What's new

Adnan Sami's properties seized

I hope he is left homeless and sleeps on the dirt of mumbai slums where he belongs.

omar putt kisse da phalla vi wish kardiya karr!! always wishing ill about everyone.. :disagree: thank god this time you didnt say inshallah :lol:

After alot of dieting Adnan was looking smart and relaxed now the females are making him get all tension - he will start eating again and gain weight have some respect yar , poor guy needs a break

These women just need to understand , he is a performer and he can never be happy with 1 women , so please stop taking his flats and parking lots let him do what he does best sing -

So what if he bought some property - but he did not kill anyone nor did he steal money he worked hard entertained ppl and earned his living the right way and paid his taxes -

you can't take crores of rupees from someone.. sell them something.. and than sayy ooohh its against law.. we will take what we sold you back.. anddd we will also keep your money.. that is what we call stealing...

Did he purchase the property from the government of India?

If two people undertake an illegal transaction, then it's the govt's job to punish them. That's exactly what was done.

Don't be illogical

Well the fault lies with Seller - not the buyer becasue , its the Seller or builder who registers the paper work with gov.

a) His Work Visa id would have been enough to get a statement
upon registration of property if he can buy something or not

b) I don't think its illogical to buy any property any where in world
its against human basic principles of life man has to buy home to
live where his work is

c) Also the gov agency has no right to come after him after 12
years? what were they doing for first 12 years ?

Also any property lease , document is lawyers job if they did not see any issue its their responsibility.

I see many Indians they go to US on Student Visa and end up getting appartments and condos rented and bought

Well the fault lies with Seller - not the buyer becasue , its the Seller or builder who registers the paper work with gov.

a) His Work Visa id would have been enough to get a statement
upon registration of property if he can buy something or not

Don't be naive. If you buy a car and drive it without proper driver's license, you don't blame the car manufacturer.

b) I don't think its illogical to buy any property any where in world
its against human basic principles of life man has to buy home to
live where his work is

Of course not. Let me ask you this - Are Indians allowed to purchase property in Pakistan? :no:

Heck, Indians aren't even allowed to pruchase property in J&K, a territory claimed AND controlled by India. Why do you think Indian govt will allow Pakistanis to purchase property in India?

c) Also the gov agency has no right to come after him after 12
years? what were they doing for first 12 years ?

Here I agree with you. He should have been kicked out long back. Perhaps he was too fat to be kicked out :rofl:

Also any property lease , document is lawyers job if they did not see any issue its their responsibility.

Ask him to go and sue his lawyers then :wave::wave::wave:

The whole of this saga is based on highly sophisticated commercial and real estate fraud rampant in India..several people have been made to part with their money in so called shining India in the name of investment and real estate. I am sure Adnan knew the law well regarding residents of Pakistani origin but the high number of possessions held give another dimensions to story as well. May be he bought them as short term investments? I guess some of you never came across door to door real estate salesmen and their snake oil techniques.

^^

Yeah, well the door to door salesman cannot FORCE you to sign on a paper/buy a property. It's just that some people get greedy and either don't research the law/knowingly take the law into their own hands.

Back
Top Bottom