What's new

ADA has just scrambled jets

Here you go guys.
@Tipu7 @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch

14441134_1718025398462880_2186982339844091467_n.jpg

I dont know why i have a strange feeling... Just sixth sense and nothing else...i think.for sure theres no war going to take place... But india under modi..will try to do something....like they will try to send their jets into our airspace like they did in 2001 and after mumbai too..to check our response initially..might be nothing serious..but some shararat....just to check our readiness....but dont know why PAF this time, doesnt seem serious to me, lolllll...call me stupid or anything...but i have this strange gut feeling... I mean as i said before too, everything is soooo calm and composed here....tht i have now started to feel ke kahin hum kuch ziada hi non serious aur light tu nahi le rahay indian threats ko? Especially PAF because theres absolutely no statement from them , or war like feel from them at all.... Only regular exercises... In 2001 or mumbai, you could still get the feel from PAF side..but this time...hum kuch ziada hi calm or composed hai, esp PAF...kahin ye tu nahi soch rahay k pehlay bhi kuch nahi hua..ab bhi nahi hoga.... Dnt know whether they are on war time alert, yet on not......Atleast Army chief made few statements but nothing at all from PAF side..exercise is preplanned....the main threat is not from indian army but from IAF..even after mumbai, IAF tried to send some sorties.PAF needs to be more vigilant..i know even if PAF is on alert, not everything comes on media....but i dont get tht feeling this time , from PAF from some strange reason ...
I dont know...what i am talking abt...i know its nonsense...i cant even explain it..but its just a gut feeling..some strange gut feeling tht PAF is not taking indian threats seriously.....lolll...
Ok now dont beat me , ppl.... I just had to say it all this, no matter how stupid my gut feeling is...

PA watched the match knowing indians doesn't have the balls to do any thing- after winning the match back to normal routine - scrambe scramble -

India ko apni aukat pata ha ab tu BBC walo ne bhi confirmation dedi ha ka Indian military ki position nahe ha jang karna ki

PAF expects an attack and is highly prepared...
The smart thing to do would be to attack when it's least expected..
Nobody in their right mind knowingly walks into an enemy trap, no matter how powerful they may be...which is exactly what this is (a trap) and what Pakistan wants us to do.
Which is why I'm going to go on a limb and say that there will be no attack in the current scenario..
Besides, with Kashmir brewing and the UNGA's recency, an attack will bring the region into spotlight which is something India does not want or need..
Stay calm IAF, IA and IN boys...time and place for everything and this is not it!

Practice makes perfect , and that's what makes us one of the best !!

It is the PAFs job to be prepared and I'm impressed with their readiness..
Now if only we learn from this and be better prepared for future Uri's, India and Pak would not have to be in this position to begin with..

One can learn a lot from their enemy

I dont know why i have a strange feeling... Just sixth sense and nothing else...i think.for sure theres no war going to take place... But india under modi..will try to do something....like they will try to send their jets into our airspace like they did in 2001 and after mumbai too..to check our response initially..might be nothing serious..but some shararat....just to check our readiness....but dont know why PAF this time, doesnt seem serious to me, lolllll...call me stupid or anything...but i have this strange gut feeling... I mean as i said before too, everything is soooo calm and composed here....tht i have now started to feel ke kahin hum kuch ziada hi non serious aur light tu nahi le rahay indian threats ko? Especially PAF because theres absolutely no statement from them , or war like feel from them at all.... Only regular exercises... In 2001 or mumbai, you could still get the feel from PAF side..but this time...hum kuch ziada hi calm or composed hai, esp PAF...kahin ye tu nahi soch rahay k pehlay bhi kuch nahi hua..ab bhi nahi hoga.... Dnt know whether they are on war time alert, yet on not......Atleast Army chief made few statements but nothing at all from PAF side..exercise is preplanned....the main threat is not from indian army but from IAF..even after mumbai, IAF tried to send some sorties.PAF needs to be more vigilant..i know even if PAF is on alert, not everything comes on media....but i dont get tht feeling this time , from PAF from some strange reason ...
I dont know...what i am talking abt...i know its nonsense...i cant even explain it..but its just a gut feeling..some strange gut feeling tht PAF is not taking indian threats seriously.....lolll...
Ok now dont beat me , ppl.... I just had to say it all this, no matter how stupid my gut feeling is...
Your gut feelings are due to Air Force numbers imbalance in favor of India. PAF is fully alert you are worried about destruction due to new conventional and nuclear weapons in the arsenal of both countries. That is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom