What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

Atleast Bangladeshis would never be able to see snowfall, glaciers, snow toped mountains, frozen lakes, snow melting ice cold rivers, waterfalls falling from snow melt mountains 365 days in a year, green meadows with huge pine trees anymore in their own country which they might have dream to see once in their life. Because all of this existed in West Pakistan. If i would be a citizen of Bangladesh then i would always curse myself why our country do not possess these snowy beauties.

Exactly, that is why I tell that BD is very small. So I want visa.........lol.

Atleast Bangladeshis would never be able to see snowfall, glaciers, snow toped mountains, frozen lakes, snow melting ice cold rivers, waterfalls falling from snow melt mountains 365 days in a year, green meadows with huge pine trees anymore in their own country which they might have dream to see once in their life. Because all of this existed in West Pakistan. If i would be a citizen of Bangladesh then i would always curse myself why our country do not possess these snowy beauties.

Well yes... the first time I saw snow which is in USA, I was amazed. I did not go to my class took my car way outside the city into the county road and stood whole day only to see snow. There were nobody in 20 miles, only me, my car, the radio and white whole around me. I cant forget it. But after 6 years when I came back home I was equally amazed when I reinvented my country looking at the green pasture miles after miles. Wow amazing aint it. I thought how come I never saw it since I born here. Why I never looked around?

Its a beautifull country just bit crowdy... :cheesy:

And the royal bengal tiger? :azn:

Yeah that too! Anyway people of BD who can't go to USA to visit snowy peaks are always welcome to visit Darjeeling. It's nearer to your place and people speak same language as well! :lol:

Well, BD people are very peaceful and generous.

Well yes... the first time I saw snow which is in USA, I was amazed. I did not go to my class took my car way outside the city into the county road and stood whole day only to see snow. There were nobody in 20 miles, only me, my car, the radio and white whole around me. I cant forget it. But after 6 years when I came back home I was equally amazed when I reinvented my country looking at the green pasture miles after miles. Wow amazing aint it. I thought how come I never saw it since I born here. Why I never looked around?

Its a beautifull country just bit crowdy... :cheesy:

Dude Pakistan is amazingly green at many parts too. Though i am not comparing any two. Since greenery possess its own beauty. But i know inspite of all this greenery that Bangladeshis will be crazy about snow and snow topped mountains.

Yeah that too! Anyway people of BD who can't go to USA to visit snowy peaks are always welcome to visit Darjeeling. It's nearer to your place and people speak same language as well! :lol:

Having snow capped mountains and mountaineous beauties in one owns country is a feeling of proud which one cannot get by looking into other countries.

Last edited:
Because BD was created as Islamic-state with PK in 1947. And India was secular. Now suppose that this is not 2010 but 1947 and BD wants secularism but not any Islamic-state. And it is offered to BD to decided which will BD choice - India or Pakistan. So since BD does not prefer Islamic state like Pakistan and it likes secularism like India so BD should join with India. And BD is also pure secular now by AL's change.
[/QUOTE]

The reason of partition was political not religious. Research to find out the truth. A clue: Hindu aristocrats discrimination against native Muslim population who mostly were peasants.

The reason for native Pakistanis to partition was completely opposite.

The reason for India Muslims to be parted was different than both above two cases as well.

Got the drift?

The reason of partition was political not religious. Research to find out the truth. A clue: Hindu aristocrats discrimination against native Muslim population who mostly were peasants.

The reason for native Pakistanis to partition was completely opposite.

The reason for India Muslims to be parted was different than both above two cases as well.

Got the drift?

And also add to it, reason for South Indian Muslims not to be parted. Here, I debunked your two nation theory.

Sample of west Pakistan beauties that Bangladeshis will miss and found them absent in Bangladesh
3029273215_010444351e.jpg

4840317245_c20e09229b.jpg

5016730060_02bbb133f7_b.jpg

103343878_ef3db47648.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom