69gmea.jpg

Can anyone identify these equipments? Not seen on normal Dhruvs

indian air show bangalore 2013 day -3

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited [HAL] - Product
Portfolio And Design & Manufacturing Goals Till

Aerospace Products - Industry Challenges In
Design To Deployment And Beyond

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the chances for the attack helicopter to evade the missile attack with its reletively low speed and altitude?

I don't know, it depends on the missile and the defence system of the Heli. If the warning system and decoy dispensing system of the heli is good enough, it can take on a primitive MANPAD at low altitudes.

Indo-Russian Supersonic Cruise Missile, BrahMos -
From Concept To Product [Aero India 2013]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am there all the time. But it has become boring to watch the same planes do the same maneuvers again and again for 4 days now. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera to college all these days. But tomorrow I will be ready with camera :azn:

what are the chances for the attack helicopter to evade the missile attack with its relatively low speed and altitude?

well nothing but there could be counter measures like the aluminium foils and flares

Ill be going tomorrow !!! :yahoo:

I am there all the time. But it has become boring to watch the same planes do the same maneuvers again and again for 4 days now. Unfortunately I forgot to take the camera to college all these days. But tomorrow I will be ready with camera :azn:

Be sure to take some pics of Garuds mate!

Ill be going tomorrow !!! :yahoo:

Be sure to take some pics of Garuds mate!

Back
Top Bottom