What's new

ADA has just scrambled jets

It's so hard to tell if it's an exercise or actually because of tensions at LoC

Albeit it may be part of the exercise but a very reliable source has just tweeted this.

Faisal Riaz ✈‏@faisalriaz
A.D.A... Scramble, scramble... NOW... #PakistanAirForce #PAF

It could be Indian jets coming upto the border and then turning back. Scramble is just a precaution.

BTW, what is the longest Air to Air missile in Indian inventory? And longest range of our SAMs? And longest Indian air to ground missiles?

Last edited:
May God Bless Pakistan, Happy hunting boys.

I neither support war, nor endorse it. War sucks, and shouldn't ever be an option. But sometimes you need to bring 'high-flying', overly zealous, delusional, brainwashed people out of their lalaland. We are a battle hardened force, and populace. Our people have seen more War than entire Asia combined. Our neighbours are soft and gullible. Though highly superior than us in numerics, they lack mind and body for a War. Some leaders across the border want War for their personal political gain with no regard to poor people on both sides of the border. Let's hope for no War, but if God forbid it happens, May Allah bless souls of our enemies.

Hmmm i believe its due to the exercise. The thing is that the exercise came at a very sensitive time when India and Indians are beating war drums and the Indian media and Indians on social media have created an environment where an Indian attack is a huge possibility. This is why whenever they hear jets scrambling or jets in the sky ( part of exercise) then they immediately become vigilant.

This will continue for some time till the exercise ends which will be in October or the war drums end from across the border.

I will stated it before and I will state it again. I have fill faith in the capabilities of our armed forces in defending our soil wether its from invasion or surgical strike.

Hmmm i believe its due to the exercise. The thing is that the exercise came at a very sensitive time when India and Indians are beating war drums and the Indian media and Indians on social media have created an environment where an Indian attack is a huge possibility. This is why whenever they hear jets scrambling or jets in the sky ( part of exercise) then they immediately become vigilant.

This will continue for some time till the exercise ends which will be in October or the war drums end from across the border.

I will stated it before and I will state it again. I have fill faith in the capabilities of our armed forces in defending our soil wether its from invasion or surgical strike.
Their is a possibility of lunching volly of missiles first and then comes fighters jets.

Back
Top Bottom