What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a democracy? Its just a flag and who cares how one wears it? God, we argue and complain about the most stupidest issues.

Well, it is okay to have a law the forbids wearing the national flag below the abdomen (I personally don't agree with the law).

But brutally hitting a lady is just disgraceful, no matter which part of the world, culture or religion it is at.

Well, it is okay to have a law the forbids wearing the national flag below the abdomen (I personally don't agree with the law). .............

Well, how would the rear be covered by the patriotic colors of the flag then?

celebrities_female_113.jpg

Lagta hai vcheng bhaia iis thread ko aag se jwalakar hi chain ki saans lenge :)

This type of stuff never happens in countries where citizens are respect each other, especially women.

02.jpg

if i would have been there i wud have killed her....she's lucky...not raising hands over woman doesnt means they can do whatever they feel like:angry:

if i would have been there i wud have killed her....she's lucky...not raising hands over woman doesnt means they can do whatever they feel like:angry:

And what would you prove with that idiotic act of yours?

What exactly is the problem with wearing our national flag on our person? I am against this stupidity, this stupid law telling us how we should 'respect' our flag! Arent we mature enough as a civilization to realize our worth and respect ourselves? Are we that stupid as a people or a nation that some people in positions of authority have to tell us how to act wrt to "national pride"?

Americans have no problems to fly their flags as they deem fit (agreed that there are provisions not to desecrate the national symbol). And yet, they are a proud and patriotic people. Would it diminish our national pride or patriotism if we use our Tricolor in the manner US citizens use/display their flag?

Idiots. Those protesters.

Idiots - those who cannot think before acting up or speaking!

This type of stuff never happens in countries where citizens are respect each other, especially women.

Yeah! Citizens respecting each other in Pakistan? ROFL.

Those women would be killed in Pakistan for parading bikinis in the open. Talk about 'respecting' women. Seriously there are gonna be tears. ROFL.

Americans have no problems to fly their flags as they deem fit (agreed that there are provisions not to desecrate the national symbol).

Incorrect. Desceration of American flag is protected as Freedom of Speech as ruled by the U.S. Supreme Court. Do some research before you post again.

@ ajtr: I understand women's rights are important, but is sexuality the only thing you want to raise issues on?

This thread is nothing bu male chauvinism at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom