What's new

Afghan Army to train in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

for some people you cant do enough, we fight your wars,

You didnt fight our war, it is a lie. You were only concernd about your own skin because of the Soviets, if the soviets had taken Afg, you would be next. It was american and arab money/weapon which was given to us, we fought it in our own soil. But trust me, if you speak to any average comman afghan, they would tell you it was a mistake resisting against the soviets.

we take your people in

perhaps it was the best for you! I am sure this flow of refugees was in your full and over all calculations.

---but wait we dont create a functioning govt. to your liking so you get all upset?!

nobody is asking you to do so.

i am not calling you guys evil, far from it, i am saying you guys have lost all perspective, in fact common sense all that goes in your mind is **taliban pakistan taliban pakistan**

because it is the truth.

yet you forget you would probably be speaking russian right now were it not for pakistan.

we fought in our own soil, pakistan acted as a facilitator between us and the US/arabs. again, the average afghans now would tell you that it was mistake to fight the russians!! what did we get from it? nothing!! it was the West and Pakistan who had all the fruit and we had our country destroyed and milions of us killed.

btw, your indians friends were supportng the russians at this time aswell!!

but still public opinion is in their favour unlike in your case! you need to find out why, there must be something wrong somewhere that you should have avoided.

You didnt fight our war, it is a lie. You were only concernd about your own skin because of the Soviets, if the soviets had taken Afg, you would be next. It was american and arab money/weapon which was given to us, we fought it in our own soil. But trust me, if you speak to any average comman afghan, they would tell you it was a mistake.

rubbish, when did the russians say they wanted to conquer pakistan - never!

it ultimately your war on your land, we helped you win it, we were on the ground with you, not the americans or arabs.

perhaps it was the best for you! I am sure this flow of refugees was in your full and over all calculations.

complete nonsense. unfortunately the border is porous and ungovernable, pakistan has enough of its own domestic problems

nobody is asking you to do so.

so why hold a grudge for pakistan allowing the taliban to form, from a pakistani perspective it was a means to an end.

again it was afghan people who joined and took part in the movement, it was your mujhadeen who made the taliban a reality on the ground level, the taliban ticked some key boxes for pakistan, so that was that, the rest is your problem...

we fought in our own soil, pakistan acted as a facilitator between us and the US/arabs. again, the average afghans now would tell you that it was mistake to fight the russians!! what did we get from it? nothing!! it was the West and Pakistan who had all the fruit and we had our country destroyed and milions of us killed.

facilitator ROFL

if pak were just facilitators then you should stop blaming them for everything!!!

you gained freedom from communist godless rulers, atleast many pashtuns are happy about it, nobody got any "fruits"

but still public opinion is in their favour unlike in your case! you need to find out why, there must be something wrong somewhere that you should have avoided.

who is forming the public opinion? afghans or others?

rubbish, when did the russians say they wanted to conquer pakistan - never!

when did the russians say to take over afghanistan? have you heard such a thing from them? no surprise to hear this types of stuff about pakistan too.

it ultimately your war on your land, we helped you win it, we were on the ground with you, not the americans or arabs.

yes, and it served your interests well too!! you allowed the refugees, but that doesnt mean you did it because you were well wishers and angels, if it didnt serve you, you would never had done it, simple as that. the americans/arabs provided the money and weapons through you, and you pocketed some of those money too.

complete nonsense. unfortunately the border is porous and ungovernable, pakistan has enough of its own domestic problems

Ok, in that case dont say you allowed the refugees, just say you couldnt stop flowing them in your soil.

again it was afghan people who joined and took part in the movement, it was your mujhadeen who made the taliban a reality on the ground level, the taliban ticked some key boxes for pakistan, so that was that, the rest is your problem...

the same thing can be said about TTP, it is your people forming TTP, dont fight them, it is paksitanis who are mebers of the TTP.

if pak were just facilitators then you should stop blaming them for everything!!!

because you overstepped the role of facilitator and did more than that.

you gained freedom from communist godless rulers, atleast many pashtuns are happy about it, nobody got any "fruits"

we gained freedom from the russians, but became enslaved by the pakistani puppet mujahideen and taliban, no difference to us, at least soviets were more advanced and richer than pakistan, if we didnt fight then none of todays death and destruction would have happend. and yes, you guys cant live without bringing ethnic issues of afghanistan in the middle, if you think pashtoons love pakistan then i tell you that you are badly mistaken, it is all the opposite.

who is forming the public opinion? afghans or others?

