What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a pageant chill, dude. They aren't wearing it like Gehna.

Using Pakistani flag in a pageant..again Haram.

:facepalm: Chech out the comments of two tabloids of both nations - Express Tribune, and Times of India. You'll see who is more religion obsessed and who's not.
So now you judge and generalize a country by amount of internet comments.

Its Our national flag one should have a respect for it as it is the sign of our national identity moreover she deserves it coz this is indian not america where they use their natinal flag as their bikinis.

What a shame, she should be offered asylum in Pakistan. She must now hate that country whose flag she once wore...

Its Our national flag one should have a respect for it as it is the sign of our national identity moreover she deserves it coz this is indian not america where they use their natinal flag as their bikinis.

Do the world a favor and contain yourself in India.

But the flag belongs to Islamic Republic of Pakistan and a bunch of half naked girls is holding it.

The Flag was actually used to hide their nudity.. Pakistanis, is that a respectful use of your flag? at one place I even found it being used as table cloth.. I found that use in bad taste TBH..

Using Pakistani flag in a pageant..again Haram.

Pakistani flag is not Islamic that it's Haram hahah :rofl:

harpoon said:
So now you judge and generalize a country by amount of internet comments.

Arent your citizens supposed to be a representatin of your country? Wth?

The Flag was actually used to hide their nudity.. Pakistanis, is that a respectful use of your flag? at one place I even found it being used as table cloth.. I found that use in bad taste TBH..

They weren't NUDE like Gehna kiddo.

A really shameful act. It demands some sort of warning/fine by authorities.What does the Indian law say about such acts?

I have seen some cricket players been reprimanded over such acts by the media.Like that for the flag on the helmet.

Still an assault by the public is not justified.

Look at the avatar of octopus and learn how to give respect to the National flag.

And what about killing a mentally ill patient patient beaten to death just a couple of days ago?

When did I praise the murderer? You guys killed your president when Operation Bluestar came I wouldn't be talking..

Besides, this beating only happens in India where Dalits (low caste) are beaten everyday[/QUOTE]

dalits getting beaten up everyday??
your confidence in these stats must surely be coming from the latest episode of "satyamev jayae" or the last indian movie you saw with your friends...or from the massive india-centric content your tv channels dish out...
You see we have this thing called respect for the flag...although hitting a lady is a most immoral act...but the point is that..had this happened in Pakistan...she would have been beheaded...stoned by mobs...for just wearing the bikini...
Call us ugly if it satisfies your ego.

Lol at that idiot, he doesn't even know what he's typing about calling it "haram"...Indians just shut up don't make bigger fools of yourselves than you have already.

@S.U.R.B

Those are Talibanic laws... Even USA doesn't mind when their girls wear USA flag with bikini

You mean the whole crescent & star thing is not Islamic.

Then why Pakistanis go into a frenzy when the outside world judges you by the actions of few of your men.

They were wearing Bikinis just as the model in question.

Actually the meaning i was telling you was the meaning of secular state.
Teaching session continued - Below are definitions of secular state..

Secular state means a state who does not make policy based on religion.

A secular state is a concept of secularism, whereby a state or country purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.

A secular state also claims to treat all its citizens equally regardless of religion, and claims to avoid preferential treatment for a citizen from a particular religion/nonreligion over other religions/nonreligion.

----
But the lady broke constitutionally defined mechanisms of how not to be disrespectful to the flag..

She probably did it for getting some cheap publicity. Unfortunately most of the unknown small time bollywood actresses does these kind of tactics to be in news and to catch attention.. But what she did is clearly defined by Indian constitution as act of "Disrespect towards Indian flag"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom