What's new

Aero India 2013

While no mention is made of the S-70B for the NMRH proposal, you can it expect it to be offered as well as the MH-60R/S. If the S-70B wins the current 16 A/C MRH competition, I would expect it to become the front runner for the NMRH competition. As I have noted before, the S-70B was made for the international market place and can typically be easier to customize for unique customer requirements.

DRDO’s integrated radar-cum-EW systems testing range at Chitraguda.

DSC01205.JPG

The NH-90 looks sexy with those curves, don't know about capabilities. $hit just checked seems there are engine problems and issues with carrying troops too!!!! better go for the proven platforms then.

While no mention is made of the S-70B for the NMRH proposal, you can it expect it to be offered as well as the MH-60R/S. If the S-70B wins the current 16 A/C MRH competition, I would expect it to become the front runner for the NMRH competition. As I have noted before, the S-70B was made for the international market place and can typically be easier to customize for unique customer requirements.
Sir, after looking into it, surely the MH-60R is the best and most capable fit for the IN? It is the type the USN flies so why go for the S-70B with many of the high-end Lockhead Martin (and others) tech missing?

Dear Posters,

Can anybody tell me how to post pics...

Regards

Back
Top Bottom