AFghans.

when did the russians say to take over afghanistan?

err except that they invaded you guys, what opium are you smoking bro?

yes, and it served your interests well too!! you allowed the refugees, but that doesnt mean you did it because you were well wishers and angels, if it didnt serve you, you would never had done it, simple as that. the americans/arabs provided the money and weapons through you, and you pocketed some of those money too.

what interests does it serve? how is absorbing 3 million afghans to pakistan advantage, do you know hoe much of a burden that is?

do you want them back? all those millions plus their children?

you cannot escape the fact that pakistan was central to the liberation of afghanistan, but cannot be held accountable for the mujhadeen taking over afghanistan because this was an american brainchild not pakistan's, thus its the US who holds the actual moral responsibility for the taliban, not the "facilitators"

let me repeat, the mujhadeen was conceptualised in some think tank from the US, NOT THE ISI, think before you talk

Ok, in that case dont say you allowed the refugees, just say you couldnt stop flowing them in your soil.

i never said we opened the borders, i said we allowed them to live and be housed in pakistan and they were treated like brothers, there was the option to kick them out since they have no lawful right to be there

the same thing can be said about TTP, it is your people forming TTP, dont fight them, it is paksitanis who are mebers of the TTP.

and, your point is?

because you overstepped the role of facilitator and did more than that.

so now we are not just facilitators, get your story straight!

we gained freedom from the russians, but became enslaved by the pakistani puppet mujahideen and taliban, no difference to us, at least soviets were more advanced and richer than pakistan, if we didnt fight then none of todays death and destruction would have happend. and yes, you guys cant live without bringing ethnic issues of afghanistan in the middle, if you think pashtoons love pakistan then i tell you that you are badly mistaken, it is all the opposite.

errr you mean the same mujhadeen who are actually all afghans!!!!!

there are more pashtuns in pakistan then afghanistan

i dont think we could go anywhere with our talks.

there are more pashtuns in pakistan then afghanistan

who cares?? paksitani pashtons are your people, nothing to do with us. you shouldht have brought them in the discution.

i dont think we could go anywhere with our talks.

who cares?? paksitani pashtons are your people, nothing to do with us. you shouldht have brought them in the discution.

you dont care about other pashtuns? why not, are you a tajik or something?

you dont care about other pashtuns? why not, are you a tajik or something?

Why should i care about pakistani nationals? is it my concern? I only regard pakistanis as paskistanis, not panjabis, sindhis, pashtoons or balouchs. but if you guys try to promote ethno nationalims in afghanistan, it wont be good for you.

Why should i care about pakistani nationals? is it my concern? I only regard pakistanis as paskistanis, not panjabis, sindhis, pashtoons or balouchs. but if you guys try to promote ethno nationalims in afghanistan, it wont be good for you.

my friend, do you know your abc, pashtuns care about ethno nationalism more than ANYONE, they are more xenophobic than anyone!!

i am not promiting anything, just stating the obvious clear pashtun factor in this, and since you have no idea or deny it i can perhaps guess you are not a pashtun, am i right?

my friend, do you know your abc, pashtuns care about ethno nationalism more than ANYONE, they are more xenophobic than anyone!!

i am not promiting anything, just stating the obvious clear pashtun factor in this, and since you have no idea or deny it i can perhaps guess you are not a pashtun, am i right?

i am not a pashton, is it a crime? secondly, yes, pashtoons are more nationalistic than the others, thats why they are the only ones who talk about NWFP to be their territory, you dont see this claim from tajiks and other ethnic groups.

Ahmad is Farsiwan. Isn't it Ahmad ?

If it was not for Pakistan/US support the so called afghans with great pride would have been bombed and massacred by Soviet Spentzas.Make no mistake - Soviet Spentzas were one of the finest SF in that region.If it was not for US Special Forces and Pakistan's SSG providing support the afghans would be crunched.To think afghans would be single handly defeat an army which was prepared to launch world's largest assault on europe is a joke no matter how much you put pride in your so called thing that Afghanistan has never been conquered because there is nothing in it to conquer.It has been always been bombed and then left.Afghans are ungreatful SOB's just as Begnalis who claim they defeated Pakistan Army single handly and that there was no role of India and backstab india.

i am not a pashton, is it a crime? secondly, yes, pashtoons are more nationalistic than the others, thats why they are the only ones who talk about NWFP to be their territory, you dont see this claim from tajiks and other ethnic groups.

ah, so we get to it

you try and detach ethnicity fro nationalism except when it comes to pakistan absorbing pashtuns because then there is a deathening silence, since its the pashtuns they absorbed and not the "afghans"?

who is ethnoi-centirc now?

ah, so we get to it

you try and detach ethnicity fro nationalism except when it comes to pakistan absorbing pashtuns because then there is a deathening silence, since its the pashtuns they absorbed and not the "afghans"?

who is ethnoi-centirc now?

This is exactly why Pakistan is suffering so badly today. The bias based on origins, race and religion is for all to see.
:cheers:

Why is his origin a question and how is it relevant to this thread ?
:cheers:

Is he an Indian posing as Afghan ? We know that many Indian who post here as Pakistanis, Afghans or Iranian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom