What's new

Aero India 2013

Well, no one is friend of anyone. The Israelis, just like Russians are friends of Indian money.

Facts:

1. Israel hates all Muslims. India also hates them, however, under a different banner. . (Check)
2. India has money, Israel loves money. (Check)
3. Israel has access to American tech, which India has no hope in hell getting without Israel. (Check)

Mate, stop your *BS* in every other thread.
1. Sure- whatever. India and Isreal are far more pluralist and secular and treat their minorities better than certain "Islamic" states.

2. Fair enough.

3. What US tech can india only get through Israel that the US wouldn't sell to India? The US has offered the F-35,F-18 and most advanced version of the F-16 ever created all with the test tech. Additionally the US has sold the P-8I, the most advanced MPA on earth, the most dvnaced and latest version if the Apache, latest Chinook version and the advanced C-17 to India not to mention entry of other deals for high end tech. This is a moot point of yours.

Absolutely right on that one.. we just love to kill muslims in droves.. but I think we need to hone our skills big time.. their population is increasing and is now almost 20% of India's total population..

Advise Gas Chambers... A good friend of the founding father had a penchant for them.

Dude, no one wants to kill anyone in droves. What I was pointing out is that, there is no love lost for the subjugated Muslims of Palestine, by the Indian State. If India were such a Muslim loving country, why would it be dealing with an apartheid state in the first place?

I am no lover of the Palestinians, however, don't try to take the moral high-ground on this issue and pretend otherwise. Be truthful and straightforward.

Absolutely right on that one.. we just love to kill muslims in droves.. but I think we need to hone our skills big time.. their population is increasing and is now almost 20% of India's total population..

1. Again you are comparing two completely separate issues, and taking the moral high-ground that you treat the Muslim cattle much better than other "Muslim" states, as if it were a crime to be 'Muslim'.

3. Oh please, I am not an average PDF joker. ToT etc, when did US offer that? On which project? You know it, I know it, so let's just keep it at that.

1. Sure- whatever. India and Isreal are far more pluralist and secular and treat their minorities better than certain "Islamic" states.

3. What US tech can india only get through Israel that the US wouldn't sell to India? The US has offered the F-35,F-18 and most advanced version of the F-16 ever created all with the test tech. Additionally the US has sold the P-8I, the most advanced MPA on earth, the most dvnaced and latest version if the Apache, latest Chinook version and the advanced C-17 to India not to mention entry of other deals for high end tech. This is a moot point of yours.

How in the world does Pakistan even FIT into this line of statement?
Israel sold to China?? A lot of systems in the 90s and still maintains defense contacts at lower levels?

How does it not FIT? Russia likes to talk big about how it is India's most reliable and closest freidnwhen when it is neither as almost every deal it signs with India it runs up cost overruns and delays. Not to mention Russia supplies certain military tech to the likes of Pakistan. Granted it is not offensive tech but the point remains.

Your point about Israel and china is valid but I was specifically referencing Pakistani sales as, despite all the talk, Pakistan remains the biggest threat to India.

3. Oh please, I am not an average PDF joker. ToT etc, when did US offer that? On which project? You know it, I know it, so let's just keep it at that.
Sir, who's talking about ToT? Your original point was India couldn't get access to certain US equipment without going through Israel. Even going through Israel India doesn't get any ToT for US-origin tech. The US are very protective of their tech.

Dear Sir, my bad on the statement then. Edit: India can't get access to ToT directly on US origin tech. Yes, India did get access to Israeli tech ToT, which was inherently built by US ToT to Israel.

ELTA produces ---> Green Pine (US Tech)
Israel ------- ToT ----> India
India's produces -----> Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar (Or did DRDO just cook it up in dream)

I know exactly your "indigenous" abilities. As a matter of fact, during the 90's you were sourcing most of your high-tech equipment from the same suppliers (black market), from whom we were sourcing. Do you seriously believe that you got a quantum leap, just by indigenous hard-work? At the very least, don't kid yourself mate.

Sir, who's talking about ToT? Your original point was India couldn't get access to certain US equipment without going through Israel. Even going through Israel India doesn't get any ToT for US-origin tech. The US are very protective of their tech.

