What's new

Aero India 2013

I have one few mins documentry on them but that in my desktop(pune) and am here at banglore.
Well i dont wanna know whats arff stands for but wanna know how you delete your post... I don't know how to do it :P

I have one few mins documentry on them but that in my desktop(pune) and am here at banglore.
Well i dont wanna know whats arff stands for but wanna know how you delete your post... I don't know how to do it :P
Cool- is it about Indian ARFF?

+ you have to become a senior member to be able to delete your posts mate!

Looking at your post count you should be able to do it in a few weeks!

(sernior member is after 2000 posta)

LCH's rear wheel housing looks wrong:

61694_373604779403520_882586812_n.jpg

Looking foreward to seeing this redesigned.

Other than that, the LCH is shaping into a VERY nice package!

With all the new modifications, it must have gained weight. It was already overweight by 500 kgs. HAL should start work on IA and IN variant and also IMRH derived heavy attack helo.

With all the new modifications, it must have gained weight. It was already overweight by 500 kgs. HAL should start work on IA and IN variant and also IMRH derived heavy attack helo.

IMHO the IMRH has very limited prospects Indian military service- only for the IAF to replace the MI-17 V5s but considering the IAF just bought these birds and made follow-on orders so it will be 15 years atleast before these birds need replacing.And with the IN on the hunt for foriegn N-MRHs they don't seem ton have any plans on procuring the IMRH.

Additionally I'd say that before the decade is out the IA will be coming for the IAF's medium lift (Mi-17) and Heavy lift (CH-47F) helos.

IMHO the IMRH has very limited prospects Indian military service- only for the IAF to replace the MI-17 V5s but considering the IAF just bought these birds and made follow-on orders so it will be 15 years atleast before these birds need replacing.And with the IN on the hunt for foriegn N-MRHs they don't seem ton have any plans on procuring the IMRH.

Additionally I'd say that before the decade is out the IA will be coming for the IAF's medium lift (Mi-17) and Heavy lift (CH-47F) helos.

And what do you suggest we do after 15 years? again go for foren maal? May be, today their is no need, but in the future, after 10-15 years, there will be a requirement to replace the IAF & IN fleets and IA may also try to add heavy helos to their stable. HAL should not wait for the armed forces RFPs to start the development work because design, development and testing will itself take atleast a decade. If the heli is not ready by start of nest decade, it will be a repeat of HTT-40 saga.

And what do you suggest we do after 15 years? again go for foren maal? May be, today their is no need, but in the future, after 10-15 years, there will be a requirement to replace the IAF & IN fleets and IA may also try to add heavy helos to their stable. HAL should not wait for the armed forces RFPs to start the development work because design, development and testing will itself take atleast a decade. If the heli is not ready by start of nest decade, it will be a repeat of HTT-40 saga.

I agree- work should be done looking at future requirements.I should had been clear- there is no rush or hurry for HAL to begin work on the IMRH as there is no immediate need for such a machine right now.

NLCA auto ramp mode description (audio and video out of sync) (one of many steps towards unmanned operations)

Very interesting- AFAIK the IN's MIG-29K/KUB do not have such a feature. HAL/ADA are an ambitious bunch, aren't they!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom