What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

^Nice, pictures are always better than unnecessary bickering! Let me find and post some pictures of North Bengal. I did my grad there!

We are Pakistanis bcz we believe in two nation theory based on religion, Whereas bengalis opted for separation on the basis of race? bengali nationalism!!.
We are Pakistanis bcz we beliveve the supermacy of Urdu as the language of Muslims over all other regional languages, whereas bengalis hates Urdu in every aspect.

We even did not know what the HECK Urdu is before 1947. We were not influenced by Delhi's (mogul) rule neither were benificiary. And no we dont consider Urdu is the language of Muslim rather a language invented by the ruler to stick its mass.

Most of bengali people thinks that the sole burden of Pakistan separation is on the shoulder of West Pakistan whereas the fact is right from the begining you never trusted in two nation theory, Yes you created Muslim League but the sole purpose of it to secure your intrests in divided bengal circa 1906 division, you never dream of a nation base on religion.

The total Pakistan idea for Bengalis was economic not religion. We took care of feudalism in 1949 but you west Pakistanis still run by British colonial system except just put a curtain of Islam in front of your face.

The fact is after 38 years of seperation, you found yourself in a hole, bcz if you are true bengali than you should merge with West bengal or vise versa but west bengals hate you, you know why? Its your religion which you left behind 38 years back.

Today you could not claim to be the soldier of bengali nationalism (Amar sonar bangla) nor you are the soldier of Islam, I just don't know what you are hence called you only bengladeshis.

Basically we found ourself inside the hole with United Pakistan. We corrected it in 1971.
West Bengalis hates us or not makes little matter to us. We are a independent country and there is no reason to merge with West Bengal as long as they are happy with India. But we would had definitely started negotiating with them if they themselves were independent. We would love to see them with us. Infact 25% West Bengalis are Muslim even though that not really a matter.

But we would had definitely started negotiating with them if they themselves were independent. We would love to see them with us. Infact 25% West Bengalis are Muslim even though that not really a matter.

*cough* *cough*
Let's not get carried away...

Ok this is what google image search returns!

287731781_4c3cc7c6fb.jpg

Travel&

darjeeling-tourism5.jpg

sikkim-300x223.jpg

lg391382007155278.jpg

kalimpong.jpg

^ lol, north Bangal is desert not for you friendly dams.

desert? I didn't waste my most precious 4 years of life in some goddamn desert! what passes with you man? :s

Infact 25% West Bengalis are Muslim even though that not really a matter.

Lol that's not really issue for us. Gani Khan could have been a chief minister here if his party managed to get the majority.

Thanks indeed. Though i am not comparing any two countries since the topic of this thread is about advantages so i was just discussing. I know BD is beautiful too.

Obviously Bangladesh is beautiful but lack of diversity.

We even did not know what the HECK Urdu is before 1947. We were not influenced by Delhi's (mogul) rule neither were benificiary. And no we dont consider Urdu is the language of Muslim rather a language invented by the ruler to stick its mass.

The total Pakistan idea for Bengalis was economic not religion. We took care of feudalism in 1949 but you west Pakistanis still run by British colonial system except just put a curtain of Islam in front of your face.

Basically we found ourself inside the hole with United Pakistan. We corrected it in 1971.
West Bengalis hates us or not makes little matter to us. We are a independent country and there is no reason to merge with West Bengal as long as they are happy with India. But we would had definitely started negotiating with them if they themselves were independent. We would love to see them with us. Infact 25% West Bengalis are Muslim even though that not really a matter.

This reply is so evident for every Pakistani how mischievous you people really are, 49 riots on coinage in bengali and 52 language agitation we never forgets. That's why history will remember you as "GADDARS"
Jafar es Bengal wa Sadiq es Dakan
Nange Qom, Nange Din, Nange Watan.
Congaratualtions....

Yeah that too! Anyway people of BD who can't go to USA to visit snowy peaks are always welcome to visit Darjeeling. It's nearer to your place and people speak same language as well! :lol:

Yah, that's why BD should expand it's border to the north to China to feel the snow. In that case Chicken Neck may be cut.

Kidding*

The pictures you are showing are from Sikkim not from North Bengal anyways.

Actually only one picture is of Sikkim, the one with the lake. I was about to add a warning but thought people will not understand. :P Anyway it;s inside India and just above Bengal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom