What's new

Afghan Army to train in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghanistan was a better country under soviet occupation. It had a freer society with Women allowed to go where ever they wished and they were free to go to schools / colleges and takeup work.

There is no comparision with Soviet rule and Taliban rule.

I think Most people would prefer a soviet rule than a taliban one.

I dunno about most people but YOU certainly do which is apparent from your post. This however still dont answer my query! And kindly don't argue for the sake of it..

Let pakistan rule the territory under its control properly then think about ruling other countries. :hitwall:

Same goes for you buddy. Look at what is happening in the East of your country with Moaists and what not! Is it really under Indian Control? Yes I no u will come bak with some nonesense.. am waiting...!

Afghanistan was a better country under soviet occupation.

All afghanis should see the statement of an indian...u guys supported the soviet invasion.Tht killed more then 3 million afghans..... change ur4 slave mentality

It had a freer society with Women allowed to go where ever they wished and they were free to go to schools / colleges and takeup work.

Yeah right thts why afghanis struggled for freedom frm communist soviet b...ds who were killin,lootin n rapin...

There is no comparision with Soviet rule and Taliban rule.

Ur right one was a rule imposed by afghan people with strict laws n the other was attrocities of ussr.

I bet u n ur kind want brits ruling over u again.
I think Most people would prefer a soviet rule than a taliban one.

FREEDOM

Same goes for you buddy. Look at what is happening in the East of your country with Moaists and what not! Is it really under Indian Control? Yes I no u will come bak with some nonesense.. am waiting...!

We not saying that we will rule afghanistan like your country men.

If you cant debate properly, pls. dont bother yourself.

All afghanis should see the statement of an indian...u guys supported the soviet invasion.Tht killed more then 3 million afghans..... change ur4 slave mentality

Yeah right thts why afghanis struggled for freedom frm communist soviet b...ds who were killin,lootin n rapin...

Ur right one was a rule imposed by afghan people with strict laws n the other was attrocities of ussr.

FREEDOM

And the Taliban were elected democratically by the people of Afghanistan. :rofl::rofl:

Bloody Taliban Barbarians were imposed upon by Pakistan.

Those angels Taliban never hurt even a fly. :rofl::rofl:

FREEDOM
Actually, he does have a point. The other thread I was there a couple of days back, I heard an Afghan and many Pakistanis agreeing that Soviet rule was anyday better than what Taliban gave Afghans.

I can show you the link to the thread if you like. It was surprising for me as a Westerner but hey... no one but Afghans have the right to decide about themselves and even Pakistani members agreed that Afghanistan was better off under Soviet Union.

My father had completed his post graduation in Soviet Union so from what he tells, it was pretty free as long as you didn't venture into politics and I am sure that it would have been better than what Taliban gave innocent Afghans.

While Soviet killing record came out into the light, we will never know how many thousands the Taliban killed.

And the Taliban were elected democratically by the people of Afghanistan. :rofl::rofl:

Bloody Taliban Barbarians were imposed upon by Pakistan.

Those angels Taliban never hurt even a fly. :rofl::rofl:

First of all we didnt impose anyone.... and stop the propoganda.. we didnt have some magic wand or something... we ourself were not tht strong financialy to impose anyone.
US created them armed then and left afghanistan after defeat of USSR ... then wat?those people come close and made a govt. now tell me how we imposed them?

And probably ur not smart enough to compehend wat i said earlier.... while u were singin the songs of OCCUPATION no sane person can ever sign.

Open ur eyes tht are closed thts to the propoganda B.S famous in ur country.

And i say again dont act childishly pathetic and change ur slave mentality.

Parashum i agree tht afghans should chose wat they want for themselves but to say an occupation was better then strict laws imposed by there own people would be wrong... every kind of occupation is wrong and can not be justified.

First of all we didnt impose anyone.... and stop the propoganda.. we didnt have some magic wand or something... we ourself were not tht strong financialy to impose anyone.
US created them armed then and left afghanistan after defeat of USSR ... then wat?those people come close and made a govt. now tell me how we imposed them?

And probably ur not smart enough to compehend wat i said earlier.... while u were singin the songs of OCCUPATION no sane person can ever sign.

Open ur eyes tht are closed thts to the propoganda B.S famous in ur country.

And i say again dont act childishly pathetic and change ur slave mentality.

Dont make personal attacks , that shows your level of debating skills.

You are just passing the buck, Taliban were trained and armed in Pakistan with full govt. support.

As far as the question of occupation is concerned, any occupation is bad. While comparing between soviet occupation and taliban occupation - Soviet occupation was a lot better. There can be no argument on that.

Dont make personal attacks , that shows your level of debating skills.

You are just passing the buck, Taliban were trained and armed in Pakistan with full govt. support.

As far as the question of occupation is concerned, any occupation is bad. While comparing between soviet occupation and taliban occupation - Soviet occupation was a lot better. There can be no argument on that.

Whose money and support was there?who wanted to destroy USSR?

answer these ?????

Then tell me how we imposed talib rule in afghanistan?if u cant id stick to wat i said before to not to cant childish or ignorant....but mature,

Whose money and support was there?who wanted to destroy USSR?

answer these ?????

Then tell me how we imposed talib rule in afghanistan?if u cant id stick to wat i said before to not to cant childish or ignorant....but mature,

What ever the reasons for creation of Taliban - They were raised in pakistan and supported by them for pakistan's benefit.

Pak could have said no to thier land being used to train and fund Taliban, but they did not.

Pakistan had ulterior motives about afghanistan and they wanted to control through their puppets - Taliban.

We not saying that we will rule afghanistan like your country men.

If you cant debate properly, pls. dont bother yourself.

Don't act so naive Dr Evil. No one was talking about literally ruling another country.. you do know in what context all of this was being said. And I do want to debate, you are the one who wants to make fun of my country and that I wont tolerate nor will any other fellow countrymen of mine or even urs for that mattar.

What ever the reasons for creation of Taliban - They were raised in pakistan and supported by them for pakistan's benefit.

Pak could have said no to thier land being used to train and fund Taliban, but they did not.

Pakistan had ulterior motives about afghanistan and they wanted to control through their puppets - Taliban.

Wat were the benefits and motives?we werent trading gold or anything then wat?

What has so attractive n beneficial for us?india never had reach there?then wat?
Our puppets?they didnt even listen to us when they blew the buddha statues and they were our puppets?

I wont answer ur insane question bcoz they are just empty they dont have any logic nor any power in them... they are just in a sense to spread lies,propoganda and false b.s...

Shab akhair... its 5:18am and i have to sleep.
M,ay peace be upon u all.

And didn't India support Northern Alliance? in that context India was/is doing exactly the same thing Pak did! But it was Taliban that came on top and this is a fact to this day you are not able to digest! So next time kindly spare us ur BS and dont give us that innocent looks as if you were in a "hands off" policy cuz u clearly werent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom