What's new

Adnan Sami's properties seized

I cant understand how is Adnan Sami related to defence :lol: :lol:.. Any way he should follow the law..

all should if the law is implemented , how could some on buy a property if they are not allowed too ... in this case indians take his money and than let him stay suddenly all is repossessed!?

Okay may be i am wrong about this new enemy property act.!

But even if this act is there in constitution, even then what this act has to do with this case of adnan sami?? :what:
nothing parallel with adnan's case.only thing is he claims his mom being indian so its natural he may be heir to the properties if any his mom had in india.

all should if the law is implemented , how could some on buy a property if they are not allowed too ... in this case indians take his money and than let him stay suddenly all is repossessed!?

hmmm ... wont you apply a basic common sense of consulting a lawyer before you acquire the land.. after all he is a personality he should have some personal lawyer to guide him.. After all it is his money he should be more cautious than the one who is getting it...

Its good that India is being exposed to the world... Some of Pakistan's "wana becelebrities" need to learn few things about India and those could not have been taught by Pakistan to them. We should rather thank India it helped those people identify what they were leaving to gain what.

and those pakistanis thank india bcoz india gives them an oppurtunity which pakistan can never ever give them.but problem comes when they try to utilise the liberty given to them in a wrong way.

Heck even latamangeskar did not get a visa to travel to pakistan for a concert indian films are not released in pakistan on ID week but u pakistanis want Royale treatment here??:devil: :no: :wave:

I have a feeling he ran out of money to feed the local patwari and he decided to take actions..money and bribery fares very high in India..its a will do anything for money type of situation.

I have a feeling he ran out of money to feed the local patwari and he decided to take actions..money and bribery fares very high in India..its a will do anything for money type of situation.

Off course not.

If he had 8 flats in his name, how can you say that he ran out of money?

I am very happy for this, being a Pakistani national he was having any problems with his own country? GoI should throw him behind bars. agar S.Asia mein rehna hai tou apnay mulk mein rehtay hue maut aarahi hai isko.

Pakistan mein itna paisa aur fame nahin hai na jitna ke India mein hai.

Anyways, you see we'll kick him, abuse him, seize his property and what not and still he will not leave India. In a sense it is good, he must be constantly reminded of his second-class or even third-class status in India.

And yet he will not leave India.

why do he wants to come to India and own properties in Bombay? when he is not an Indian Citizen.

Think, He can still serve his music from UK or Sweden. paradox is, there may be millions of illegal immigrants who are Indian Citizen with Voter Cards,Ration,Pension,Reservation and More. India fails in preventing these .. from entering the country.

its not that foreign nationals can't buy property, there are many businesses running in india by foreigners, why dont they confiscate there property?
the thing is muslims cant buy property , search youtube the vid of imran hashmi and a woman actress i dont know her name

its not that foreign nationals can't buy property, there are many businesses running in india by foreigners, why dont they confiscate there property?
the thing is muslims cant buy property , search youtube the vid of imran hashmi and a woman actress i dont know her name

educate yourself kid
its that foreigners cant buy property in INDIA , INDIA has more muslims than pakistan how are they getting their properties?
and about foreigners nobody can directly buy property if they want to buy property they have to set up a company(mostly in collaboration with INDIAN company) and that company can buy property.
here is link from reserve bank of INDIA about rules

Reserve Bank of India

saw it in the news that he is going to appeal against the seizure in court .
at least in our country we always have the judacary open to all.

This was an illegal and void contract. Folks sold him the properties had no legal rights to sell it to a foreigner. You can't sell what you don't have.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom