What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

Visa free access will be like one country, one currency, one big strength, strong brotherhood and share but two govts, two armies, two cricket teams and so on.

definitely 2 administrative setups are necessary, 2 armies but defense should be joint(both the forces should have presence in each other's part) and not sure about 2 cricket teams :lol: Tamim is a aggressive player and i want him to open with Salman Butt.;)

Another Bangali PM, Hossain Shahid Suhrawardy, abolished even our more number of seats in the NA. Instead, he came to the east and traveled throughout the land to talk people to accept parity, meaning equal number of Assembly seats for each wing. For the sake of unity we had accepted it, because we thought it would strenghten Pakistan.

Hussain Shaheed Suharwardy was a true Pakistani. he and khwaja Nazimuddin are respected all over Pakistan as National leaders. Suharwardi's grand daughter is still in Pakistan and a minister. She too is known as a patriotic and proud Pakistani

^^^
You are in Pakistan thats why you speak like that, go to any foriegn land & witness them yourself, you will find out how much poisen is inside the hearts of them, they just talk sweet.You want our brave army to be joint with same army that have mens from same ********* muktibahini?
Pakistanis must wake up, time is still in our hands, join hands with each other, dont divide yourself in orders of ******* polititions. Make peace & harmony among ur brother Pakistanis, rather than trying to shake hands with non-Pakis who had & will always consider you as their enemy in their hearts while speaking sweet.

^^^
You are in Pakistan thats why you speak like that, go to any foriegn land & witness them yourself, you will find out how much poisen is inside the hearts of them, they just talk sweet.You want our brave army to be joint with same army that have mens from same ********* muktibahini?
Pakistanis must wake up, time is still in our hands, join hands with each other, dont divide yourself in orders of ******* polititions. Make peace & harmony among ur brother Pakistanis, rather than trying to shake hands with non-Pakis who had & will always consider you as their enemy in their hearts while speaking sweet.

But..but..but what about Muslim Brotherhood?? Ummah?? We are even ready to forget you killed our innocent families and relatives in a 9-month "curfew". All we want is = + religious bond - bad memories

Please don't forsake us. Many of my countrymen believe only you can save us from the hindu demon. :)

In my really really extended family there is one Indian dude and one Pakistani dude involved by marriege. Both are great to get along with.

But..but..but what about Muslim Brotherhood?? Ummah?? We are even ready to forget you killed our innocent families and relatives in a 9-month "curfew". All we want is = + religious bond - bad memories

Please don't forsake us. Many of my countrymen believe only you can save us from the hindu demon. :)

Please don't forsake us. Many of my countrymen believe only you can save us from the hindu demon.....This is the funniest joke...if you have to request for protection then you should request to China or Iran..as they are powerful countries...and see the tragedy of Bangladesh ....you guys are requesting someone to protect you ...with whom you have fought for your independence...if this is the case ...why dont you propose to merge with Pakistan aagain???Ultilately that is what you want ......safety from Hindu demon(Although India never consider Bangladesh as enemey)

Last edited:

Post edited. I could not detect the sarcasm in your post, but I am only partly to blame, because I have seen views bordering on these lines from other members on this forum in the past!

Last edited:
Yeah, beg protection from the 'Hindu Demon'. Before I came to defence.pk, I never even thought about Bangladesh, but when I see comments like this I really start hating Bangladesh.

Go, beg them for protection, and I hope you face another round of genocide and slaughter. I sincerely hope for it now.

*cough cough* :D:D:D

Please don't forsake us. Many of my countrymen believe only you can save us from the hindu demon.....This is the funniest joke...if you have to request for protection then you should request to China or Iran..as they are powerful countries...and see the tragedy of Bangladesh ....you guys are requesting someone to protect you ...with whom you have fought for your independence...if this is the case ...why dont you propose to merge with Pakistan aagain???Ultilately that is what you want ......safety from Hindu demon(Although India never consider Bangladesh as enemey)

Glad that you had a good laugh.:D Where is Al-Zakir, M_Saint and idune by the way? Looks like I could use their help. :pop:

Don't be too sarcastic, people will take you at face value! :P

What i am going to cite is sarcastic in a twisted sort of way, so please forgive me in case what i quote offends any of you. A long time i came across this conversation between Bangladeshis of whether Pakistanis are our enemies or Muslim brothers.
------------
Person 1
------------
The Bangladeshi people have a very confused approach to the Pakistani people.These can be outlined as:

1) The Pakis should never be forgiven for what they did to our people during the period prior to independence.

2)If an Islamic State or Jihad was called upon, Bengali and Pakistanis would have to fight together to defeat the Kuffar.

My point is that the Pakis that engaged in the mass killings and **** should not be forgiven.And ofcourse as a Muslim I believe that they will be punished in the hereafter.

But aspect that Bengalis fail to grasp is the role of the British and the Indian Idolaters. They both operated together to disunite the Muslim population, for example the geographical representation on the map, two Muslim countries divided by a idol worshipping country.

I have taken the position of siding with the Pakistanis. This is because at least they believe in the one God that I believe and worship.

So those Idiots that represent Awami league are representing India, the ultimate idol worshippers.

-------------
Person 2
-------------
Boy,
Pakistanis are not your brothers but your fathers. They raped your mothers and sisters and people like u were born. Thank your fathers. They still call you black fish eating bengali traitors.

No dude you are wrong, i have never saw a Bdshi who consider Pakistan as friend (brother is far away). As i live in US i ve saw many bdshis plus i have learn from bdeshis in US that we Pakis & Bdshis r enemies which was quite shocking for me in first place because in Karachi & in Pakistan they taught us Bdshis are our brothers & all Muslim nations are brothers, i thought it was true until i came US now my thinking is that Pakistanis must get out of this stupidity that Muslim countries are our brother & all this stupid thinkings, we are only Pakistanis we should care for ourselves, help each other, rebuilt our country, dont fight each other as Pathan,Mahajir,Baloch,Kashmiri,Sindhi,Punjabi etc etc & follow Sab Say Pehlay Pakistan.:pakistan::pakistan:

LongLive Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

Thats exactly what you need to do. Sort out your problem. Otherwise nobody will like to be your firend, be it BDeshi or any other Muslim country. We been there ;)

Back
Top Bottom