ur logic,each and every country in the World should have a hand in the war in Afghanistan.But that is not the case.While India was present in Afghanistan for humanitarian missions,Pakistan was arming up the Talibans.Now we all know the atrocities committed by the taliban,be it the public killings,degradation of women,or the destruction of Bamiyan..

Anyways,if the Indian Army chooses to train the ANA,then they will.We are not going to ask for ur opinion..Times have changed my friend,try to evolve with it.The taliban who were mentored by Pakistani agencies once,who were once armed by Pakistan r now haunting Pakistan like the Frankenstein's monster.U should rather be thanking the Indian army since it is training ANA,because it is the ANA which is doing a great job in cleaning up the taliban in Afghanistan....

nb4xdv.jpg

In my opinion if CIA drones are taking out ppl like baitullah Mehsood and teh likes then I dont see anything wrong with it! BTW I do hope u no these drones are carried out with the consent of PA!

Oh..i guess I was mistaken the last time I got a news about a drone blowing up someone's entire family while they were still sleeping..

Obama is not shying away u fool..if u read the news lately Kashmir is very much back on the agenda... why do u think ur gov is back on the dialouge process?! precisely due to nudges from the Obama admin!

Back in the 90's ,almost everyday we would hear about a terrorist attack in Kashmir.Nowadays we dont hear about them anymore.Now we see Pakistan in the negotiation table..Care to tell me how this paradigm shift has happened???
with regards to nepal and what not I justt gota say this.. provide me a link please cuz i cant comprehend what u are saying! Are there any sane Indians around here who are not fed by local jingoistic press?!

Keep reading....

Nepal hands over ISI agent to India after RDX haul
Publication: The Economic Times
Date: September 7, 2000
For the first time, Nepal on Tuesday extradited a Pakistani national to India after police recovered 35 kg of RDX from him and others in a hotel in Kathmandu. The Pakistani was identified as Mustaq ahas Safi. It was the biggest haul by the police in Nepal.

Meanwhile, in Lucknow, two former Army majors and two Nepali citizens were arrested today as the police busted an alleged spy ring accused of passing military secrets to Pakistan.

Coming as it does after intelligence agencies put tabs on a UP group, Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI), there are signs that India is tightening the screws on all forms of militancy in this country, which the government believes is coming from across the border aimed at long-term destabilisation of this country.

Two SIMI activists arrested in Agra and Aligarh confessed to triggering blasts in the Sabarmati Express on August 14, in Kanpur and Lucknow.

Today's incidents once again focused attention on the vulnerability of the Terai region in western UP which has become a fertile ground for terrorists to infiltrate from Nepal into India.

Backed by the proliferating madarassas in the border districts, these areas have become a hotbed for terrorist activities.

Nepal's co-operation in vigilance matters has been enhanced after the recent visit of the Nepalese prime minister and India's strong message after the Kandahar hijacking.

In today's Lucknow arrests, to serving Army officers are suspected and police allege the secret documents were destined for a Pakistan embassy official in Nepal.

"Five agents were arrested red-handed exchanging military secrets to be handed over to a Pakistan embassy official in Katmandu", senior superintendent of police Arun Kumar said in Lucknow.

He said the two Nepalis, the two former Army majors, and a fifth, a civilian, were arrested early today at the Sharma Hotel in the heart of Lucknow.

"This organised espionage racket has a definite base at the state headquarters, with active involvement of serving Army officials", Mr Kumar said.

Further investigations are being made to establish which serving officers may have passed on military secrets, he said. Mr Kumar would not divulge the nature of documents he said former majors were passing to Nepalis but said the information could harm India's national interests.

In the Army, majors do not have access to top secrets but have information about troop strength and positions.

A Special Task Force in Uttar Pradesh had been watching the five men as they used fax machines, made phone calls from public booths and rented cars in the Lucknow area, Mr Kumar said.

The task force officers swooped in on the five at the hotel during the early hours today.

Mr Kumar identified the Nepalis as Shakir, a ward commissioner in Viratnagar for the Rashtriya Pajatantrik Party, a Nepali political party; and his associate, Naushad, alleged to be the contact man for the Pakistan embassy official. Many Nepalis use only one name.

Mr Kumar refused to name the Pakistan embassy official alleged to be an agent for the Pakistan Inter-Services Intelligence Agency but said it would be revealed later.

He said that Taj Mohammed Sheikh, a former Army major from Sangroor district in Punjab, who was court-martialled and dismissed in 95; and retired major Sant Ram Rai, of Mau, in Uttar Pradesh, were handing over documents when police raided the room.

Another Indian, Shamim Ahmed Khan, of Bhasti, alleged to be a handler or go-between, was also arrested, he said.

Mr Kumar would not say immediately on what charge Sheikh had been court-martialled.

He said the former majors were being paid $600 per transition.

"The Special Task Force worked the whole night to establish the links and identity of the arrested ISI agents", Mr Kumar said. "We are now working on a definite possibility of links with serving Army officials, who provide them sensitive military secrets. This operation would result in some more arrests in days to come."

The additional director-general of police, Ganeshwar Jha, told AP the task force had seized bank books and other documents showing huge investment by the accused.

"This is the biggest catch after we arrested a Bangladeshi origin ISI agent in Jhansi two months ago", Mr Jha said.

Now,shall I start with Bangladesh or Bhutan???

With regards to Aid... We are fighting a war for the west.. why shdnt we ask for money from them in return.. again I see no problem with that! begging or blackmailing whatever .. it still does not answer my question that ur (great as per you) country is also plagued with the same menace we have over which u have no control at all! So please kindly keep ur Jingoism to yourself esp on our forums!

Adios.
So,this is not ur war.In other words,somebody forced u to do their own bidding.U know what??the lads in the army are paid too,for the job that they do.But the sense of national interest is involved there.But those people who fight other's war and expect to get paid in return are called hired guns or mercenaries.Is that what the Pakistani Army is in the hands of the Americans???

Last edited:
well the muslim pride and Ego was the fore most reason why warlords in afghan as well the whole muslim nations helped/fought/finance the war just bcoz they consider it as a christian occupation of muslim lands.

Ur pathetic mindset and ur brain farts are not worth a reply.

where as nobody in the muslim nations spoke againt the pakistan occupation of afganistan(to gain stratergic depth) behind Taliban mask which was 1000 times more horrible than the communist afghan regime.
:rofl:
:rofl:
I wish some knowledge n intellect was sold in some market... i would have bought u some.

I hope they know NA was supporting USSR invasion in afg.

WTH are u talking...NA supporting Soviets.....man just read this parts abt Ahmad shah massoud (lion of Panjshir) - the greatest NA leader whose name evoked fear in the Russians.

He was the same man that the coward taliban killed using the Al-Qaeda since they were unable to defeat him in direct military conflict.

From that time on Massoud's name was inseparably connected with the Panjsher, he proved to be the greatest resistance fighter in history against the Red Army, since Massoud caused 60 % of all damages and casualties of the Red Army according to international observers. He became the “Lion of Panjsher” and ruined the reputation of the “Invincible Red Army” as it was called. Many people simply called him “Amer Sahib” (commander) to express their affection as well as their respect

Source - Link

Here are some more sources - Click Here

See the activities in years 79,80,83,84,86.

Please be logical in ur arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom