What's new

Aero India 2013

57c88a2224c7.jpg

38ef1dd08a82.jpg

Nah, just some Ghataks most likely. Even regular infantry are taught to be able to fast rope these days.
I would have loved it if there was an announcement system detailing the display. It was there last time. Missing today.

BTW: Watching those soldiers hanging onto the rope is quite nerve wracking. If that is what "regular infantry" is taught, I'd pee my pants if I were to go against special forces :D

I tried to locate them, but didn't find any. I'll try during next visit.
Thanks buddy- much appreciated.

And would it be too much to ask for you to keep an eye out ans snap,if you could, the ARFF present at the show?

I would have loved it if there was an announcement system detailing the display. It was there last time. Missing today.

BTW: Watching those soldiers hanging onto the rope is quite nerve wracking. If that is what "regular infantry" is taught, I'd pee my pants if I were to go against special forces :D
hahaha lol!

Aero India 2013: Indian AEW&C

Aero India 2013

Flying beauties at Bangalore air show

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC01400.JPG

[PDV exo-atmospheric interceptor’s Ka-band RF seeker/QUOTE]

DSC01362.JPG

the antenna-array design of the Ashwin AESA-based low-level ‘gapfiller’ radar now being developed by LRDE

DSC01347.JPG

Posted below is all relevant data on the WRCE engine for futuristic DRDO-developed UAVs.

DSC01329.JPG

A new smaller X-band RF-seeker is now being developed for the air-launched version of BrahMos-1 supersonic land-attack cruise missile.
DSC01205.JPG

Posted below is the DRDO’s integrated radar-cum-EW systems testing range at Chitraguda.

DSC01204.JPG

‘Swathi’ weapons locating radar
GSAT-7.JPG

Indian Navy’s GSAT-7 fleet communications satellite

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom