What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

I am not contradicting myself you are saying **** and lies and without any knowledge of what is Islam and what is the system of Islam because you are complete ignorant

What lies have I told??Explain yourself Mr Hypocrite.

@Zarvan I saw you too lecturing Indians about India's secular principles. :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What lies have I told??Explain yourself Mr Hypocrite.
Sir read your above posts most of the things showed you don't very very less knowledge of Islam and its orders

Sir read your above posts most of the things showed you don't very very less knowledge of Islam and its orders

And you are the same.I am sure most of the people here will agree with me.But unlike you I don't pretend I know everything and act like a wannabe Mullah.

Who is the highest authority of Muslim community in world ( like pope of christians)

Is he ruling any country

Was ottoman , Mughal or any other famous kingdoms were ruled by religious leaders

How come now you have new reveleations

And you are the same.I am sure most of the people here will agree with me.But unlike you I don't pretend I know everything and act like a wannabe Mullah.
Sir at least I know about Islam and I read it and if things which I found some difficulty I go and ask those who have studied the Ulemas and have understood it and gave all their life to it

Who is the highest authority of Muslim community in world ( like pope of christians)

Is he ruling any country

Was ottoman , Mughal or any other famous kingdoms were ruled by religious leaders

How come now you have new reveleations
In Islam we don't have pope concept but we had leaders which were called Khalifah which was complete demolished in World war 2 and that we need to establish again

Sir at least I know about Islam and I read it and if things which I found some difficulty I go and ask those who have studied the Ulemas and have understood it and gave all their life to it

In Islam we don't have pope concept but we had leaders which were called Khalifah which was complete demolished in World war 2 and that we need to establish again

So, Zarvan you don't believe in a concept of nation state with elected government.

So, Zarvan you don't believe in a concept of nation state with elected government.
No Sir this concept of nation state has divided Muslims into 57 states we need go towards Khalifah but to start Euorpian Union kind of thing can be formed with a President with some powers at least and no requirement of Visa and a combined Army and also easy to trade with each other and also form Islam economy set ups and slowly expanding it and also with one currency and countries also buy lot of Gold because paper currency is the biggest blunder of modern day economy that is the reason now China and India are busy in buying gold at state level

Dear Zarvan

Caliphate always lead to dynastys - not rule of the poeple as expected think about the last caliphates they were ruled by some families

And as per the caliphate it should be democratic

Sunni Islam stipulates that the head of state, the caliph, should be elected by Shura – elected by Muslims or their representatives.[2] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam chosen by God from the Ahl al-Bayt (Muhammad's purified progeny). From the end of the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid (not recognized by Muslims outside the Fatimid domain), and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.

Sir in Islam either you are with Islam or you are with kufr that kufr can be of some religion or new kufr of secularism but that will be kufr and the denial of Islam and orders of ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW and in Islam state can't be neutral and even many secular say you can't be full secular until you are Atheist

This kind of extremist mentality is what creates terrorism and speaking as of today much of the Islamic world is in knee deep Sh!t very similar to dark ages europe - no wonder we are going backwards!

This is a fundamental fault like with all Islamist. A black and white mentality of either you are with us or against us.

The effective religion of 2/3rd of world population is atheism and this is the hard truth!

Sigh...

The meaning of SECULARISM

Secularism is the principle of separation of government institutions, and the persons mandated to represent the State, from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.

In this sense Pakistan is half secular! We ONLY use Islam for punishment

In one sense, secularism may assert the right to be free from religious rule and teachings,
An average Pakistani is roughly secular because he/ she does not understand basic ISLAM what he / she is doing is no religion but part of their inherited culture!

and the right to freedom from governmental imposition of religion upon the people within a state that is neutral on matters of belief
The only GOVERNMENT imposition of religion occurs is in villages where people think they are following Islam but only abusing it...THERE it is neither secular nor religious...ITS PLAIN JAHILAT!

To summarize Pakistan's ruling is more JAHILAT, little bit secular and little to nothing religious :D

Dear Zarvan

Caliphate always lead to dynastys - not rule of the poeple as expected think about the last caliphates they were ruled by some families

And as per the caliphate it should be democratic

Sunni Islam stipulates that the head of state, the caliph, should be elected by Shura – elected by Muslims or their representatives.[2] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam chosen by God from the Ahl al-Bayt (Muhammad's purified progeny). From the end of the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid (not recognized by Muslims outside the Fatimid domain), and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.

Its all about the power and money but some people are too stupid to realize it

Back
Top Bottom