Dear Sir, my bad on the statement then. Edit: India can't get access to ToT directly on US origin tech. Yes, India did get access to Israeli tech ToT, which was inherently built by US ToT to Israel.

India's produces -----> Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar (Or did DRDO just cook it up in dream)

I know exactly your "indigenous" abilities. As a matter of fact, during the 90's you were sourcing most of your high-tech equipment from the same suppliers (black market), from whom we were sourcing. Do you seriously believe that you got a quantum leap, just by indigenous hard-work? At the very least, don't kid yourself mate.

Tsk ... Tsk ...

Delusional ... "You know exactly our indigenous abilities" .....

Lol .... Please ... Zaid Hamid is funny but you don't have to personify him here ... Original Zaid Hamid is enough and works well ....

What u did there .........Good comedy though !!!

:lol:

Burnol Time !!!

Fair enough. And no, I'm not under the illusion the jump was made purely because of indgenious efforts but a combination if intensive domestic R&D and the assistance you speak of. Almost every nation on earth that has serious indgenious capabilities has had a helping hand in this way from the outside.

Mate, I totally support India's indigenous efforts, you people have done much better than us. The problem is I don't like people coming here and ranting that.....Oh.. you suckers aren't capable of, look at us, we made this gizmo all by ourselves, wherein, the facts aren't exactly that... Look at us, we try to buy epoxy paint and we are screwed. We will do all of it as well, it will just take us a longer time. That's it.

Fair enough. And no, I'm not under the illusion the jump was made purely because of indgenious efforts but a combination if intensive domestic R&D and the assistance you speak of. Almost every nation on earth that has serious indgenious capabilities has had a helping hand in this way from the outside.

Mate, I totally support India's indigenous efforts, you people have done much better than us. The problem is I don't like people coming here and ranting that.....Oh.. you suckers aren't capable of, look at us, we made this gizmo all by ourselves, wherein, the facts aren't exactly that... Look at us, we try to buy epoxy paint and we are screwed. We will do all of it as well, it will just take us a longer time. That's it.

Mate- it is what it is. You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Buddy, I most definitely don't need any Burnol, however, you on the other hand are in desperate need of Prozac. Take it, and rest. It takes sometime to take effect.

Tsk ... Tsk ...

Delusional ... "You know exactly our indigenous abilities" .....

Lol .... Please ... Zaid Hamid is funny but you don't have to personify him here ... Original Zaid Hamid is enough and works well ....

What u did there .........Good comedy though !!!

:lol:

Burnol Time !!!

@Hyperion Buddy, many nations get advance tech. by non-ethical ways. How can we forget F-35 designs stolen form US companies and China made their J-31 in few years.

Corporate spies, black market dealers etc. are very much part of the game.

Let me tell you a story about who Russians got the composition for their jet engines blades. They ordered few Rolls Royce Engine from Britain for Mig series. They requested and visited British factory and wore special shoes which when rubbed on the floor, the metal scrapings stuck to it. The metal was used for blades of their engines.

Same Russia, which gave tough competition to West in Aviation. Also remember Indian nuclear program too.

When it comes to defense of the nation, every thing is fair.

All these indigenous freaks who are too emotional and egoistic are actually hurdle to Defense Industry.

Get the technology by any means possible. Period. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, I know, and I know that you know. I was just trying to educate some other Indian friends. :D

I know a dozen other stories, where our guys met your guys at the middle-mans place in Dubai. :P

@Hyperion Buddy, many nations get advance tech. by non-ethical ways. How can we forget F-35 designs stolen form US companies and China made their J-31 in few years.

Corporate spies, black market dealers etc. are very much part of the game.

Let me tell you a story about who Russians got the composition for their jet engines blades. They ordered few Rolls Royces Engine from Britain for Mig series. They visited factory and wore special shoes which when rubbed on the floor, the metal scrapings stuck to it. The metal was used for blades of their engines.

Same Russia, which gave tough competition to West in Aviation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, I know, and I know that you know. I was just trying to educate some other Indian friends. :D

I know a dozen other stories, where our guys met your guys at the middle-mans place in Dubai. :P

Sir, this makes sense as back then both nations were under extreme sanctions. Nowadays this practice on the Indian side doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom