What's new

Adnan Sami's properties seized

I'm not sure about it.but pakistani who's forefarhers immigrated to pakistan from india during partition can reclaim their lost properties or the compensation from GOI under 1947 Enemy Property Act

But i think after the war of 1965 the enemy property was given to the custodians of GOI.
There are modifications going in the act as of now if i am not wrong a bill is underway for the same.

I'm not sure about it.but pakistani who's forefarhers immigrated to pakistan from india during partition can reclaim their lost properties or the compensation from GOI under 1947 Enemy Property Act

No they can't....:coffee:

Well, i am not against adnan but he should have taken special permission from goverment before buying property here and that is mandatory for any foriengh national to take special permission(if granted by GOI) before he or she can buy property here..!

By the way,adnan sami is living in India from past 8 years?? I mean continuesly? I though he just come here make some album and then go back to pakistan..:what:

Any way,Good move..! Law's are Law's and should be implemented on everyone who live's in India.

Its good that India is being exposed to the world... Some of Pakistan's "wana becelebrities" need to learn few things about India and those could not have been taught by Pakistan to them. We should rather thank India it helped those people identify what they were leaving to gain what.

Its good that India is being exposed to the world... Some of Pakistan's "wana becelebrities" need to learn few things about India and those could not have been taught by Pakistan to them. We should rather thank India it helped those people identify what they were leaving to gain what.

what is there to be exposed? can any xyz national can purchase property in pakistan?

Get out of your India-fobia first.
And yes, if some of Pakistan' "wanna be celebrity" guy comes to India he/she must consult lawyer or learn rules.

why is adnan sami's pakistan citizenship not canceled???? and why is pakistani govt so flexible to these kind of third rate people??

But i think after the war of 1965 the enemy property was given to the custodians of GOI.
There are modifications going in the act as of now if i am not wrong a bill is underway for the same.
recently introduced.
No they can't....:coffee:
To legal hiers in inida. I think 2-3 months back Rajah of muhamadabad won Rs.300 crore worth of his property in UP in Allahabad high court.(i 'll try to search it )

Bill to amend migrant property law introduced
The Bill proposes that the enemy property, as it is legally called, "could be divested only to the owner or his (or her) lawful heir"
Published on 11/15/2010 - 11:59:14 AM
New Delhi: The government on Monday introduced a legislation in parliament that gives Indian Muslims — if they are legal heirs — a right to claim the properties of relatives who migrated to Pakistan during the Partition in 1947.

The Bill, introduced by Home Minister P Chidambaram in fact seeks amendment to an over 40-year-old legislation called the Enemy Property Act, 1968. The changes to the Act were cleared by the government last month but they need Parliament's approval before becoming law.

The Bill, titled the Enemy Property (Amendment and Validation) Second Bill, 2010, proposes that the enemy property, as it is legally called, "could be divested only to the owner or his (or her) lawful heir".

According to the original law, the government as the custodian of all such properties had the right to rent them out to anybody.

The change, if approved by Parliament, would ease the way for an Indian Muslim who is a legal inheritor of such property to get ownership rights. But the claimant will have to legally prove his or her inheritance and should be an Indian citizen by birth, repots IANS.

Fair enuff i understand that no other national is allowed to buy any property in india as per indian law, but the reports didnt mention. What action will the goi take against those people who sold him the property? i'm sure the seller is indian & will be pretty much aware of the fact that being a Pakistani Adnan is not allowed to buy any property :),

2.3 crore down the drain ... should have invested in his own homeland but guess he got carried away ,

Question to indian members dont a new property owner have to register for a title deed with the govt or how does the transfer process works , how can he buy any way in the first place ??

2.3 crore down the drain ... should have invested in his own homeland but guess he got carried away ,

Question to indian members dont a new property owner have to register for a title deed with the govt or how does the transfer process works , how can he buy any way in the first place ??
Table ke neeche se Rs.10000 doge to poora india bhi tumhare naam register kar dega patwari.

Fair enuff i understand that no other national is allowed to buy any property in india as per indian law, but the reports didnt mention. What action will the goi take against those people who sold him the property? i'm sure the seller is indian & will be pretty much aware of the fact that being a Pakistani Adnan is not allowed to buy any property :),
kisko itna time hai yeh sab taam-jhaam karne ko.jab half of the money is given in black and white to sab enquiry apne aap poori ho jaati hai.

recently introduced.
To legal hiers in inida. I think 2-3 months back Rajah of muhamadabad won Rs.300 crore worth of his property in UP in Allahabad high court.(i 'll try to search it )

Bill to amend migrant property law introduced
The Bill proposes that the enemy property, as it is legally called, "could be divested only to the owner or his (or her) lawful heir"
Published on 11/15/2010 - 11:59:14 AM
New Delhi: The government on Monday introduced a legislation in parliament that gives Indian Muslims — if they are legal heirs — a right to claim the properties of relatives who migrated to Pakistan during the Partition in 1947.

The Bill, introduced by Home Minister P Chidambaram in fact seeks amendment to an over 40-year-old legislation called the Enemy Property Act, 1968. The changes to the Act were cleared by the government last month but they need Parliament's approval before becoming law.

The Bill, titled the Enemy Property (Amendment and Validation) Second Bill, 2010, proposes that the enemy property, as it is legally called, "could be divested only to the owner or his (or her) lawful heir".

According to the original law, the government as the custodian of all such properties had the right to rent them out to anybody.

The change, if approved by Parliament, would ease the way for an Indian Muslim who is a legal inheritor of such property to get ownership rights. But the claimant will have to legally prove his or her inheritance and should be an Indian citizen by birth, repots IANS.

hey if i am not wrong but this was not passed and president sent it back for modificatons somewhere around august...... let me use my googling too :D

kisko itna time hai yeh sab taam-jhaam karne ko.jab half of the money is given in black and white to sab enquiry apne aap poori ho jaati hai.

that defines all ... :rofl:, what a scam this is worst than what dubai did to their investors

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom