What's new

ADA has just scrambled jets

I dont know why i have a strange feeling... Just sixth sense and nothing else...i think.for sure theres no war going to take place... But india under modi..will try to do something....like they will try to send their jets into our airspace like they did in 2001 and after mumbai too..to check our response initially..might be nothing serious..but some shararat....just to check our readiness....but dont know why PAF this time, doesnt seem serious to me, lolllll...call me stupid or anything...but i have this strange gut feeling... I mean as i said before too, everything is soooo calm and composed here....tht i have now started to feel ke kahin hum kuch ziada hi non serious aur light tu nahi le rahay indian threats ko? Especially PAF because theres absolutely no statement from them , or war like feel from them at all.... Only regular exercises... In 2001 or mumbai, you could still get the feel from PAF side..but this time...hum kuch ziada hi calm or composed hai, esp PAF...kahin ye tu nahi soch rahay k pehlay bhi kuch nahi hua..ab bhi nahi hoga.... Dnt know whether they are on war time alert, yet on not......Atleast Army chief made few statements but nothing at all from PAF side..exercise is preplanned....the main threat is not from indian army but from IAF..even after mumbai, IAF tried to send some sorties.PAF needs to be more vigilant..i know even if PAF is on alert, not everything comes on media....but i dont get tht feeling this time , from PAF from some strange reason ...
I dont know...what i am talking abt...i know its nonsense...i cant even explain it..but its just a gut feeling..some strange gut feeling tht PAF is not taking indian threats seriously.....lolll...
Ok now dont beat me , ppl.... I just had to say it all this, no matter how stupid my gut feeling is...

Something is coming be it this year next year but very soon
The world not just Pak and india are heading towards a showdown and nukes will be involved
WWIII is already started in Syria....any moment it will get out of control and nukes will fly ...

As for PAF they are super ready ... statements dont describe preparedness....

Something is coming be it this year next year but very soon
The world not just Pak and india are heading towards a showdown and nukes will be involved
WWIII is already started in Syria....any moment it will get out of control and nukes will fly ...

As for PAF they are super ready ... statements dont describe preparedness....

I admire your War Rally but we must not think of World Wars. The last one had one Nuke and over 61 million people dead...Imagine the consequences of a World War nowadays...

One must not forget the famous quote of Albert Einstein,“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7406337/#.V-Y4bPmLRqM

I admire your War Rally but we must not think of World Wars. The last one had one Nuke and over 61 million people dead...Imagine the consequences of a World War nowadays...

One must not forget the famous quote of Albert Einstein,“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7406337/#.V-Y4bPmLRqM

but its coming my friend and the powers that be need it to reduce human population so they can control it
IT's even part of our faith and described as "Malhamma" and its supposed to originate from Syria and Egypt and as the Prophet described, "9 out of 10 sons of a Muslim father will be killed in it"

but its coming my friend and the powers that be need it to reduce human population so they can control it
IT's even part of our faith and described as "Malhamma" and its supposed to originate from Syria and Egypt and as the Prophet described, "9 out of 10 sons of a Muslim father will be killed in it"

Please do give me further information about this Hadith...

What do you think these planes drop over Pakistani cities, high explosive?

Reminds me - don't get caught in the open looking up at the sky.

For Indian cities.....they'll drop glitter. Shinny glitter. I should remind you and your country men, ALL that glitters....ain't GOLD!! :lol:

Part of the exercise, expect more till the exercise ends as well as any possible intrusion from neighbor so both are the possibilities and shouldn't be shocking as 1) being exercise and 2) keep in view the threats from Indian.

For Indian cities.....they'll drop glitter. Shinny glitter. I should remind you and your country men, ALL that glitters....ain't GOLD!! :lol:

And you would definitely be the best person to know, from your 40-year old diplomatic experience in these parts, when you had to take all that shinny (sic) glitter .

@abdulbarijan @Humble Analyst @IceCold thanks for your response..
the exercise was already pre planned na? Its not something tht is done nw, as a response... Or we can also say tht the timing of this exercis is just fortunately a God sent opportnity for us...
Anyways..as i already said ..tht i know it was must my gut feeling tht could be and as u all said, also is hopefully just plain wrong...and i am just being stupid..thts it
But maybe its due to another reason... I can speak for my self only..dont know abt others...but my confidence in PAF has shaken in tha last few years... Although its not related i know.......i know theres a HUGE difference between US and India, whether its technology wise, or even our foreign relationswhich determines our / PAF response...in any event/scenario... But stll my psyche has been greatly affected due to absolutely lack of response from PAF in Abottabad mission or during Salala attack...Paf was there nowhere to be seen... Now i exactly dont know whether it was due to the nature of our relations with US or the technological difference..which thankfully isnt the case netween PAF and IAF right now technologically.....in Salala case, specially, US and Pak relations were absolutely at an all time low already.. Abottabad mission had happened just few months ago..so ther could be somPAF response at tht time...since it was also well within Pakistan's territory..but as i said i am not sure whether at tht time PAF was caught by surprise, which shouldnt have been the case as Abottabad had already happened or there no response was just due to the fear of political fallout afterwards tht could happen.
Whatever the case, those two incidents had a great impact on my psyche... I literally had few sleepless nights after abottabad...i couldnt sleep..my confidence in PAf has shaken since, a bit... Before tht, all we read were heroic stories of PAF.. So couldnt digest those events... Maybe tht fear is still at the back of my mind, which is the reason of my gut feeling right now
USA and India is different story, however India also has advantage over Pakistan due to type and number of planes. On the other hand Pakistan cannot challenge USA due to two reasons. First that a lot of our arms, armament and spares are US origin and we do not have the capability to go into conflict with USA. I believe the helis used in Abbottabad were stealth also. We do need planes to increase 3 capabilities, 1) deep strikes, 2) maritime role, and 3) air superiority. For years PAF has developed a comfort zone called F16. I do understand financial constraints are there but somehow F 16 or JF 17 is not the answer to all questions, however JF 17 is great step in the right direction. Some of your fears are right but the basis should not be Abbottabad or Salala as these two are related to different unfortunate scenarios. PAF has developed great tactics when it comes to F16 due to extensive amount of hours PAF has flown. Yet there is a reason we maintain Mirage 5, despite their age.

Last edited:
@abdulbarijan @Humble Analyst @IceCold thanks for your response..
the exercise was already pre planned na? Its not something tht is done nw, as a response... Or we can also say tht the timing of this exercis is just fortunately a God sent opportnity for us...
Anyways..as i already said ..tht i know it was must my gut feeling tht could be and as u all said, also is hopefully just plain wrong...and i am just being stupid..thts it
But maybe its due to another reason... I can speak for my self only..dont know abt others...but my confidence in PAF has shaken in tha last few years... Although its not related i know.......i know theres a HUGE difference between US and India, whether its technology wise, or even our foreign relationswhich determines our / PAF response...in any event/scenario... But stll my psyche has been greatly affected due to absolutely lack of response from PAF in Abottabad mission or during Salala attack...Paf was there nowhere to be seen... Now i exactly dont know whether it was due to the nature of our relations with US or the technological difference..which thankfully isnt the case netween PAF and IAF right now technologically.....in Salala case, specially, US and Pak relations were absolutely at an all time low already.. Abottabad mission had happened just few months ago..so ther could be somPAF response at tht time...since it was also well within Pakistan's territory..but as i said i am not sure whether at tht time PAF was caught by surprise, which shouldnt have been the case as Abottabad had already happened or there no response was just due to the fear of political fallout afterwards tht could happen.
Whatever the case, those two incidents had a great impact on my psyche... I literally had few sleepless nights after abottabad...i couldnt sleep..my confidence in PAf has shaken since, a bit... Before tht, all we read were heroic stories of PAF.. So couldnt digest those events... Maybe tht fear is still at the back of my mind, which is the reason of my gut feeling right now

@Humble Analyst @IceCold -- No amount of technical reasoning will help in this case because the issue is not based on facts .. It's based on feelings ... Hence a factual post is good as zero ... So lemme take a crack ..

-First of all @Farah Sohail let's take the salala and OBL incident on face value and accept is as is .. There are very well informed members on this very forum that can give you information regarding what happened or not and all but that I consider irrelevant in this post ---
In a confrontation, there is always a chance of failure ... the idea of invincibility is just that ... an idea .. We had the Romans, the Ottoman's, the Persians, the Brits, the mongols, the soviets .. Great empires of their time considered to be unbeatable ... yet where are they now ... Similarly, just look at what happened to the likes of the Bismark ship in WWII, pearl harbor, soviet union and the afghan war and the list can go on and on ... Bottom line ... no one is invincible ... everybody has their strengths and weaknesses ..

-For me the question of "Why do I trust in my army, airforce and navy" is rather simple ... well ... I'll explain by quoting an incident in India, where a reporter asked Musharraf what Pakistan will do if India conducts surgical strikes and Musharraf's reply was " Whenever you strike, there will be a strike back ... If I'm a soldier .. Im not worth my salt if I don't strike you back" .. oh and if your still shaken after that .. I suggest you take a look at the heart and the fire of the people who defend you and rethink .... or re-feel in your case ...

Lastly, if you want facts, the air war of 1965, 1971, the CAP missions during kargil, standoff in 2001, standoff in 2008, and a whole range of exercises against foregin airforces such as the PLAAF, RSAF, RAF, TuAF,USAF etc are all examples that you can look up ... :azn:

Last edited:
Salala and abbotabad were no "failures" . PAF didn't intentionally engage the USAF in the OBL episode due to a million reasons we all can understand. As for salala, There was a very little time to react, unlike OBL raid. Considering the peace times, especially on western borders where you don't have much to worry about "airspace violation" by a 'hostile' country. Again, there are million reasons we all can understand as to why PAF didn't go for "hot persuit" to avenge their slain soldiers.
@Farah Sohail @abdulbarijan

o ji bus kaboter scramble kia tha woh b pakra gaya
Kyoki hamare pass kaboter detect krne ke liye special radar h. F-Sola aur Thunder ka to hame pta nahi lekin kaboter pakadne ke liye humne special radar mangwaya h. Amreeka se.:azn:

And you would definitely be the best person to know, from your 40-year old diplomatic experience in these parts, when you had to take all that shinny (sic) glitter .

That's for sure. Any issues with that?

Back
Top Bottom