What's new

AEW&C systems

for a layman like me can you please explain what was blitzkreig all about? wasn't it fast fluid relentless operations of the airforce combined with air drops inorder to cripple the enemy and not pause to give it time to regroup??? if not then please explain

I am not here to explain you the meaning of unnecessary things, since I have done my job of correcting your misreading of IA chief statement.

I am not here to explain you the meaning of unnecessary things, since I have done my job of correcting your misreading of IA chief statement.

ok i won't argue with a person who just wants to go around in circles! i think any one can see that i backed my statement with what your deepak said! while you on the other hand in 50 posts are the smart one who understands military affairs better than your army chief! :coffee:

Israel = Israel + US, but India = India + ?

what else are you asking for, that is more than enough. think abuot what might India got: US won't got involved, Russian supply ship-if there is any-would keep being sunk by PN subs (or the so-called "PN" subs).

so, i think if PN is going to procure some chinese subs, the sooner the better. just 2 or 3 would be enough, then train as many sailor as pissible. think about this scenariao: a commercial plane landed in china and then a PN sub set sail.

Guest with all do respect Taimi pointed out the right thing..In the event of war we are our own be it Pakistan or India..no one will come to the rescue dont expect any one..the best thing they will do it to give you some ammunitions..in Indias case for $$$$ and for Pakistan's case muslim brotherhood and friendship ...

And by sinking Russian ships do you think you will get away with it?The bear is suerly getting old but she is not that weak..and for Chinese sub..lets agree with you that chinese weapons are superior but still there subs dont have the edge that German,French nor Russian posses..just my 2 cents

Pakistan being the only nation state that had been created by the name of "Islam" and "Muslim" and you being the moderator of "Pakistan Defence" have been sounding the quite opposite signal have brought my conscience back to ask you such kind of question.

Well i said nothing against Pakistan, nor about it being a Muslim country or that it was gotten in the name of Islam.

So i don't understand why are you raising this issue and what i said has anything to do with what you said, as truthfully i still haven't gotten any idea that what is your intention of the last two posts. Hope you elaborate in detail as what was so much offensive in my post that i got a reply by you in the above post form.

And what i said is true as per the past experience.

In 1965, how much human resource did we got from gulf countries ?? How many of them sent their army ??

In 1971, who came to our rescue by sending their forces ?? We got into two, who came to our rescue ??

In 1987, when India was near to make a thrust into Pakistan, who was here to support us ??

In 2001 when we nearly got to war with India, which Arab countries said they will send their forces ??

Last year when we again nearly got to War with India, which countries said they will be sending their forces ???

None in all these cases.

Yeah they did send some equipment, ammo but that also in the early wars, not later on.

China has only been there to have supported us in equipment, like no other country. After 1965 they gave enough equipment to make us raise nearly 2 division force, gave us F-6s.

In 2001, they shifted ship loads of ammo & equipment, crate packed fighter aircrafts and many other things.

Anyhow, looking at past experience, it can safely be assumed that we can't get human resource from these Arab countries, till they become one themselves.

Hope i was clear enough and no accusation or doubt is raised about me again as per your last post, which i can't still figure out.

Guest with all do respect Taimi pointed out the right thing..In the event of war we are our own be it Pakistan or India..no one will come to the rescue dont expect any one..the best thing they will do it to give you some ammunitions..in Indias case for $$$$ and for Pakistan's case muslim brotherhood and friendship ...

at least, one army chief is not so certain about that.

And by sinking Russian ships do you think you will get away with it?The bear is suerly getting old but she is not that weak..and for Chinese sub..lets agree with you that chinese weapons are superior but still there subs dont have the edge that German,French nor Russian posses..just my 2 cents

yes, chinese sub is not as good as the german's, but it is good enough to sink cargo ships, if there is any. even if they did sent the supply ship and the ship got sunk, so what. declare war on Pakistan or China or both for "maybe our ship was sunk by them"; or sunk every Type 039 they encounter, PN and PLAN! see, this is the question, can you tell them apart before every single sailor got out of the sub?

Well i said nothing against Pakistan, nor about it being a Muslim country or that it was gotten in the name of Islam.

So i don't understand why are you raising this issue and what i said has anything to do with what you said, as truthfully i still haven't gotten any idea that what is your intention of the last two posts. Hope you elaborate in detail as what was so much offensive in my post that i got a reply by you in the above post form.

And what i said is true as per the past experience.

In 1965, how much human resource did we got from gulf countries ?? How many of them sent their army ??

In 1971, who came to our rescue by sending their forces ?? We got into two, who came to our rescue ??

In 1987, when India was near to make a thrust into Pakistan, who was here to support us ??

In 2001 when we nearly got to war with India, which Arab countries said they will send their forces ??

Last year when we again nearly got to War with India, which countries said they will be sending their forces ???

None in all these cases.

Yeah they did send some equipment, ammo but that also in the early wars, not later on.

China has only been there to have supported us in equipment, like no other country. After 1965 they gave enough equipment to make us raise nearly 2 division force, gave us F-6s.

In 2001, they shifted ship loads of ammo & equipment, crate packed fighter aircrafts and many other things.

Anyhow, looking at past experience, it can safely be assumed that we can't get human resource from these Arab countries, till they become one themselves.

Hope i was clear enough and no accusation or doubt is raised about me again as per your last post, which i can't still figure out.
When you knowing or unknowingly said PAK was by its own in the decisive battle of the "Follower of Peace" VS "Satanic force" like Mush's "Pakistan First", by default you became “A mediocre” to me. In Bangladeshi forum, I extensively argued with my Pakistani brothers during Mush's golden time against his steps and all of my predictions became true. My busyness doesn't allow me to repeat it now but I wish to touch them briefly within few days. So, please keep this thread open. BTW, Muslim's fall started in 1492 and by seeing last 62 yrs acts of PAK's rulers, I came to acknowledge that the creation of it was just the continuation of that fall but not to save it as we were deceived, thanks.

When you knowing or unknowingly said PAK was by its own in the decisive battle of the "Follower of Peace" VS "Satanic force" like Mush's "Pakistan First", by default you became “A mediocre” to me. In Bangladeshi forum, I extensively argued with my Pakistani brothers during Mush's golden time against his steps and all of my predictions became true. My busyness doesn't allow me to repeat it now but I wish to touch them briefly within few days. So, please keep this thread open. BTW, Muslim's fall started in 1492 and by seeing last 62 yrs acts of PAK's rulers, I came to acknowledge that the creation of it was just the continuation of that fall but not to save it as we were deceived, thanks.

I have no idea what is gone into you and what are you upto. Where does this Mush came from, from where did this Follower of Peace Vs Satanic Force came into. Or where does the fall of Muslims came from. Don't understand who deceived you or for what you guys got deceived.

Why have you made a simple conversation into such a brain eating competition if out of my league. May be am a mediocre and you are the genius to understand this.

It all started when you said we should make an alliance of NATO sort with Gulf, Egypt, Syria, Turks etc etc, and i just replied that it is impossible as they are not united to one cause about Muslims, how are they gonna unite with or for us. Busssssssss, That was my mistake to have said the truth that now you are holding the danda and after me for no specific reason and bringing in soooooooo many uncalled for, unreferenced things in your talk.

What if tomorrow India attacks Bangladesh, do you think any Muslims country will come to your aid by throwing in their forces to fight side by side your BD Army ?????

Read this post again and again

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/42858-aew-c-systems-2.html#post605575

And tell me where in the hell i have said anything which called for your above BS remarks about me or whatever you said.

Ajeeb banday hooo.

:what:

Back
Top Bottom